Progressive Curriculum Management Pvt. Ltd has introduced PCM Scholarship scheme for LKG to Class VII Students. This Scholarship Curriculum India scheme offers platform to students to analyze their knowledge in various subjects. Applicants applying for Scholarship are required to submit application form till Last Week of July 2018. Collect all details about PCM Scholarship 2018 such as National Level Examination dates, model question paper, procedure to apply, eligibility etc.
This page includes:
It will conduct National Level Examination in Last Week of October 2018 & there will be no Preliminary Examination. Students are required to complete paper in 90 minutes. Medals and Scholarship amount of Rs. 201/- & Merit Certificates will be awarded to contenders who obtain 90% marks and above in LKG and UKG, 80% marks and higher than in Classes I – IV and 70% marks and more than in Classes V – VII. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com are listing all details about PCM Scholarship 2018 on below of page so that you may apply for it easily.
- English medium schools executing in any State or Union Territory of India or abroad following the syllabus of any Board of Examination in India are eligible to register their students in LKG, UKG and Classes 1 to 7 for this paper.
- There will be separate examination for each class.
- Enrolment of aspirants fewer than 10 numbers from pre-primary and below 10 numbers from Classes 1 to 7 from a school will not be taken into account.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
- Each participant need to pay sum of Rs. 130 from which Rs. 15 per aspirant may be kept by the school for meeting their miscellaneous expenses while remaining Rs. 115 per contender should be sent by a crossed a/c payee Bank Draft payable at Ernakulam in favour of PCM Council along with the entry format or shall be remitted in cash at PCM Office along with the entry format.
- Applicants applying online need to send account payee bank draft in favour of PCM Council along with the Registration page.
Awards and Scholarships:
Medals and Scholarship amount of Rs. 201/- & Merit Certificates will be awarded to aspirants who secure 90% marks and above in LKG and UKG, 80% marks and higher than in Classes I – IV and 70% marks and more than in Classes V – VII. Students who obtain 60% marks and above will be provided Merit Certificates
- Gold Medal, Scholarship amount of Rs. 2001/- & Merit Certificate – 1st position (in each class)
- Silver Medal, Scholarship amount of Rs. 1501/- & Merit Certificate – 2nd position
- Bronze Medal, Scholarship amount of Rs. 1001/- & Merit Certificate – 3rd position
- Medals and Scholarship amount of Rs. 501/- & Merit Certificate – 4th & 5th positions
Check Now: Scholarship Benefits
Pattern of the Examination:
All registered aspirants will undergo National Level Examination based on listed categories.
- LKG: Oral and Activity Oriented Test with picture support.
- UKG: Identification and coloring test with picture support.
Classes I to VII:
Written test will be organized for it.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Important points about National Level Examination:
- There will be only a National Level Examination for LKG, UKG and Classes I to VII.
- Time duration of Examination is 90 minutes for all classes.
Syllabus of Examination:
- Syllabus for the Examination is based on the academic curricula of individual levels.
- Special focus is given for evaluating the higher order thinking skills including application, analysis, synthesis, imagination and creativity
- Question paper is set keeping in mind learning level of students in each class.
- Copies of the syllabus will be given to the participating schools for free distribution among participants of exam.
Examination will be organized in all major cities and towns in India and abroad.
PCM Question Papers:
Students are recommended to practice previous year question papers to crack National Level Examination. It will build confidence in you to score good marks in paper. Previous year Question paper contains type of questions asked in exam.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
PCM Scholarship 2018 applying process:
- Visit official site of organization curriculumindia.com
- Go under “PCM Scholarship Exam” head, choose link concerning PCM Scholarship Notice.
- Download PCM Scholarship Application form.
- Candidates who want to apply directly can fill in the two forms enclosed – Form No. 1 and Form No.2.
- Put class wise details, School Code correctly in the relevant columns.
- Enter the names of the candidates in Form No. 2.
- The names should either be typewritten or handwritten legibly in capital letters.
- Attach necessary documents along with form, form should be stamped by the head of the school & forward it to address placed here.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Address to send form:
Schedule of the Examination:
- National Level Examination: Last Week of October 2018
- Timings of paper : 10.30 am – 12 noon
- Declaration of results : 2nd Week of January 2019
- Last date of submission of entry form: Last Week of July 2018
Go through its Official Link to get more details about PCM Scholarship 2018. Stay tuned with us for getting more information about Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Get Scholarship|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|