OUAT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology has published a job notice as OUAT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 89 vacancies of Assistant Professor in various disciplines.
- Contenders may apply to this post by submitting the application form on or before the last date i.e. 17th December 2014.
- Entire details about OUAT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014 such as name of post, no. of post, selection process, salary etc are settled below on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of disciplines & No. of vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Name of discipline||No. of vacancies|
|4||Basic Science & Humanities||09|
Contenders who want to grasp this job opening OUAT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014 should have the graduation degree in (Agriculture/Horiculture/Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering) with 55% marks and master’s degree in equivalent subject and they must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agril. Sciences) rated journal.
Contenders selected for above post must get the amount of Rs.15, 600 -39,100 + GP 6,000/- per month.
The applying contenders must pay the amount of Rs. 750 as an application fee in favour of Comptroller, OUAT Bhubaneswar in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch Bhubaneswar by deposit pay slip.
Contenders will select on the basis of interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested contenders may apply for this job opening by submitting the application form that is available on the official website www.ouat.ac.in under the ‘recruitment’ link.
- Contenders must fill the application form in prescribed format along with desired qualification information etc.
- At the end of application form, they must attached the Xerox of all the testimonials that is self attested by the appliers and entire related documents with the application form and send it to the address supplied below on or before the last date.
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT),
Last date of submission of application form: 17th December 2014
Note: You may check the Official Link, for getting other details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On