OUCET Hall Ticket
Osmania University is going to conduct OUCET Examination in June 2019. For this, OUCET Hall Ticket will be released soon. Candidates successfully register for examination will be eligible to download their Osmania University CET June Exam Admit Card and appear in examination.
OUCET Hall Ticket Overview
|Name of the University||Osmania University|
|Name of the Exam||Osmania University|
Common Entrance Test (OUCET)
|Date of the Exam||June 2019|
|Courses Offered||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ,|
BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed
|Conducting Body for Counselling||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Mode of Exam for OUCET 2019||Offline|
|Category||OUCET Admit Card|
|Official Release of OUCET|
Admit Card 2019
|01-06-2019 at 5:00 pm|
OUCET Hall Ticket
Procedure to download the OUCET 2019 Hall Ticket:
- To download the OUCET Hall Ticket 2019 you need to visit the official website i.e. ouadmissions.com
- After reaching the homepage go to the right side and hit on OUCET 2019
- A new page will come out along with several links
- Select and hit on OUCET Hall ticket link
- Thereafter a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for information required to search the Osmania University OUCET Admit Card
- Enter the details and then hit on searching tab to get the OUCET Hall Ticket Download
- Within few seconds your OUCET Exam Hall Ticket will be available in front of you
- Check the details available at the OUCET 2019 Hall ticket
- Download the OUCET Hall Ticket and then take a print out of it
- Finally carry the Osmania University Common Entrance Test Admit Card while appearing in examination.
Osmania University CET June Exam Admit Card Links
|Official Website||Press Here|
|OUCET Results||Get Details|
|OUCET Application Form||Get Details|
|OU PGCET Notification||Get Details|
|OUCET Syllabus||Get Details|
Points available at OUCET Exam Hall Ticket:
After downloading the Hall Ticket Osmania University OUCET check the following documents:
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
OUCET Examination Pattern 2019:
|Total marks will be 100 but,|
|75 questions will comprise examination|
|The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the|
Department of Physical Education
|Total time given will be 90 minutes|
|There will be Objective Type Questions in the examination having questions according to the syllabus|
- There will be 100 questions in the examination
- Total time given will be 90 minutes
- There will be objective type questions in the examination having questions according to the syllabus
For M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics:
- Name of examination will be BCBTESFSGMN&D
- Examination will consists of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part-B (One of the optional subjects studied at B.Sc. level for 60 Marks.
- The optional are Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology).
For 5 Yrs Integrated PG Programmes:
|Part – A:|
|Section-A (Verbal Ability)||25 questions||objective type questions|
|Part – B:|
(Numerical Data Analysis)
|30||objective type questions|
|Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence)||30|
M.A. Applied Economics:
- There will be 5 sections in the examination – A, B, C, D & E
- There will be Objective Type Questions in the examination
|Section B||General English||15|
|Section C||General Knowledge||14|
|Section D||Current Affairs||15|
|Section E||General Economics||15|
M.Sc in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
- There will be 4 sections in the examination – A, B, C & D
- There will be objective type questions in the examination
- Section A & B are common for both M.P.C & B.P.C students
- Section C Mathematics is for M.P.C students
- Section D Biology is for B.P.C students
|Section A will be of Chemistry||34|
|Section B will be of Physics||33|
|Section C will be of Mathematics||33|
Read Here: How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying
OUCET 2019 Cut Off:
- Qualifying cut off mark in OUCET 2019 is 25%.
- Candidate must have scored 25 marks out of total 100 marks in OUCET 2019.
- Candidate belonging to SC / ST have no qualifying percentage marks for OUCET 2019.
Documents required for OUCET 2019 Counselling:
- Sports certificate.
- Local or non-local proof.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Community certificate.
- Reservation certificate, if required.
- Secondary class certificate.
- Senior secondary class certificate.
- Rank card of OUCET 2019.
- Admit card of OUCET 2019.
- Original certificate of qualifying marks.
Check Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
OUCET June Exam Admit Card:
The OUCET Admit Card will be available online at the official website of Osmania University before at least 07 days of OUCET Exam Dates. To participate in Osmania University Common Entrance Test, it is must for candidates to produce their OUCET Hall Ticket 2019. Candidates failing in showing their Admit Card OUCET 2019 will not be permitted to sit in examination.
To download the OUCET June Exam Admit Card, candidates must need to visit the official website of Osmania University. No physical copies of OUCET Call letter will be sent to candidates via any other mode.
Candidates interested in getting more information about OUCET Hall Ticket 2019 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates of you have any query regarding the details of OUCET June Exam Hall Ticket 2019 given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Best Study Apps for Students||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips to Get Motivated for Everything||How to Choose Right Career|