Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has broadcasted a notification regarding Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 to engage interested & competent job fighters for filling up 148 Junior Stenographer (Home Department Cadre) Posts. Wiling job appliers, who find themselves eligible for said posts, may apply by submitting online application form before last dates:
|Posts Name||Junior Stenographer|
|No. Of Posts||148|
|Last Date To Apply Online||29th May 2015|
|Closing Date Of Submission Of Hardcopy Of It||05th June 2015|
To gather whole acknowledgement related to Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education, and applying process etc, applicants may read below given details which is tailored below by expertise of recruitmentresult.com.
- Contenders, who wish to clutch Junior Stenographer (Home Department Cadre) Posts at Odisha SSC Vacancy, must have bachelor’s degree from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants should have minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English type writing in computer, 20 Words per minute in Odia type writing in computer, and 80 wpm in shorthand both in English and Odia.
Applicants will obtain pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month by association.
Age Limit Details:
- Candidate’s age should not below 21 years and not more than 37 years.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms to reserved category aspirants.
Applying applicants will be classifieds on the basis of their test and their performance in personal interview.
How to Apply for odishassc.in Stenographer Posts?
Suitable appliers may apply by filling online application form by using some steps given below:
- Go to official website which is www.odishassc.in.
- Now press “Online Application Form” link from homepage.
- Choose relevant job link from opened page and hot on “Apply Online” link.
- Then, applicants must fill online application form with desired information.
- And upload digital images of their photographs and signature and submit it.
- At last, take print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
- Hardcopy of application form must be sent to address given below with all essential documents (if required).
To Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1, Unit – V,
Bhubneswar – 751 054
- Last Date To Apply Online: 29th May 2015
- Closing Date Of Submission Of Hardcopy Of It: 05th June 2015
You may go through Official Notification for more details.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has dispersed a job notification of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 to engage proficient and dynamic individuals for 21 Vacancies of the Post of Inspector of Metrology under the Food Supply and Consumer Welfare Department. Candidates who have possessed Graduation may apply online for Odisha SSC Vacancy 2015 Notification by submitting Application Form with proper details on or before the closing date stated below.
|Name of the Post||Inspector of Legal Metrology|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th May 2015|
Rest of the complete details in concern of the above notice like Qualification, Age Limit, Payband, Selection Method, How to Apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders should have completed B.S.C + 3 Science with Physics as one of the compulsory subject and hold Degree/Diploma in the field of Engineering to apply regarding Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015.
Age of an Applier should not be less than 21 years and more than 32 years as on 01st January 2015.
Aspirants need to remit an Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- using Net Banking or Printed Challan. SC/ST/PWD candidates need not required to deposit an Examination Fee.
Hired candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- by an organization.
Applicants will get appointed for the Position of Inspector of Metrology according to their performance in Written Examination and Viva-Voce Test.
Process to Apply for odishassc.in Inspector (21 Posts) Online:
- To apply, first of all, aspirants must visit the Official website which is www.odishassc.in.
- Press the ‘online application’ tab and press the ‘Apply Online’ link for the concerned post.
- Firstly, contenders must fill the 10th standard details and press the ‘validate’ button.
- Now, candidates must fill the online application form with all the preferred information.
- Upload the digital images of the required documents and fill the fee details.
- After that, press the ‘submit’ button to submit the online Application Form.
- Take the printout of an application form and keep it safe for the future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th April 2015
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 26th May 2015
- Expected Date of Written Exam: 5th July 2015
Note: You can check the Official Advertisement to get more details about Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On