Candidates who are willing to apply for AP PECET (Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test) they don’t need to go anywhere. We have provided detailed information in this concern on this page. Those who have completed their Intermediate/ Graduation degree they can get admission in B.P.Ed & U.G.D.P.Ed courses. These courses are offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the Academic year 2016-17. Candidates who have required eligibility criteria they may apply for AP PECET 2016 Notification. Students who are interested to participate in this exam they have to submit their Application Form on or before the last date that is 19th April 2016.
Candidates, applying for AP PECET they may fetch remaining information such as Courses Offered, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure etc through this page that is created for your easiness by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates should have possessed graduation from any recognized in A.P
Applying students should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates need to submit application fee of Rs. 600/- and those candidates who are belonging to SC & ST categories they have to pay of Rs.400/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Application fee should be submitted through A.P. online / payment gateways (Credit card/ Debit card / Net banking) provided in the website.
Selection of candidates will be based on their presentation in Common Entrance Test CET that will be conducted by recruitment committee of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
How to fill AP PECET 2016 Application Form?
- Candidates who are interested to apply for AP PECET they need to go through online process, firstly you have to visit official website that is www.appecet.org.in
- Then students need to press on ‘Apply Online’ tab which is available in menu bar on the home page of official website.
- Appliers may also read complete details by hitting ‘Important Instructions’ link visible in ‘Information’ section.
- After reading complete information candidates need to pay application fee in proper way and fill application form with required and mandatory details.
- Students have to upload recent passport size photograph (size < 30 KB) and signature (size 15 KB) at the time of registration.
- After filling application with all required information you have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application for further reference.
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||19th April 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||25th April 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-||02nd May 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.5000/-||08th May 2016|
|Download of Hall tickets for Candidates submitted application without late fee||02nd May 2016|
|Download of Hall tickets for Candidates submitted application with late fee||11th May 2016|
Candidates who want to apply for AP PECET 2016 they may obtain complete information through this official Link. Appliers may get updated information direct to mailbox by subscribing our email service that is absolutely free. You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to attain latest updates in this concern on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|