Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation has unfolded an advertisement concerning to PCMC Recruitment. Candidates who wish to get employed against latest available vacancies of ASHA Coordinator may apply now for PCMC Recruitment 2017. Intending candidates need to attend the interview on the date that is clearly indicated below.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES
Willing aspirants may go through entire details regarding PCMC vacancies, through this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants are required to appear for walk-In Interview along with filled application and original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to comprehend complete notification before applying.
|Organization Name||Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation|
|No. of posts||28|
Name of Post:
ASHA Coordinator: 28
Aspirants who are applying for said posts should have obtained minimum educational qualification for this post is 10th pass from recognized Board and those who are higher qualified candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.
Grab Now>Current Jobs after 10th
- Age of the applicants who are interested to apply for PCMC Vacancy should not be less than 25 years and not more than 45 years as on interview date.
- Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category aspirants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
PCMC Recruitment: Official Notification
Scale of Pay:
Job seekers who will be selected for above mentioned post will be getting Rs.11880/- per month as salary on the basis of candidate’s qualification and experience.
Selection Process for PCMC Job:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview process as aspirants are required to face the Interview for final assortment in the department.
Read Below given articles:
Procedure to Apply for Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Recruitment:
Applicant’s who are willing to apply for PCMC Recruitment, must fulfill all the essential eligibility criteria as shown above and can apply for the declared posts by attending the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is clearly stated below.
For getting the prescribed format of application, candidates are required to follow the below given steps:
- Go to official website of the department that is www.pcmcindia.gov.in.
- Now go to “BMC” tab presented at the top and hit on “About the Job” option from drop- down list on the home page.
- Select “The interview may volunteer information” link available on the list at appeared page.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with duly filled-in application form, which can be downloaded from institute website that must be supported by one set of self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, category certificate, one latest passport size photograph, experience certificate, if any; and detailed bio-data etc by the stipulated time as displayed below.
- Applicants reaching the venue after the scheduled time shall not be entertained under any condition. And no TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation,
Mumbai- Pune Road,
Pimpri, Pune-411018, Maharashtra
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Walk-in interview will be held on: 08-03-2017 between 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Applicants may check the Official Notification for getting additional details on PCMC Recruitment 2017. Willing candidates can bookmark this page to get all latest updates related to this recruitment notification for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|