Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will soon publish OTET Notification. Candidates who want to get recruited as primary and upper primary teacher can apply for Odisha TET Exam 2019 by submitting OTET Application Form. To fetch more details regarding OTET Exam Date, OTET Eligibility, go through this page.
OTET Notification 2019 Details:
|Organizing Body||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2019|
|Category||OTET Notification 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply for OTET 2019 Notification||Check Below|
|OTET Apply Online Last Date||Given Below|
|Odisha TET Exam Date||Update Soon|
|OTET Helpline Number||0671-2415460|
What is OTET Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates willing to apply for OTET Notification 2019 need to ensure below mentioned eligibility criteria:
For Category – A Primary Teacher:
- Candidates who want to apply for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 must have passed Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.) OR,
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002. OR,
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR,
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Aspirants applying for OTET Notification must have done graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any NCTE Recognized Institution or undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
Check Here: Upcoming Teaching Jobs
For Category – B Upper Primary Teacher:
- Aspirants applying against the Orissa TET Notification for Category-B posts should have done Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR,
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year bachelor in Education (B.Ed.). OR,
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard OR,
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR,
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) is also considerable for candidates applying against OTET Notification.
What is the Orissa TET Application Fees?
Candidates applying for OTET Notification 2019 need to submit application fee as mentioned below. Payment of Application fees can be done either through online or offline mode.
Check Here: How to Pay Fees Online
What is the OTET Selection Process?
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 that may be followed by other selection round as decided by the selection committee of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
How to Apply for OTET Notification 2019?
In order to apply for OTET 2019 Notification, candidates need to submit the OTET Online Application Form by following the below mentioned guidelines –
- Candidate who want to apply for OTET Notification 2019 need to visit to the official site that is bseodisha.ac.in
- On homepage, follow “EXAMINATION” tab then “OTET EXAMINATION” from the drop down list.
- Then, look out for link related to OTET Notification 2019 and press on that.
- Read OTET 2019 Notification carefully.
- Now, appliers need to register themselves. For getting registered press on OTET Registration link.
- If you are already registered then enter your e-Mail ID & Password and press on “Login” button and candidates who are not registered can press on “Hit Here for New Registration” option.
- Now OTET-2019 Registration page will get opened on your screen.
- Now fill Odisha TET Online Registration form with required details.
- After that fill OTET Application Form 2019 and pay application fees.
- Upload required certificates, documents and photos in jpg/jpeg/.jpg/.png file with Orissa TET Online Form.
- Lastly, re-check OTET 2019 Application Form and hit on “submit” button.
- Finally, take a hard copy of Odisha TET Online Application Form and keep it safe for further use.
More Links Related to OTET
|OTET Syllabus||Check Here|
|OTET Admit Card||Check Here|
|OTET Result||Check Here|
|OTET Answer Key||Check Here|
|Official Website||Hit Here|
Orissa TET Exam Pattern 2019
- There shall be two papers of the OTET – Paper I and Paper II.
- Time duration of exam will be 2½ hours.
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions Type (MCQ), each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one answer is correct.
- Question papers in non-language subjects shall be bilingual i.e. in Odia and English.
- There shall be no negative marking.
For Paper I:
|Area||No. of Ques||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language-I, Odia, Urdu, Hindi, Telugu, Bengali|
For (Paper – II) Compulsory:
|Area||No. of Questions||Mark|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language-I, Odia/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Telugu/ Bengali|
Optional either A or B:
|Area||No. of Questions||Mark|
|A- Mathematics & Science||60 (30 questions from Mathematics and 30 questions from Science)||60|
|B – Social Studies||60 (30 questions from History & Political Science & 30 questions from Geography)|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
OTET Admit Card 2019
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will publish the Call Letter on its official website 10 days before commencement of exam. Applicants, who are going to appear for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019, may download their OTET Hall Ticket by entering roll number and password.
OTET Result 2019
After completion of exam, Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will release OTET 2019 Result at official website. Aspirants, who are going to appear in Odisha TET Exam, can check result from this page.
OTET Notification Important Dates:
|OTET Notification Release Date||October 2019|
|OTET Online Apply Starting Date||October 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting OTET Online Form||November 2019|
|Closing Date for Paying Application Fee||November 2019|
|OTET Admit Card Release Date||December 2019|
|Orissa TET Exam Date||December 2019|
Contenders, who wish to grab more information regarding OTET Notification 2019, may visit the Official Link provided above. To grab latest updates on OTET 2019 Exam Date, Odisha TET Notification stay tuned with recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|TET Syllabus||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitment Notifications||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Entrance Exam in India|