OUAT Admission is going to begin soon!!!Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) is going to conduct OUAT entrance exam in order to provide admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes. The University offers courses in the field of agriculture, horticulture, veterinary science, animal husbandry, agriculture engineering and technology, fishery science, home science and forestry. For this concern, candidates who have desire for getting admission in the affiliated colleges of OUAT are required to submit their OUAT Application Form before the last dates. Now get every detail related to OUAT Admission 2018 through this single page.
Overview Of This Page:
Candidates need to ensure the eligibility criteria firstly and afterwards they must go for sending the application form along with the fee slip including required documents at the mentioned postal address with the help of the some of the essential steps which are presented below on this page. If you want to know more about the OUAT Admission 2018 then check out this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com by keeping in mind your comfort.
Details of OUAT 2018 Admission:
|Name of the organization|
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology.
|Name of the Examination||Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Examination.|
|Name of the Courses||UG & PG Courses.|
|Examination Date||May 2018 (For UG Course) & June 2018 (For PG Course)|
OUAT Eligibility Criteria:
Participants going to apply for OUAT Admission 2018 must have the following eligibility criteria required by Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology!!
- For UG Course: A pass in 10+2 with passed with PCM or PCB subjects along with scoring at least of 50% aggregate marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates).
- For PG Course: Must be done three years B.Sc. in relevant subjects with obtaining no less than 50% marks (45% for candidates from SC/ST category).
- For Ph.d Course: M.Sc in relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks.
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
OUAT Application Fee:
- The application fee of Rs.1050/- can be paid through online payment gateway using Internet Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card of any bank.
- Payment shall also be made through nearest Common Service Centre(Jana Seva Kendra) in cash mode can be submitted through SBI collect facility.
OUAT Admission Procedure:
Admission of the Candidates will be done on the basis of their marks scored in Entrance Examination conducted by the selection panel.
OUAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Subjects Covered: The question paper will consist of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology. Candidates are required to answer either Mathematics/Biology subject.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- Maximum Marks: The entrance exam will be of total 200 marks. For PG and Ph.D courses, the exam will be of total 100 marks including 40 objective type questions and 60 short answer type questions. Viva-voce will be conducted further for Ph.D candidates.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of test will be 2 hours.
|Mathematics / Biology||68|
OUAT Admit Card 2018:
- The university will release the Admit Card for OUAT 2018 on the official website in “Download Admit Card” or log in by using his/her personal user ID and Password.
- It will be mandatory for students to bring the admit card along with them at the examination hall for verification.
- The OUAT 2018 Admit Card will consist of the details of the date, time and venue of the examination.
- Also, along with the OUAT Admit Card, candidates shall have to bring a I.D. Proof for appearing the Entrance Examination, otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to appear at the examination.
OUAT Result 2018:
The result for OUAT 2018 will be announced on the University’s official website after 2-3 months from the commencement of exam. The OUAT 2018 result can be viewed by filling roll number/application number/Aadhaar number, mobile number and date of birth on the official website of the exam.
OUAT Admission Cut Off:
|Examination||For P.G. in Phy/Che/Mat/Bot/Zoo % of marks||For P.G. MB/ BT % of marks||For Ph.D. % of marks|
|HSC or equivalent||10||20||05|
|+2 Science or equivalent||15||30||10|
|Bachelor’s degree (Hons / Core / Major mark)||25||50||15|
OUAT Counselling 2018:
- Candidates who will qualify the OUAT merit list need to appear for the counselling round as per the schedule mentioned on their OUAT intimation-cum-rank card.
- Candidates can download their intimation-cum-rank card of their OUAT entrance exam 2018 from the official website of the exam by providing the details such as OUAT roll number, mobile number and date of birth.
Want to Know? Ways to Get Money for College Fee
How to fill OUAT Application Form 2018?
- First of all,interested candidates are required to log on to the official website of Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology that is www.ouat.nic.in
- Afterwards you are required to move the cursor to the menu bar and press the link of “Admission”.
- Then candidates must press the appropriate link related to the OUAT Admission Notification 2018.
- Now read the complete prospectus and check the requisite eligibility criteria.
- After that, download the application form.
- Now fill an application form in correct manner with complete details.
- After that, attach all the self attested documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally, enclose the application form in an envelope and super scribed by the “Name of the Position_________________”.
- At last send it to the address provided below.
Must Check: UGC Approved University List
College of Basic Science & Humanities,
OUAT, Bhubnaswar- 751003”
Documents required for OUAT Admission 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for the OUAT PG Admission, they need to bring the photo copy of the following documents:-
- E-Receipt of payment of application fee of Rs. 1000.00
- HSC/Equivalent Certificate
- Date of birth certificate from the Registrar of birth & deaths if the HSC/ Equivalent certificate does not indicate it.
- Mark sheet from BSE, Odisha, or its equivalent
- +2 Sc certificate from CHSE, Odisha, or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of +2 Science, CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Mark sheet of Bachelors Degree
- Masters’ Degree certificate (For Ph. D)
- Master’ Degree Mark Sheet (For Ph. D)
- SC/ST Certificate from Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar/ Additional Tahasildar in case of claim for SC/ST Category
- Two self addressed unstamped envelopes of size 24 cmx11cm
- Documents in support of NRI candidates
OUAT 2018 Tentative Dates:
|Starting date of submission of application form||March 2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||April 2018|
|Downloading of Form – “A” – Cum Admit Card||May 2018|
|Examination Date||May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of filled in application form – “B”||June 2018|
|Counselling Begins||July 2018|
|Starting date of submission of application form||May 2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||June 2018|
|Closing date for receipt of application form by post||June 2018|
|Examination Date||June 2018|
|Result declaration||July 2018|
|Counselling Begins||July 2018|
|Starting date of submission of application form||July 2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||August 2018|
|Closing date for receipt of application form by post||July 2018|
|Examination Date||August 2018|
|Result declaration||August 2018|
|Counselling Begins||August 2018|
For collecting more details in concern of OUAT Admission 2018 you can press this Official Link. Candidates are advised to follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for acquiring latest updates or you can bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL + D also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|