Indian government agency offers PFMS Scholarship which directly deposits the money to the person’s bank account. This Public Financial Management System Scheme is known as National Means Cum Merit Scheme also. This PFMS Scholarship Scheme is provided for the welfare of the students as financial help to continue their study.
Crucial Points Available on This Page:
PFMS CSS Scholarship is provided to only candidates, meeting with the mentioned eligibility criteria. To PFMS Scholarship Apply, students are required to go PFMS Scholarship Student Registration firstly. For checking the registration process and grabbing more details regarding PFMS Scholarship 2018, scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Selection Procedure for Scholarship PFMS Com 2018:
Government Issue PFMS for Scholarship to promote the education and providing financial support to the students. The tenure time for issuing scholarship is 4 years and selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in exam. When the student enters into eighth standard and they should maintain some specified mark.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Way to check PFMS Scholarship Payment Status 2018:
To establish the efficient fund flow term and expenditure network is the main objective of the Public Financial Management System. To support the students, organization offers chance to check the payment status by the students by using following two methods!!
By Aadhaar Number:
- To PFMS Scholarship Check the payment status, candidates should enter Aadhaar number and then the word will appear on the screen.
- After the completion of word verification (letters are not in case-sensitive), all details will be shown at your computer screen or on phone.
By Account Number:
- In order to get information of PFMS Scholarship Amount, you need to enter the first few words of Bank Name.
- Next should enter the account number.
- The last step is word verification in which user should not enter the letter in case sensitive.
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
To get PFMS National Scholarship, contenders are required to ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria!!!
- Students must be qualifying XII standard with the top 20 percentage.
- From top 20 percentage, depends on the senior secondary examination result, totally 82000 has been selected.
- In which 41000 are girls and 41000 are boys, they are selected from the state boards. The age limitation is there such as 18 years to 25 years only can get this scholarship.
- Also parental income should less than 6 Lakhs per annum.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
PFMS Scholarship Details 2018:
This scholarship involves community category and students must have taken required percentage are as follows.
|Community category||Percentage required|
Procedure to fill PFMS Scholarship Online Form 2018:
To fill PFMS Scholarship Fresh or PFMS Scholarship Renewal form, you are required to go behind to the following guidelines!!
- For filling PFMS For Scholarship form, you have to go through the official website of the organization that is pfms.nic.in
- Afterwards, contenders have to follow “Student Registration” link.
- Already registered candidates have to PFMS Scholarship Login by entering asked details.
- New users need to go for PFMS Scholarship Registration and enter details as asked.
- Afterwards fill PFMS Scholarship Form 2018 and upload relevant documents.
- Take a preview of the form and submit it on or before PFMS Scholarship Last Date 2018.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Check Here>>>> Registration for PFMS Scholarship 2018
Last date to apply for the scheme: April 2018
Note: Contenders can grab more details regarding PFMS Scholarship 2018 by going through the above mentioned Official Link. Contenders are advised to be in touch with our portal for grabbing latest updates details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Counselling Schedule|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|