Public Financial Management System is providing PFMS Scholarship to those candidates who wish to do further studies but are not able to do due to financial issues. To apply for PFMS Scholarship 2019, Candidates can log in to the official site pfms.nic.in and then complete the Registration. You can also check your Payment Status through online mode only.
PFMS 2019 Scholarship Overview
- Organization: Public Financial Management System
- Form type: Online
- Category: PFMS Scholarship
- Purpose: For the welfare of the students as financial help to continue their study.
- Scholarship Type: National Scholarship
- Last Date To Apply: Check Below
- Official Website: pfms.nic.in
PFMS Scholarship 2019
No. of PFMS Scholarships:
- 82, 000 (41, 000 for boys and 41, 000 for girls)
Types of National Means Cum Merit Scheme:
- Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Up gradation of Merit of SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Registration 2019:
- The student must have qualified Class 12th and the student should be in top 20% candidates to apply for PFMS Merit Scholarship.
- The age of the student should be between 18 and 25
- Annual income of the parents should not be more than Rs 6 Lakh per annum
Selection Procedure for PFMS Scholarship:
Academic marks of the students will be counted by the authority at the time of providing scholarship amount. Also, income of the applier’s family will be considered.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Documents to be uploaded for PFMS Central Sector Scholarship
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph of the student in jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, tiff, tif or gif only and not bigger than 1 MB in size
- Scanned signature of the candidate not bigger than 1 MB in size
- Scanned copy of the Mark Sheet in PDF format
- Scanned copy of the Fee Receipt in PDF format
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Simple Process To Apply For PFMS Scholarship 2019:
- Login to the official site that is pfms.nic.in
- If you are a new visitor then register into the portal by providing correct details
- Search the suitable link to fill PFMS Scholarship Application Form
- Read the instructions mentioned there carefully.
- If you are found eligible then fill the scholarship form correctly
- Upload necessary documents required and hit the “Submit” tab at last
- Take print out of the filled in form for future use.
How to Renew PFMS Scholarship 2019?
The PFMS Scholarship can be renewed through PFMS Portal. The renewal of PFMS Scholarship 2019 is a two-step process which includes student registration and filling and submitting the form online.
Firstly visit the official website pfms.nic.in, then press student registration link. Now press suitable link. Now enter the bank account number and IFSC code of the bank’s branch. Then enter the mobile number and OTP and press verify button. Now create User ID and password and press submit button.
PFMS Official Website Link: Get Here
PFMS Scholarship FAQs
Q1. What to do if the student forgets the password?
Ans. Students can easily reset the password by clicking on the “Forget password” link present on the right-hand side on the homepage.
Q2. What if the bank account of the student is invalid?
Ans. When the bank account of a student is found to be invalid, an SMS/email alert is sent to the student. After the alert, the student needs to change the bank account in order to receive the money in the bank account.
Must Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Q3. What will be Application Type in the Renewal of Scholarship?
The application type will be “Renewal” in such a case.
Q4. What are the prerequisites for Upload of the Picture and the signature?
Ans. The scanned photograph and the scanned signature of the student should not be larger than 1MB. The scanned photograph of the student should be in jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, tiff, tif, gif format only.
Q5. If the Institute is not registered with PFMS what will be next step?
- Student will go to homepage of PFMS pfms.nic.in and the hit menu on Register/Track Issues.
- Student will fill in the required details and will enter the category as Scholarship and Sub-category as Institute not found and in the Description fill in the details of your institution.
Q6. What are messages are sent to students in cycle of registration of renewal application?
- SMS to receipt OTP while registration: Dear Student, One Time Password (OTP) to complete your user registration at PFMS portal for scholarship is XXXXXX. Do not disclose OTP to anyone.
- SMS when student complete his/her registration on PFMS: Dear Student, Your scholarship registration to PFMS portal is completed successfully with username XXXXXXX.
- SMS when student submit his/her application successfully on PFMS: Dear Student, Your scholarship application is submitted successfully with reference No. XXXXXXX. Keep reference number with you for further communications.
Q7. What is Last Date to Submit PFMS Scholarship Form?
Ans: You need to submit PFMS Scholarship Form as soon as possible.
Q8. What is PFMS unique code?
- Unique Agency code is auto generated by Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- The Unique code will be sent to your registered email ID and will also be displayed on the top of registration screen after submitting your details.
Q9. Can I submit the PFMS Scholarship form through offline mode?
Ans: No offline form will be accepted.
Q10. How to Check PFMS Payment Status?
- The payment status of scholarship can be check with help of PFMS website.
- The direct link to check the website is pfms.nic.in/Static/KnowYourPayment.aspx
- You can enter your bank name and bank account number to get the details of the payment.
Know Here: Education Loans for Students
Public Financial Management System Scholarship
Indian government agency is offering 82, 000 Scholarship that is 41, 000 for boys and 41, 000 for girls. The organization directly deposits scholarship money to the candidate’s bank account. This Public Financial Management System Scheme is also known as National Means Cum Merit Scheme.
Those students who are eager to study further but cannot continue their studies because of some financial issues must apply for PFMS Scholarship 2019 by successfully completing their registration through online mode. They can get full details regarding their registration, last date, amount etc. through this page.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities
Grab the details regarding PFMS Scholarship 2019 through its official site or they may also drop down their queries in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Top Universities in India|
|Top Colleges in India||UGC Approved University List|
|Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|