Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014-2015
Odisha Staff selection Commission, Bhubaneswar has circulated an advertisement as Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014 for filling 7 vacancies of Small Saving Officers. Eligible candidates can fill Odisha SSC Online Application Form 2014 on or before the last date.
|Name of post||Small Saving Officers|
|No of vacancies||7|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2014|
More details about Odisha SSC vacancy 2014 such as Qualification required, Selection process, how to apply, last date to apply etc are well furnished below by the troop of recruitmentresult.com.
Odisha SSC vacancy 2014 details:
Aspirants must have possessed Graduation in any field to apply for the above mentioned post.
Candidate should acquire an age limit of 21 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2014. Relaxation in age will be given to candidates as per the norms of an Organization.
- Candidates belonging to SEBC and UR category are required to pay an examination fee Rs. 100/-SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee can be paid either online (through net banking) or offline (through printed Challan).
Selected candidates will get a salary Rs.5200 to 20200/- and Grade pay Rs. 2800.
Selection of applicants is based on Objective test and Viva-Vice test for this recruitment.
How to apply:
- To apply online, candidates need to log on to the portal of Commission that is www.odishassc.in.
- Select an option as “online application” on the home page of the site.
- Study the instructions carefully for filling Application Form. Choose the post for which you wish to apply.
- Then, Go to “Apply online” option there.
- Fill all the necessary details of the Application Form and upload the scanned image of photo and signature.
- Press”submit” button.
- Take a hard copy of the Application for future use.
Last date to apply: 20th December 2014.
Note: Candidates can check Official Notice for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|