Paradip Port Trust Recruitment
A latest job notification has been published as Paradip Port Trust Recruitment by an autonomous body under the Major Port Trusts, i.e. The Port of Paradip. This trust is planning to recruit eligible candidates for filling 18 vacant posts of Driver/Engg/Manager. Those aspirants who are waiting for Paradip Port Trust vacancy must apply before the last date given below via its official website that is paradipport.gov.in. Applicants must read complete this page for attain information related to Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of This Page
Interesting aspirants should satisfy with the eligibility criteria then send application form at the mentioned below postal address. Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview. For getting brief details about the Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2018 read this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization Name||Paradip Port Trust|
|Last Date To Apply||Given below|
Paradip Port Trust Vacancies:
|Name of the post||No of the post|
|Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer||01|
|Sr. Accounts Officer||01|
What Should Be The Educational Qualification For Paradip Port Trust Vacancy?
For Driver Class-I & Driver Class-II
- Candidates must hold the certificate for 1st Class Engine Driver’s Exam under IV act, 1917 OR MEO Class-IV OR MEO Class-IV.
- Must hold the certificate for 2nd Class Engine Driver’s Exam under IV act, 1917 OR MEO Class-IV OR MEO Class-IV.
For Others Post
- Aspirants applying for others post should have post graduation degree in relevant subjects from recognized university or institute.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Do You Know Age Limit and Pay Scale For Paradip Port Trust Job Vacancy?
In below section of the page, we have given age criteria and salary details of above given posts. Candidates can scroll down this page and collect information about same.
|Name of the post||Age criteria||Pay Scale|
|Driver Class-I||38 years||Rs.19100- 51100/-|
|Driver Class-II||Rs.17700- 44600/-|
|Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer||Below 55 years||Rs.32900-58000/-|
|Sr. Accounts Officer||not exceed 55 years||Rs. 20,600-46,500/-|
|Manager (Environment)||Below 50 years||Rs.79,000/|
|Chief Manager||Below 55 years||Rs.99,000/- per month|
Aspirants have to appear in written examination, interview and document verification which will be organized by recruitment panel of Paradip Port Trust. Qualifying contenders in written exam have to appear for interview. After that, they have to go for document verification round in which they should bring all the relevant document and certificates.
You May Read This:
How To Apply For Paradip Port Trust Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates should visit its official website that is paradipport.gov.in
- Hit on “career” tab appearing at the top of the home page.
- This will bring you to next page where lots of recruitment links will present.
- Aspirants are required to hit on appropriate recruitment link according to their interest.
- Applicants should read complete Paradip Port Trust Recruitment for getting details.
- After that, download application form by hitting on suitable tab.
- Fill application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach relevant documents and certificates with the application from and paste two recent passport size photographs indicating name on the front side..
- Put it in an envelope which should be super scribed in BOLD capital letters with the post applied “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________& CATEGORY “___________”
- Now, send it to below mentioned postal address before the last date.
Get Official Notification
|Recruitment To The Post Driver(Class-I) And Driver (Class-Ii) Marine||Hit Here|
|Recruitment to the post of Driver Class-I and Driver Class-II||Hit Here|
|the post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer (Class-I)||Hit Here|
|Chief Manager (Project Management)||Hit Here|
|Post Of Manager(Environment)||Hit Here|
|Post Of Sr. Accounts Officer (Class 1)||Hit Here|
|Name of the post||Postal address|
|Driver Class-I||Deputy Conservator, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142|
|Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer||SECRETARY, PARADIP PORT TRUST|
|Sr. Accounts Officer||“THE SECRETARY, PARADIP PORT TRUST, At/Po: PARADIP, DIST: JAGATSINGHPUR, ODISHA- 754142”|
|Manager (Environment)||Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Administrative Building, Paradip-754142, Jagatsinghpur, Odisha.|
|Chief Manager||Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Administrative Department, Paradip Port Trust, Dist- Jagatsinghpur, Pin-754142, Odisha|
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Orissa
|Name of the post||Last date|
|Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer||31-12-2017|
|Sr. Accounts Officer||20-12-2017|
Contenders may grab more information aboutParadip Port Trust Recruitment 2018 by going through Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter for collect latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Best State Wise Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|