PGCIL Recruitment through GATE
Online applications for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 are to be invited from dynamic and energetic aspirants for Executive Trainee vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ET 24th Batch through online mode.
Those candidates who will qualify the corresponding exam of GATE will be considered eligible to fill up vacant disciplines of Executive Trainee under PGCIL Recruitment through GATE. For more details aspirants must go through Advt. No. CC /07/2018.
Highlights of This Page:
Direct Link to Apply Online for POWERGRID ET Vacancies: Available Soon!!!
Willing contenders will be able to apply for POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India selection process by providing their GATE registration number. Online applications for enrollment of the same will be commenced on 15-01-2019 which will be ending on 15-02-2019.
Fetch more detailed information regarding PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 through this page which is well designed and well equipped by the devoted team members of recruitmentresult.com.
PGCIL Recruitment through GATE
PGCIL Recruitment through GATE Vacancy:
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Electrical / Electronics / Civil)
PGCIL Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must necessarily have completed their Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute as per the requirement of the vacant discipline they have to apply for.
Check Out: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Limitations for PGCIL Jobs:
Upper age limit for the applicants applying for PGCIL vacancies is 28 years of age as on 31-12-2018. Below provided table shows the relaxation on upper age which will be given to the appliers according to their category.
|Category||Relaxation on Upper Age Limit|
PGCIL Salary Structure:
Selected candidates will be paid an amount of Rs.60, 000/- to Rs.1, 80,000/- per month excluding extra allowances and benefits as per the existing rules of the government adopted by POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India.
On the basis of applier’s score in resultant GATE 2019, Shortlisting of the eligible contenders will be done by the selection authority of the organization. Further, shortlisted will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Check Out Here:
Steps to Fill Application Form for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE:
- The very first step for the job hunters is to visit the official web page of POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India that is www.powergridindia.com to fill PGCIL online application form.
- Move cursor towards “Careers” tab which is available on the home page of the official portal and hit the “Openings” link under “Job Opportunities” section through drop down list.
- Search suitable link for “Advt. No. CC/07/2018 dtd. 03.09.2018” and press the same on the next page you are navigated to after following the previous step.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the appeared advertisement carefully and if you are eligible as per the requirements of the vacant discipline then go back to the previous page and press the link to apply online for PGCIL Openings.
- Now you need to fill all the details in the application form correctly and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Candidates must also take print out of the duly filled in application for future use.
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID: 15-01-2019
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID: 15-02-2019
Visit the Official Website of POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India on regular basis and fetch more details and latest updates regarding PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PGCIL Admit Card||Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|