It’s time to check OSSC Result!! Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released OSSC Inspector/Gram Panchayat Officer Exam Result. Aspirants who had appeared in the main written exam for the post of Inspector of Supplies and others was held on 11th Sept. 2016 can check their OSSC exam cut- off list through this page. Participants can download their performance score card regarding OSSC Result 2017 through Official link given below.
Candidates are you waiting for OSSC exam Result?? If yes then you can get it by checking Odisha Staff Selection Commission Exam Result by following the easy steps which are clearly expressed below through online mode. Here the enthusiastic team members of recruitmentresult.com have written this page to provide you all the necessary information about Odisha Staff Selection Commission Results.
Steps to Check OSSC Results:
Candidates, who were waiting for their score card from a long time, may follow below provided steps to get their score card from official site:
- Firstly contenders will have to visit official website of Orissa Staff Selection Commission which is www.ossc.gov.in.
- After that go to ‘what’s New’ section from home page and hit on “VIVA-VOCE TEST FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR OF SUPLIES/GPEO/PA” link
- After that your score card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You are required to match your roll number with the existing roll numbers.
- Lastly download and save it on computer system for future references.
How to Check Outcome Using Internet:- Get Details
Amazing facts about Odisha Staff Selection Commission:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission was founded by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre and it conducts recruitment exams each year for employment of the candidates to fill up various posts. Yearly huge number of candidates takes part in examination to get recruited for various positions in an organization.
Check OSSC Result: Through This Link
Candidates, who appeared written exam for post of Inspector of Supplies / Gram Panchayat Extension Officer and Progress Officer on 11th Sept. 2016 and declared qualified can go for viva voice test. The date and time for viva voice will be intimated to the candidates in the admission letter.
Required Documents for Interview:
Candidate, who want to appear this round should bring:
- Original certificates / Documents relating to proof of DOB
- Original certificates / Documents concerning education qualification such as (mark sheets and certificates from HSC to Graduation and Computer Application )
- Odia certificate up to ME standard.
- Certificates concerning caste/recent SEBC certificate and others
- Xerox copy of the above mentioned certificates
- 3 to 4 pass port size photo
Check Now:- Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Remember Important Date:
Date of viva-voce: Updated soon
Applicants who want to get complete information related to OSSC Result 2017 need to check Official Notice Link which is given above. After reading the information of above mentioned advertisement, if you have any query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OSSC Admit Card||OSSC Recruitment|
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Previous Year Papers|
|How To Crack SSC||Coaching Institutes For SSC|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||SSC Syllabus|