Odisha SSC Recruitment
Newest Career Job Advertisement has been liberated by Odisha SSC Recruitment. Organization is ready to hire well performing and well qualified candidates for prominent positions in Sub Inspector of police. Those candidates who want to enhance their career in repudiated organization may apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017. If you are the one looking for Odisha SSC Vacancy, then you must fulfill all the required formalities. To know more about the in detailed information about the eligibility criteria, steps to apply and other formalities go to the underneath section of the page.
In order to fulfill the SSC Vacancies organization is ready to conduct a combined Police Service Exam. To make future in your dream job you can easily fill the application form before the last date runs out. The last date that has been set is 24th February 2017. Let’s move on to the well designed page made by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com to know in detail about the Odisha SSC Postings 2017.
Odisha SSC Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Posts||134|
|Last date to apply||24th February 2017|
Name of the Post:
Sub Inspector of police-134 vacancies
Odisha SSC Jobs Category Wise:
Aspirers who are applying for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment should have obtained Graduate Degree from the recognized University.
Check Now: Graduate Jobs
- Age limit of applying ones should be between 21years to 25 years as on 01st January 2016.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to five years in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the organization norms.
Applicants who will be selected for above mentioned post will receive the attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- plus other allowances as per the norms of the organization.
Selection of the job seekers will be based on the performance of written test, viva and psychological which will be decided by the recruitment panel of organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps To Follow:
- First of all candidates has to open the official website of organization that is ossc.gov.in.
- Afterwards hit “Online Application Form” link on the home page which is given on top menu bar.
- Choose the “Read the Advertisement” link under the “Combined Police Service Examination” section of the page.
- Thereafter, a new page will appear read the instructions and check eligibility carefully before applying.
- After reading complete details you need to hit on “For Registration” link.
- Then fill prescribed application form completely and take a print out.
- Afterwards hit on the “Submit” button.
- Attach attested copies of certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph and all other important testimonials with the hardcopy of application form.
- Put all documents in an envelope and scribe as “Application for the post of ………….”and send it to the below stated address on or before the described date.
Check Now: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No 1, Unit V,
Bhubaneswar, Pin-751 054
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Last date to submit application form is: 24th February 2017
Eligible aspirants may check above Official Notification for more details regarding OSSC Jobs 2017. You can also join us on Facebook/ Google Plus to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|