PGCIL Recruitment through GATE
Latest employment notification has circulated by Power Grid Corporation of India against PGCIL Recruitment through GATE. Organization invites application forms from those candidates who are going to appear in GATE 2018 Exam in order to fill Executive Trainees (ET-23rd Batch) in the disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science. Those contenders who had appeared in GATE 2017 or going to appear in GATE 2018 can apply further for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 now.
This page gathers:
Candidates who meet all the required eligibility conditions, they can easily submit their filled application forms on the official website www.powergridindia.com via online mode on or before the deadline date that is “31-01-2018” by using the prescribed procedure against the same which are mentioned below. Now gather rest of the details about PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 on the below section of this page which is well structured and planned by the team of recruitmentresult.com
PGCIL Recruitment through GATE
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Last date to submit the applications||Check Below|
Executive Trainees- 23rd Batch
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2018:
|Particulars||Details for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018|
|Nationality||The candidates should be of Indian nationality.|
|Age Limit as on December 31, 2017|
|Eligible Streams for Recruitment|
The candidates should have qualified B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) from a recognized University/Institute.
|Final year students|
You Can Also: Find Latest Engineering Jobs
GATE Paper Codes for PGCIL Jobs:
|Post||Corresponding GATE Paper Codes|
|ET (Computer Science)||CS|
Application Fees for PGCIL Vacancies through GATE 2018:
- General category candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 as an application fees via Online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-wallet).
- Departmental candidates/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Official PDF >>> PGCIL Recruitment Through GATE
Contenders who will be selected for the Power Grid Corporation of India vacancies will get a consolidated amount of pay scale per month as fixed by the Power Grid Corporation of India.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection will be done on the basis of their performance level in GATE Score Card. After that, Power Grid Corporation of India will conduct Group Discussion & Personal Interview in order to choose the finalist for the posts of Executive Trainees.
Must Go Through These Articles:
PGCIL Recruitment Weightage Parameters:
|GATE 2018 Score (Out of 100 in Corresponding Paper)||85%|
Qualifying Percentage for Personal Interview:
|SC/ ST/ OBC||30%|
Procedure to fill PGCIL Application form:
- First of all, job seekers have to visit to the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India that is “www.powergridindia.com”.
- Now move the cursor towards “Careers” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage and press “Job Opportunities>>> Openings” tab from the drop down list.
- Then scroll down the cursor and hit on the “Recruitment of ET 23rd Batch through GATE 2018 (Advt. No. CC/04/2017 dtd. 04.09.2017)” link.
- Read the advertisement very carefully.
- No go back to the previous page for “Apply” online.
- After that, fill the online application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Scanned Documents to be uploaded with Application Form:
- Recent colour passport size photograph (Maximum Size – 50 KB, Format – JPG)
- Signature – (Maximum Size – 30 KB, Format – JPG)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen (if applicable)
- Age Relaxation cum Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Last Semester/ Year Mark Sheet for Final Year Appearing Candidates (if applicable)
|Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||01-09-2017|
|Last date of Online submission of GATE Application||05-10-2017|
|Availability of Application Form||05-01-2018|
|Final Date to Submit Application Form and Pay Fees||31-01-2018|
|Group Discussions and Interviews||May 2018|
Check this Official Link to get further details about PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|