PG TRB Syllabus
Download PG TRB Syllabus from here now!!! Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board conducts TN TRB PG Assistant Exam to select eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Post Graduate Assistants and Physical Educational Directors.
Candidates who are going to participate in this exam, they can check TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus subject wise along with Tamil Nadu TRB Exam pattern from this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Overview Of This Page:
With the help of latest TRB PG Syllabus 2018, candidates can prepare well for the examination through which they can score highest marks and can select for Assistant and Physical Education Directors Posts.
PG TRB Syllabus
PG TRB Exam:
Tamil Nadu Post Graduate TRB Exam is organized by Teachers Recruitment Board Post Graduate every year. The motive behind to conduct exam is to recruit eligible and dynamic contenders on vacant positions of Assistant and Physical Education Directors.
PG TRB Exam Syllabus 2018:
PG TRB Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History of India & Tamil Nadu
- Indian Constitution
- Sports & Games
- Every Day Science
- Current Affairs
PG TRB Educational Methodology Syllabus:
- Pre-primary Education
- Non-formal and Adult Education
- Role of Educational Institutions
- Special problems of rural and tribal people
- Eradication of poverty through Education
- National Integration
- Nutrition and health
- Environmental Education
- Channel of International communication
- Implications for the teacher
- Role of rewards and punishments
- National Educational Policy (1986), etc.
PG TRB English Syllabus:
- Modern Literature (1400 to present day) – Prose, Drama, Poetry
- American Literature
- Indian Writing in English
- Approaches to Literature
- History of English Language
- Principles of Literary Criticism
Get Here: English Improvement Tips
PG TRB Maths Syllabus:
- Real Analysis
- Fourier series and Fourier Integrals
- Differential Geometry & Equations
- Operations Research
- Functional & Complex Analysis
- Statistics – I, II
Get Here Basic/ Vedic Formulas: Maths Formulas
PG TRB Syllabus of Physics:
- Vector Fields
- Probability and Theory of errors
- Classical mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Solid State Physics
- Quantum mechanics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronics (Digital)
Take a Test: Physics Online Test
PG TRB Chemistry Syllabus:
- Periodic properties
- VB theory, MO theory and its applications
- Non aqueous solvents
- Solid state & Co-ordination chemistry, properties
- Optical activity and concept of chirality
- Conformational analysis
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Old quantum theory
- Application of schrodinger equation, radioactivity
- Thermodynamic equations of state
- Orgnometallic compounds
- Theory and applications of spectroscopic methods, reaction rates, etc.
Get Here: Chemistry Questions And Answers
PG TRB Botany Syllabus:
- Viruses, Bacteria, Thallaophytes and Lichens
- Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
- Morphology, Taxonomy and Economic Botany
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Anatomy and Embryology
- Plant Physiology and Bio-Chemistry
- Plant Breeding and Bio-Technology
- Ecology and Phyto-geography
- Palaeo Botany and General Principles
Read Out: Biology Questions and Answers
PG TRB Syllabus for Zoology:
- Classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Biological Chemistry
- Role of minor and major elements in metabolism enzymes
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics-Gene Interactions
- Physiology, Nutrition
- Antigees and Antibodies
- Man and Biosphere
PG TRB Syllabus for History:
- Harappan civilization
- Jainism and Buddhism
- Arab conquest of sindh and muslim invasions slave dynasty
- Foundation of British rule in India
- Great Mutiny 1857
- Integration of Indian States
- Industrial, Agrarian, French, Russian revolutions
- First and Second World War, Cold War, etc.
Start From Here: History Quiz
PG TRB Economics Syllabus:
- Micro Economics, Theories
- Macro Economics, Theories
- Monetary Economics, Theories
- Central Bank and its functions
- Factor Prices & Factor Market
- International, Fiscal and Indian Economics etc.
PG TRB Syllabus of Commerce:
- Marketing & Advertising
- Accounting for management and its functions, benefits
- Capital Expenditure decisions
- Costing Methods/ Techniques
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Role of banks in EDP-TRYSEM
- Statistics Importance
- Banking & Finance
- Company Law & Auditing
- Income Tax Authorities, Powers, etc.
PG TRB Physical Education Syllabus:
- Definitions of basic/ applied/ action research and its needs
- Classification of Research data and its collections
- Tools & Techniques of Research
- Types of statistical process
- Philosophy in Evaluation in Physical Education
- Teaching, Training and Coaching definitions in PE
- Concept of Health
- Components of physical fitness
- Places of test in training
- Rule of sports and games
- Sports authority of Tamil Nadu, etc.
PG TRB Syllabus for Tamil:
- Prose, etc.
Read Now: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Pattern 2018:
- Students will get total 3 hours to complete TRB Exam 2018.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- This way, the complete question paper will be of total 150 marks.
- The questions will be from the subjects like Educational Methodology, General Knowledge and concern subject.
|Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
Download Here: TN TRB PG Syllabus PDF
What Is The Process To Get TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2018?
Aspirants should go through these steps which are well mentioned in below section of the page. We have provided these steps for the ease of the candidates through which they can easily download PG TRB Tamil Syllabus 2018.
Step 1: At initial stage, aspirants should visit the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board Post Graduate that is www.trb.tn.nic.in
Step 2: Select suitable link regarding Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Vacancies.
Step 3: Hit on “notification” tab present on next page.
Step 4: This will move you to next page from where you should hit on “press here for Syllabus” tab.
Step 5: TRB PG Exam Syllabus 2018 will be displayed at your screen in PDF form.
Step 6: Applicants should read entire TNTRB Syllabus and then download it by follow suitable tab.
Step 7: At last, download it and get printout of it for preparation purpose
Also Get Here: TN TRB Syllabus
Candidates can download the PG TRB Syllabus 2018 through this Official Link. Visitors may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates directly in your inbox. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Have a look on below links
|TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment||Solve Objective Type Questions|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|