OU PGCET 2019
Exam Dates for CPGET/ OU PGCET 2019 Released!! Osmania University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test now known as CPGET is going to held on 08th July, 2019 by the Osmania University to provide admission in PG/PG diploma and integrated programmes. Students going to appear in CPGET 2019 can check the CPGET Schedule from here. Check others details of OU PGCET such as Eligibility Criteria, OU PGCET Date etc. from this page.
Latest Update on 08-08-2019!!!
OU PGCET/ CPGET Result Released
Directorate Of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad has finally announced OU PGCET/ CPGET Result 2019 for M.P.E.D Entrance Exam 2019 on its official web portal. Individuals can check their OU PGCET Result and OU PGCET Marks through direct link, available below. Also, If any queries, the candidates are advised to submit, in written with supporting documents to the office of the Convener, CPGET-2019, Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad on or before 13.08.2019 by 04.00 PM.
Check Here – CPGET 2019 Results
OU PGCET/ CPGET Schedule 2019
Timing: 09:30 am to 11:00 am
|08-07-2019||24 – M.A. Theatre Arts|
|12 – M.A. Arabic|
|09-07-2019||92 – M.Sc. Chemistry / Pharmaceutical|
Chemistry (5 years Integrated)
|10-07-2019||57 – M.P.Ed.|
|32 – M.A. Gender Studies|
|11-07-2019||67 – M.Sc. Geology|
|64 – M.Sc. Electronics|
|12-07-2019||35 – M.Lib.I.Sc. (2 years) /|
B.Lib.I.Sc. (1 year)
|13-07-2019||51 – M.Com.|
|15-07-2019||62 – M.Sc. Chemistry|
|33 – M.A. History|
|16-07-2019||61 – M.Sc. Botany|
|31 – M.A. Economics|
|17-07-2019||41 – M.A. Psychology|
|73 – M.Sc. Biotechnology|
|18-07-2019||75 – M.Sc. Food Science and Technology|
|19-07-2019||22 – M.A. Linguistics|
|20-07-2019||36 – M. Li. I. Sc.(1 year)|
Timing: 01:00 pm to 02:30 pm
|08-07-2019||83 – PGD in Archival Science|
|84 – PGD in Child Psychology|
|09-07-2019||91 – M.Sc. Biotechnology (5|
|10-07-2019||56 – M.Ed.|
|11-07-2019||38 – Master of Human Resource|
|12-07-2019||37 – Master of Social Work (MSW)|
|13-07-2019||71 – M.Sc. Zoology|
|70 – M.Sc. Statistics|
|42 – M.A. Public Administration|
|15-07-2019||72 – M.Sc. BCESFSG & M|
|63 – M.Sc. Computer Science|
|16-07-2019||19 – M.A. Telugu|
|14 – M.A. Hindi|
|20 – M.A. Urdu|
|17-07-2019||11 – M.A. AIHCA|
|74 – M.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics|
|18-07-2019||23 – M.A. Philosophy|
|19-07-2019||65 – M.Sc. Geography|
|20-07-2019||21 – M.A. Islamic Studies|
Timing: 04:30 pm to 06:00 pm
|08-07-2019||85 – PGD in Digital Information|
|87 – PGD in Geographical|
|88 – PGD in Museology|
|09-07-2019||94 – M.B.A (5 years Integrated)|
|10-07-2019||93 – M.A. Economics (5 years|
|39 – Master of Tourism|
|11-07-2019||89 – PGD in Psychological Counselling|
|12-07-2019||34 – M.A. Journalism & Mass|
|13-07-2019||68 – M.Sc. Mathematics|
|15-07-2019||40- M.A. Political Science|
|69 – M.Sc. Physics|
|16-07-2019||13 – M.A. English|
|17-07-2019||43 – M.A. Sociology|
|18-07-2019||66 – M.Sc. Geo-Informatics|
|19-07-2019||76 – M.Sc. Psychology|
|20-07-2019||18 – M.A. Sanskrit|
Download From Here – OU PGCET Exam Dates PDF
OU PGCET 2019 Overview:
|Name of Conducting Body||Osmania University|
|Admission For||Post Graduate / PG Diploma Courses/|
5 years Integrated Programmes
|Last date for submitting the|
|Last date with a late fee of|
|Last date with a late fee of|
|Commencement of Entrance|
Tests starts from
|08th July, 2019|
Osmania University Courses Offered:
|Sub Code||Course Name|
|FACULTIES OF ARTS|
|FACULTIES OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|31||Economics/ Applied Economics|
|34||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|35||M.Lib.I.Sc(2 years)/ B.Lib.I.Sc (1 year)|
|36||M.Li.I.Sc. (1 year)|
|37||Master of Social Work (M.S.W)|
|38||Master of Human Resource Management|
|39||Master of Tourism Management|
|FACULTY OF COMMERCE|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|62||Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic|
Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Analytical
Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Physico
Organic Chemistry/ Pharmaco Informatics
|67||Geology/ Applied Geology/ Applied|
|68||Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/|
Mathematics with Computer Science
|69||Physics/ Astronomy/ Astrophysics/|
|70||Statistics/ Applied Statistics|
|72||Biochemistry / Environmental|
Science / Forensic Science / Genetics /
Microbiology (Exam Name – BCBTESFSG&M)
|74||Nutrition & Dietetics|
|75||Food Science & Technology|
|PG DIPLOMA COURSES|
|81||PGD in Applied Linguistics|
|82||PGD in Archival Science and Manuscriptology|
|83||PGD in Child Psychology|
|84||PGD in Digital Information Management|
|85||PGD in Functional Hindi and Translation|
|86||PGD in Geographical Cartography|
|87||PGD in Museology|
|88||PGD in Psychological Counselling|
|89||PG Diploma in Sericulture|
|PG DIPLOMA COURSES|
|81||PGD in Radiological Physics|
|82||PGD in Applied Linguistics|
|83||PGD in Archival Science and Manuscriptology|
|84||PGD in Child Psychology|
|85||PGD in Digital Information Management|
|86||PGD in Functional Hindi and Translation|
|87||PGD in Geographical Cartography|
|88||PGD in Museology|
|89||PGD in Psychological Counselling|
|90||PGD in Urdu Palaeography|
|5 YRS. INTEGRATED PROGRAMMES|
|91||M.Sc. Bio-Technology (5 years Integrated)|
|92||M.Sc. in Chemistry / M.Sc.in Pharmaceutical|
|93||M.A. Applied Economics|
|94||M.B.A. (5 years Integrated)|
Must Check: Scholarships in India for Students
Question: What is OU PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
Nationality and Domicile:
- Those students who are going to fill the CPGET 2019 online application, they must have a Indian Nationality.
- If you are belong to the Telangana State, then you must meet the satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as per the Telangana State Educational Institutions norms
- To get OUCET PG admission, you must pass your graduation or any equivalent examination in any discipline with an aggregate of 40% marks in the subjects.
- For M.Ed. and M.P.Ed. Candidates must have secured 55% Marks in B.Ed. and B.P.Ed./B.P.E. Degree respectively.
- Those candidates who’re belong to the SC / ST categories; they just need to qualify the examinations. There is no aggregation in marks for the reserved category candidates against OU PGCET 2019 Notification.
Must Check OU PGCET Related Links:
|OU PGCET Previous Papers||Get Details|
|OU PGCET Hall Tickets||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Question: What is OU PGCET 2019 Application Form Fee?
|Category||No. of Subjects||Fee|
|OC / BC||Single Subject||Rs. 800|
|OC / BC||Additional Subject||Rs.400|
|SC / ST / PH||Single Subject||Rs. 600|
|SC / ST / PH||Additional Subject||Rs.400|
Question: How to Pay Application Form?
Candidates are required to pay this amount at any TS Online / AP Online centers or through the medium of Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Question: What is OU PGCET Admission Process 2019?
According to OU PGCET 2019 Exam notification, on the basis of the performance of the students in the OU PGCET Entrance Exam, merit list will be prepared. Those candidates who will be listed in the OU PGCET merit list, they have to appear for the OU PGCET 2019 Counselling.
Question: What is Process of OU PGCET Counselling 2019?
- Candidates will get the admission in the Osmania University according to the OU PGCET 2019 seat allotment status.
- Those who will be allot seats in the college; they have to attend for certificate verification in person along with the following original certificates and two sets of xerox copies with OU PG Common Entrance Test Rank Card and OU PGCET 2019 hall tickets.
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Question: What is New in OU PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern?
For 5 Yrs Integrated PG Programmes
For MBA Prograame:
- The paper has two parts:
- Part – A: Section-A (Verbal Ability) containing 1 to 25 and Section-B (General Knowledge) containing 26 to 40
- Part – B: Section-C (Numerical Data Analysis) containing 41 to 70 and Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100 multiple choice questions
For M.A. Applied Economics:
The paper has five parts – A, B, C, D & E
- Part – A (Mathematics) containing 1 to 40,
- Part– B (General English) containing 41 to 55
- Part – C (General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70
- Part – D (Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85
- Part – E (General Economics) containing 86 to 100 multiple choice questions
M.Sc in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
The paper has four sections – A, B, C & D
- Section– A Chemistry containing 1 to 34
- Section – B Physics containing 35 to 67
- Section – C Mathematics containing 68 to 100 multiple choice questions
Sections A & B are common for both M.P.C & B.P.C students
- Section – C Mathematics is for M.P.C students
- Section – D Biology is for B.P.C students
For Remaining Subjects:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total|
|All||100 MCQ||100 marks|
|For M.P.Ed. Course||75 multiple choice objective questions||100 marks|
|For M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics||Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) + Part-B (One of the optional studied at B.Sc. level for 60 Marks||120 marks|
Get Best Answer: How Do Toppers Study?
Question: How to Fill OU PGCET 2019 Online Application Form?
- First visit the official portal that is www.osmania.ac.in to apply for CPGET 2019
- Further hit on “CPGET-2019” available on the right side of the home page
- You are needed to hit “Notification / Fee Particulars”.
- By selecting the required link, you will get the OU PGCET Notification 2019.
- Now revisit the earlier web page and hit on Fill Application Form Link
- Fill the details in the CPGET Application Form carefully
- After that submit the application fees with all the necessary documents, passport size photograph and signature.
- Before submitting the OU PGCET Online Form, take a review of it and then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print copy of the desired application form and keep it for the future use.
- Candidates are informed that, this OU PGCET application form 2019 is the most important documents at the time of appearing in the OU PGCET counselling 2019.
Direct Links Related to CPGET 2019
|Notification / Fee Particulars||Read Here|
|CPGET Application Form||Hit Here|
|Examination Schedule||Check Here|
|Exam Pattern of CPGET – 2019||Press Here|
|CPGET Syllabus||Get Here|
|CPGET 2019 Official Link||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Osmania University PGCET 2019 Details:
Osmania University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (OU PGCET 2019) now known as Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) – 2019 is the state level PG entrance test conducted by the Osmania University for admission into various PG, P.G. Diploma courses and 5 years Integrated Programmes. You are advised to read the OU PGCET notification to ensure the eligibility and then fill the Online Application Form.
PGCET OU 2019 is the pen and paper test with a different exam pattern of according to the course. You can follow this web portal (recruitmentresult.com) on Facebook or Google Plus or may subscribe to our free mail services to get latest messages about Osmania University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|