Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notification as Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014 for fill up Odisha SSC Online Application Forms for staffing in Vacancy of Prison Welfare Officer/ Sub-Divisional Probation Officer/After Care Officer.
Job hunters who are searching for a govt. job, now it is a good news for them as Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced 17 vacant posts to be filled by eligible and skilled candidates. Interested aspirants can apply through online mode on or before 25-07-2014.
Further details regarding Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014 like qualification, age limit, selection process etc. are provided below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014
Prison Welfare Officer/ Sub-Divisional Probation Officer/After Care Officer
Total No. of Vacancies:
Applicant should have done Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidate’s age should be 21 years to 32 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. rules.
The pay scale of the selected applicant will be Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
The selection of the aspirant will be made on the basis of their performance in the written exam and interview.
Job seekers who want to apply for this recruitment have to pay Rs 100/- as application fee. PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply?
- Applicants may apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2014 through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.odishassc.in
- Press “Online Application Form” to fill the Odisha SSC Online Application Form.
- Press “Apply Online” which is given in the bottom of your suitable job notification link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields correctly and upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Select “Submit” after filling the form completely. Then a User ID and Password will be generated on the screen.
- Take print out of filled application form and User Id and Password for future reference.
- Candidate required sending the application form along with copies of testimonials including Challan to the prescribed address by speed/ registered post.
- Mention on the envelope “Application for the post of Prison Welfare Officer/ Sub-Divisional Probation Officer/After Care Officer”.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1, Unit V,
|Starting date for online application form||25-06-2014|
|Last date for online application form||25-07-2014 by 11:59 pm|
|Last date for receipt of application form in the office||02-08-2014|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
For more information candidate may visit the Official Notification.