OUCET Application Form
Osmania University is all set to release the OUCET Application Form for the OUCET June Exam Notification. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online to participate in the OUCET 2019 Exam. Contenders must check required OUCET Eligibility Criteria, dates etc from here.
OUCET Notification 2019 Overview:
|Name Of The Organization||Osmania University|
|Name Of The Examination||Osmania University Common|
|Sub Categories||Science Entrance Exams,|
Education Entrance Exams,
Commerce Entrance Exams,
Arts Entrance Exam,
|OUCET Exam Notification|
OUCET Important Dates 2019:
|Event||OUCET Exam Dates|
|Commencement of OUCET|
|Third week of April|
|Last date of OUCET|
Application form submission
|Third week of May|
|Last date for submission of Application|
form with a late fee of Rs 200
|Fourth week of May|
|Last date for submission of OUCET|
Application form with a late fee of Rs 1000
|First week of June|
|Availability of OUCET Hall Ticket||First week of June|
|OUCET Examination date||First week to second|
week of June
|OUCET Result||First week of July|
|OUCET Counselling dates||Second week of July|
OUCET Application Form
How to fill OUCET Application Form 2019?
The Registration and Submission of online application involves following four steps:
- Start with logging to the official website of organization i.e. www.osmania.ac.in
- Select “OUCET-2019” and hit on it
- A new screen will appear then select “OUCET – 2019” link for OUCET Application Form
- Ad all the details by using different links stated
- Afterwards go to the apply now tab
- Then a new screen will appear in front of you along with a dialog box
- Hit on “registration” tab
- Afterwards you will receive an automated ID and password
- Subsequently, use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- Fill up the OUCET Online Application Form 2019 completely.
- Upload all required testimonials and scanned photographs
- Complete all the details carefully
- At last hit on final submission tab
Osmania University CET Links
|Official Website||Press Here|
|OUCET Results||Get Details|
|OUCET Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|OU PGCET Notification||Get Details|
|OUCET Syllabus||Get Details|
OUCET Courses offered:
- Diploma Courses and
5 yr. Integrated Programmes
Check This– Best Career Opportunities
What is the OUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
For taking admission in Osmania University, candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicant must belong to Telangana state only.
- Candidates must satisfy Local and Non Local status.
What is the required Educational Qualifications?
- Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A equivalent examination will at least 40% in aggregate.
- Candidates passing the Bachelor’s Degree examination with compartment are also eligible and secured at least 40% aggregate marks and pass in the qualifying exam for SC / ST.
Check the Age Limit:
- There is no age restriction for CET (Self Financing).
- Age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement for SC / ST and BC is 34 Years.
- Age limit for EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 Years.
OUCET Application Fee:
|Category||OUCET Application Form Fee|
OUCET 2019 Seat Allotment:
Scheduled Class/ Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class
|Scheduled Tribe||6 %|
|Scheduled Class||15 %|
|Backward Class||As per norm|
|Group A||7 %|
|Group D||7 %|
Want to Know? What Makes a Successful Online Student
Documents To Fill OUCET Application Form:
The reports mandatory for every individual to fill OUCET Online Application Form are as follow:
- Two scanned, colored photos of 40 KB in JPEG Format
- Digitized Signature of the student – 30 KB
- Copies of Category Certificate 1 MB and PH Certificate 1 MB
- Mobile Number
- SSC Hall Ticket Number
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
OUCET 2019 Exam Centres:
|S.No.||Exam Cities of OUCET|
|2.||Hyderabad (Alwal, Moula Ali, Mallapur)|
|3.||Hyderabad-II (Kukatpally, Patancheru)|
Read Here: How To Be A Smart Student
OUCET 2019 cut off marks:
The OUCET Cut off depends on various factors such as:
- Total number of applicants
- Difficulty level of the entrance test
- Number of seats offered
- Maximum marks scored in OUCET 2019
Size of credentials should be:
- Colored Passport Photograph with maximum of 40kb size.
- Signature with maximum of 30kb size.
OUCET Examination Pattern 2019:
|Total marks will be 100 but,|
|75 questions will comprise examination|
|The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the|
Department of Physical Education
|Total time given will be 90 minutes|
|There will be Objective Type Questions in the|
examination having questions according to the syllabus
- There will be 100 questions in the examination
- Total time given will be 90 minutes
- There will be objective type questions in the examination having questions according to the syllabus
Check This– Avoid These Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
For M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics:
- Name of examination will be BCBTESFSGMN&D
- Examination will consists of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part-B (One of the optional subjects studied at B.Sc. level for 60 Marks.
- The optional are Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology).
For 5 Yrs Integrated PG Programmes:
|Part – A:|
|Section-A (Verbal Ability)||25 questions||objective|
|Section-B (General Knowledge)||25 questions|
|Part – B:|
|Section-C (Numerical Data Analysis)||30||objective|
|Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence)||30|
M.A. Applied Economics:
- There will be 5 sections in the examination – A, B, C, D & E
- There will be Objective Type Questions in the examination
|Section B||General English||15|
|Section C||General Knowledge||14|
|Section D||Current Affairs||15|
|Section E||General Economics||15|
M.Sc in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
- There will be 4 sections in the examination – A, B, C & D
- There will be objective type questions in the examination
- Section A & B are common for both M.P.C & B.P.C students
- Section C Mathematics is for M.P.C students
- Section D Biology is for B.P.C students
|Section A will be of Chemistry||34|
|Section B will be of Physics||33|
|Section C will be of Mathematics||33|
Read Here: Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class
OUCET Application Form:
Candidates willing to appear in this examination may apply now by filling up the OUCET Application Form by visiting the official website i.e. ouadmissions.com. Further details about OUCET Online Registration form and Entrance Exam Dates – Late Fee Details are available here. Main motive of this examination is to provide candidates admission to 52 courses including PG, PG Diploma and five year integrated programmes offered by campus, constituent and affiliated colleges of OU, Telangana University (TU), Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Palamuru University (PU) and Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Candidates if you have any query regarding OUCET Application Form 2019, then you can also visit the official website of the university or you can ask our experts by using the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||OUCET Results|