OUCET Application Form
Osmania University has released a notification to inform candidates about OUCET Application Form. Osmania University is going to conduct Common Entrance Exam for admission to P.G. Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes for the academic year 2016-2017. Entrance Exam will be held on 30th May 2016 (Tentative).
Candidates can apply against OUCET Notification by filling application form. Candidates need to fill the application form through online mode on or before the closing date which is mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com. For more information about OUCET Application Form 2016 check below section of page.
OUCET Application Form
Post Graduate Courses:
- Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculties of Commerce
- Faculties of Education
- Faculties of Science
PG Diploma Courses
- Digital Information Management
- Urdu Palaeography
- Applied Linguistics
- Functional Hindi and Translation
- Child Psychology
- Archival Science and Manuscriptology
- Geographical Cartography
- Psychological Counselling
- Advanced PG Diploma in Biostatistics
5 Yrs. Integrated Programmes
- Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Check This- Best Career Opportunities
OUCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Those candidates who are willing to get admission in P.G. Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes they must have done Graduation in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree they are also eligible to apply for this.
- The candidates passing the examination compartmentally and securing required percentage of marks are also eligible.
- The registration fee for a single subject is Rs.450/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.250/- for all categories.
- The registration fee may be paid at any TS/AP Online Centres or through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
OUCET Admission Process:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of OUCET Entrance Exam and after selected contenders will be made on the scores they obtained and will be called for further process.
Check This- Avoid These Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
- The entrance tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration.
- The question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions for 100 marks.
- The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the Sports achievements of the candidates during the last three year
Check Here- How To solve Objective Questions
Process to fill OUCET Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.ouadmissions.com
- On home page of official site go to “OUCET 2016” section and hit the link.
- After that hit “Apply Online” link available on top of page.
- Now fill the online registration form with all required details and press “Register” button.
- Now make payment of online application fee.
- Upload documents like your photo and copies of your mark sheet of graduation.
- Now fill the Online Application Form with complete information without any mistakes.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 07th May 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with a late fee of Rs. 500/-: 14th May 2016
- Entrance Exam will be held on: 30th May 2016 (Tentative).
For more details about OUCET Application Form 2016 you must check the Official Notification.
Official Notice for OUCET Application Form- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|OUCET Results||Successful Career Development Tips|
|What Makes a Successful Online Student||How To Be A Smart Student|
|Ways to Keep Yourself Updated||Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|