A walk-in advertisement has been transmitted as OUAT Recruitment by Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar. Applications are invited from self motivated & brilliant aspirants for filling up various posts. Keen job fighters, whose wish to grab this job opportunity, may apply against to OUAT Recruitment 2015 and attend walk-in interview on planned date. We’re also trying to collect more information related to OUAT Recruitment 2016, so you may keep continue on our web portal.
|Name Of Post||Various|
|Date Of Walk- In- interview||Check Below|
You can fetch whole information regarding OUAT Recruitment 2015 like qualification required, age limitation, salary details, selection process, process to apply, important date etc which are well furnished in the below segment of the page of recruitmentresult.com.
OUAT Vacancy Details & Required Education:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|2||Electrician||Applicants should have passed ITI (Electrical) with three years experience in handling of electrical and electronics instruments.|
- For Tractor Driver Posts: 18-35 Years
- For Electrician Posts: As Per Norms.
Selected applicants will receive pay band of Rs. 5200/- per month which is offered by Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar.
Assortment of applying aspirants for Tractor Driver & Electrician posts will be depending on their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on specific date.
How to Apply for OUAT Recruitment?
- Job hunters who are fulfilling the above framed eligibility norms may appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled date.
- Participants should bring all essential documents such as original certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates and attested copies of all original certificates, complete bio data and pass port size photograph duly attested by gazette officer for verification during the interview.
- Candidates should report at the below mentioned venue before scheduled time. The applicant has to register themselves on the day of the interview.
At the office of Dean of Research,
AICRP on Ergonomics & Safety in Agriculture,
Department of Farm Machinery & Power,
CAET, OUAT, Bhubaneswar – 751003
|Posts Name||Walk-In Dates|
|Tractor Driver||04th August 2015|
|Electrician||05th August 2015|
You can select this Official Link to get more details about OUAT Recruitment. Aspirants can Join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about OUAT Recruitment 2015 very firstly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On