Candidates can apply for the Persistent Recruitment through online mode. Those candidates who are 2017|2016|2015 Batch Passout can apply for the Persistent Off Campus Drive by submitting the application form by visiting the official web portal.
To Apply for Persistent Careers, candidates need to submit their Persistent Application before the last date which is mentioned below. Scroll Down this page to know more about Persistent Recruitment 2018.
Key Point of this Page:
Aspirants who are seeking for the jobs in reputed organization must note it’s a high time for them as there are numerous of Persistent Jobs available now. Candidates are therefore advised to go through the eligibility norms before submitting their Persistent Online Application Form.
Candidates can get the complete information about the Persistent Recruitment 2018 from this underneath section of this page which is created by team member of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Persistent Systems Limited|
|Last date to apply||Given below|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Java / J2EE – Developer / Tech Lead
- Sysops Engineer
- Senior UI Developer
- Persistent Systems Information Security Analyst / Senior Information
- UI Architect
- Salesforce Developers & Leads
- Appian BPM Developers & Leads
- Enterprise / Cloud Architect
- C++ Developers & Leads
- Cloud Architect
Persistent Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for Persistent Careers must hold degree of Graduation / Post Graduation/ Diploma in related stream from the recognized University Or Institute.
- Applicant applying for Persistent Job Openings must hold relevant year of working experience in particular field or discipline (If Required)
Age Limit for Persistent Jobs:
- Those who are going to apply against Persistent Recruitment 2018 have attained minimum 18 of age years and maximum age Limit is as per organization rules
- Age Relaxation will be admissible to reserved category candidate applying for Persistent India Jobs as per rules.
Persistent Pay Scale:
- Selected candidates for Persistent Job vacancies will get good and impressive amount of remuneration per month
- Also shortlisted candidates for Persistent Job Openings will get perks, allowances and other benefits as per the organizational norms
Must Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Persistent Recruitment Process:
- Selection of the candidates against Persistent Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of their performance in the Interview/ Written Test/ Group Discussion.
- Through Persistent Hiring Process, organization intends to hire keen and eligible candidates who can justify the job profile of the vacant position
Procedure To Apply For Persistent Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Persistent off Campus Drive with the help of below provided some simple and easy steps:
- First of all, you need to visit official site of organization that is persistent.com.
- On the home page of the official site, you have to hit on “Careers At Persistent” tab given at the right side of the page
- Now, you have to hit on “Explore Opportunities” link given at the right side of the page.
- A new page will appear on your screen containing list of latest Persistent job openings
- Now you have to hit on suitable link for Persistent careers, according to the post, you want to apply for
- A new page will appear on your screen containing detailed information of Persistent Job
- You are suggested to go through the Persistent Notification carefully and also ensure all the eligibility norms
- After reading the Persistent Notification carefully, you have to hit on “Apply Online” tab
- Persistent Application Form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the online application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph along with Persistent online application form.
- At last, you have to hit on submit tab and take a print out of the Persistent application form for further usage
Check Here: Persistent Recruitment 2018
Last date to fill the online application form: last Week of July 2018
Candidates may attain detail information regarding the Persistent Recruitment 2018 by visiting the Official Link of the organization. Also you are advised to stay Connected with our web portal to get latest updates about the Persistent Latest Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|