Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology, Bhubaneswar is conducting Walkin Interview to hire eligible candidates for Young Professional/Guest Faculty/ Senior Research Fellow Post. Candidates can get notification for OUAT Recruitment 2019 by hitting on the direct links (mentioned below).
OUAT Recruitment 2019 Brief Overview
- Recruitment process: Walkin
- Post Name: Young Professional, Guest Faculty and Senior Research Fellow
- University Name: Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology, Bhubaneswar
Q 1: Discuss about the OUAT Jobs eligibility Criteria.
|Position Name||Required Qualification|
|Guest Faculty||M. Sc. in Geo informatics / Geology with work experience|
in GIS OR M.Sc. with PG diploma in remote sensing & GIS application
and work experience in GIS
|M.Sc. (Ag) in any branch of Agricultural Sciences OR Master Degree in Agri-Business Management/ Economics/|
Environmental Science with minimum 2 years research
experience in relevant field
|10+2 (Science) with 2 years Diploma in Agro Polytechnic|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: What is the age limitation for OUAT recruitment?
Answer: Candidates must be below the age of 32 years to apply for Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional-I vacancies.
Q 3: What is the salary package for selected candidates?
|Position Name||Salary Package|
|Guest Faculty||As per OUAT norms as-Theory class: Rs. 600 per class,|
Practical class: Rs. 400 per class and Conveyance:
Rs. 200 per class
|Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA for 1st and 2nd year;|
Rs. 28,000 per month +HRA from 3rd year onwards
|Rs. 15,000 per month (Consolidated)|
You Can Also Check: Latest Recruitments
Q 4: How did OUAT Vacancies Break Up?
|Position Name||No. of Vacancy|
Q 5: What is the selection Process?
Answer: Walkin Interview
Q 6: Guest Faculty is for which courses?
Answer: NRM 329, Geomatics (1+2) and NRM-521, Remote sensing and GIS Application (1+1)
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q 7: What is the Procedure to apply for the OUAT Bhubaneswar Recruitment?
Following are the steps that should be followed while applying for Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology Recruitment.
- The very first step involves logging in to the official website of the University i.e. www.ouat.nic.in to apply for OUAT Careers.
- Further hit on the “Career at OUAT” tab that is available on the menu bar of the home page.
- By hitting on the above said link, you will get directed to a new web page.
- Look for “Walk-in-Interview for engagement of Guest Faculty for different courses, College of Forestry, OUAT” or “Walk-in-Interview for RESILIENCE PROJECT to be operated at Ganjam District” and hit on the link.
- Within seconds you will get the OUAT Recruitment notification on your computer screen.
- Go through the Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology Jobs notification carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible to apply for the particular Orissa University Of Agriculture And Technology Vacancy, appear for the Walkin on the scheduled dates along with all the required documents.
Important Links Related To OUAT Job
|OUAT Guest Faculty Notification||Press Here|
|OUAT recruitment Notification for SRF,|
|OUAT Official Website||Press Here|
Q 8: Discuss about schedule and venue for OUAT Walkin.
|Walkin Time||At 11.00 A.M|
|Walkin Venue||in the chamber of the Dean, College of Forestry, OUAT, Bhubaneswar|
|Senior Research Fellow|
|Walkin Time||At 10.00 am|
|Walkin Venue||Committee Room of Directorate of Research|
|Walkin Time||At 10.00 am|
|Walkin Venue||Conference Hall of Directorate of Extension Education|
OUAT Recruitment 2019
The University is going to hire candidates on the basis of performance in Personal Interview rounds and other eligibility criteria. For the post of Young Professional-I, the university may conduct written test if applications appear in large number.
Individuals are required to first check the OUAT Notification thoroughly. If you fulfill all the asked eligibility criteria, then appear for Walkin Process at the mentioned dates along with required documents, certificates and qualifying exams marksheet.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with our web portal as we keep on updating the details from time to time. You can also write your query related to above mentioned details in the comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 11-02-2019:
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 – Walk In Date: 01-03-2019 & 07-03-2019
- AMU Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 15-02-2019, 16-02-2019 & 18-02-2019
- Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-02-2019
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 11-02-2019, 18-02-2019, 05-03-2019, 25-03-2019, 23-04-2019
- SPSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 23-03-2019