Pawan Hans Recruitment
Cadet Pilot Scheme is a structured and intensive induction programme for young aspiring candidates. Those who are interested for Pawan Hans Recruitment to fill 10 vacancies can apply for Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme 2018 on or before 31-07-2018.
Before applying towards Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme candidates are advised to go through Pawan Hans Notification carefully and ensure complete eligibility criteria. Afterwards, aspirants can submit Pawan Hans Application Form via offline mode.
Apply For Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme 2018
Eligible candidates have to apply online and send the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials at postal address.
For more information about the Pawan Hans Recruitment 2018you have to go through this page which is created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com and fill Pawan HansCadet Pilot Scheme Recruitment Form by following given steps.
Pawan Hans Recruitment
Pawan Hans Vacancies:
- Post Name: Cadet Pilot Scheme
- Of Pawan Hans Vacancy: 10
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Education Required For Pawan Hans Job Vacancy:
Candidates interested to apply for Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Schemeshould have passed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Mathematics and English or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST candidates).
You Can Also Check:
Criteria Of Age For Pawan Hans Job Openings:
Age of applying candidates for Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme Vacancy should not be less than 17 years of age and maximum age would be 25 years (as on last date for receipt of application).
Medical fitness Class-II status as certified by a DGCA empanelled doctor or medical establishment for issue of Student Pilots Licence (SPL) prior to commencement of the flying training is mandatory. He/she should be able to obtain Class-I Medical Fitness from Authorisedcentres of DGCA prior to commencement of flying training.
Cadet Pilot Scheme Course Fee ForPawan Hans Careers:
Selected candidates for Pawan Hans Recruitment have to deposit the Course fee in advance in a phased manner:
- The Course fee for obtaining training for CHPL is approximately of Rs.45.00 Lakhs (subject to change based on the fee charged by the Training institute) plus applicable taxes.
- Course fee for endorsement training (MCF) after obtaining CHPL is approximately Rs.20 Lakhs. The course fee should be paid in advance in the shape of Demand Draft drawn/RTGS/NEFT in favour of Pawan Hans Limited. On receipt of the course fee in advance, the selected cadets will be sent for the training to the approved institutes.
Pawan Hans Selection Process:
Selection of applied candidates for Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme Jobs will be done on the basis of three rounds which are discussed below. Aspirants must be selected in all the rounds to get recruitment in Pawan Hans.
- Written Test:All the candidates have to appear for a written test/on-line test to be conducted at selected centres in India. The written test will comprise of Reasoning, Aptitude test, Subject knowledge test and proficiency in written English. (Weightage 50%)
- Psychometric Test:The successful candidate in the written test shall be subjected to Psychometric test to be conducted at Delhi. (Weightage 30%)
- Personal Interview:For final selection the candidates shall have to appear for personal interview before the Selection Committee to be conducted at Delhi (Weightage 20%).
Pay Scale ForPawan Hans Jobs:
- Selected candidates for Pawan Hans Recruitment during their training for acquiring CHPL as Cadet Pilot, will not be paid any stipend or emoluments.
- During undergoing MCF for on-type endorsement on their licence by DGCA., the candidates will be paid stipend of Rs. 15,000/- pm and thereafter on successful endorsement on type on their licences they will be sent for on-the job flying of PHL helicopter as Junior Pilot during which they will be paid stipend of Rs.1,00,000/- pm till acquisition of 500 hrs of flying in PHL helicopter or two years of flying on PHL helicopters whichever is earlier.
- On successful completion of 500 hrs of flying experience or two years with minimum 250 hours of flying whichever is earlier on PHL helicopter and final assessment by the Company, they shall be appointed on contractual basis as Pilot A (equivalent to E-1) with applicable emoluments and flying related allowances.
Check Also- Highest Paying Jobs in India
Process To Fill Pawan Hans Application Form:
- To apply for Pawan Hans Recruitment, first and foremost step is to login to official website of organization that is www.pawanhans.co.in
- Now, press “Careers” tab that is available in top right side of page.
- On appeared page, select “Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme 2018” and press ‘View’ link.
- By pressing said link, Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme Notification details will appear.
- You can go through Pawan Hans Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further go back to previous page and press “Apply” Link.
- You need to fill PawanHans Login details carefully.
- Then fill Pawan Hans Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Further take the print of Pawan Hans Online Form and attach all necessary documents with it.
- Applications complete in all respects as detailed above duly super scribe the envelope with the post applied for must reach at below mentioned address before the last date.
Jt. General Manager (HR & Admin),
Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise),
Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1,
Noida – 201 301, (UP)
Last date to submit form: 31-07-2018
Essential and Final Note:
You can go through the Official Link to get other details regarding Pawan Hans Recruitment 2018-19. To gather upcoming information about Pawan Hans Recruitment you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|