Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd has promulgated a notification at powergridindia.com named as PGCIL Recruitment. The organization is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 58 vacant posts of Diploma Trainee and Jr. Officer Trainee.
Candidates, ensuring the eligibility criteria needed for PGCIL 58 Diploma Trainee vacancies, can apply for the suitable post through online process only. The last date to apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 is 02/10/2018.
This Page Contains:
Apply now for PGCIL 58 Diploma Trainee Jobs
Applicants can fill their online application forms for PGCIL Recruitment 2018–19 with the help of steps mentioned below on this page, tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||25|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||05|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||03|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||25|
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Candidates, who are going to apply for PGCIL 58 Diploma Trainee, JOT & JTT Vacancies, they should have following qualifications:
|Name of the Post||Qualifications|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||Two years (Full time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management course (or) MHRM (or) MSW|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||ITI in Electrician Trade of Two Years duration|
Find Out: Latest Engineering Jobs
Candidates, willing to enroll for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Vacancies, their age should not be more than 27 years as on 02/10/2018. Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates and 5 years for SC candidates in the respective category subject to reservation of vacancies.
Get Here >> PGCIL Recruitment Notification
To apply for PGCIL Vacancies, candidates have to pay application fee as follows:
|Name of Post||Amount|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) & Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||Rs. 300/-|
|Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates||Nil|
The payment of fee can be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Through SB Collect System.
Those, who will be selected for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Jobs, will get salary as mentioned below:
Name of the Post
|Stipend and Pay Scale|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil) & Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||Rs. 16,500/- (during training period)|
On successful completion of training Junior Engineer/Officer Gr-IV (S-1) in the Pay Scale : Rs. 16000 – 35500/- (IDA)
|Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)|
Rs. 11500/- (during training period) and after Junior Technician (W-3) in the Pay Scale : Rs. 11500-26000/-(IDA)
PGCIL 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for PGCIL Jobs will be done on the basis of their performances in Computer Based Test, which is going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment, First of all you need to visit the official portal that is www.powergridindia.com
- Now you have to hit on “Careers >> Job Opportunities >> Openings” links.
- From the next page hit on “ER-II Recruitment” link.
- You will be directed to the next page, where you have to hit on “Important Instructions to Candidates & Submission of Online Application” link, available in front of “Recruitment for the posts of Diploma Trainee (Electrical); Diploma Trainee (Civil); Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) for ERTS-II, POWERGRID; ADVERTISEMENT NO. ER-II/HR/Rectt/2018/01” title.
- A PDF file of PGCIL Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of PGCIL Job.
- You should read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you need to go back to the previous page and hit on an app link for PGCIL Apply Online.
- Fill the PGCIL Online Application form in correct manner and upload the scanned documents.
- Review the form and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> PGCIL Apply Online
|Online Registration Start Date||12/09/2018|
|Online Registration Closing Date||02/10/2018|
|Last date of Payment of Application Fee (for registered candidates only)||04/10/2018|
|Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age limit||02/10/2018|
|Availability of Admit cards Online||Will be notified in website|
|Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)|
Candidates should visit the Official Link to get rest details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018–19. You may stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Power Grid Admit Card||PGCIL Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||Upcoming Government Jobs|