Pasteur Institute of India Recruitment
Pasteur Institute of India, Coonoor is going to organize a Walk-In-Interview regarding an Advertisement framed as Pasteur Institute of India Recruitment. The Institute is in search of experienced/retired individuals for Engineer Post for cGMP Green field vaccine manufacturing project. Job hunters who wish to enhance their career in the field of Engineering should grasp this chance. Appliers who wish to apply for Pasteur Institute of India Recruitment 2015 may appear for Walk-in-Interview on pre-planned date and venue
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer|
|Walk-in Dates||25th June 2015 and 26th June 2015|
You can collect further information associated with Pasteur Institute of India Recruitment 2015 by reading the below content structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com in a simplified way. Here you will find all details regarding PII Recruitment such as educational criteria info, age limit, selection process and many more.
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
Job finders should possess requisite qualifications as stated under:
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized Indian University / Institute. Candidates having part-time engineering degree in related field duly recognized by AICTE are also eligible.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University / Institute.
Age of contenders applying for these given positions should not exceed 65 years as on 30th May 2015. Retired persons can also apply for this process.
Salary Scale Info:
- For Asst. Engineer: Rs.43, 470/- per month
- For Junior Engg: Rs.28, 773/- per month
Selection of applying candidates will be made through Interview.
Applying Procedure for Pasteur Institute of India Recruitment:
- Eligible Aspirants can open the Official website that is pasteurinstituteindia.com
- Navigate to “Vacancies” link appearing on top of home page.
- Download notification of the above mentioned vacancies by pressing on “Advertisement” link.
- After reading Walk-In Advt for Engg Post, press on “Application Form” link.
- Download it and enter information in an accurate way.
- Candidates must bring application form, all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), PH, Experience Certificates, and also attested copies of each of these certificates at the time of interview whose date, time and venue is given below.
Important details of Walk-in Interview:
|Position Name||Discipline||Date of Walk-in||Reporting Time|
|Assistant Engg||Mechanical||26th June, 2015||09.30 am|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||25th June, 2015||11.30 am|
|Junior Engg||Civil||09.30 am|
Bank of Baroda Building, 82,
Bank Road, (Opp. Coimbatore Railway Station)
Coimbatore – 18.
Note: You can get more details related to Pasteur Institute of India Recruitment 2015, by reading this Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On