Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has propagated a job notice as PGCIL Recruitment. Applications are invited from willing, competent and dynamic individuals for filling 47 vacancies of Executive Trainee (Finance) Posts.
Aspirants, who are interested for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment, can apply now but before that you must check the eligibility criteria by going through PGCIL Notification. Those who satisfy all the norms can apply online and submit PGCIL Application Form till 30-06-2018.
Apply Process For PGCIL 78 ET Vacancies Will Starts From 09-06-2018
Online submission process of application form will commence from 09-06-2018. So, candidates can go through online mode and reach the official website of PGCIL to fill PGCIL ET Application Form.
Complete details of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 are well provided below by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can go through given details and check all the details for Power Grid Corporation Of India LimitedRecruitment 2018.
Get Here: Daily Job Updates
- Post Name: Executive Trainee (Finance)
- Of Vacancy: 47
Education Required For PGCIL Job Vacancy:
Job searchers who are going to apply for PGCIL Vacancy must have done CA/ICWA (CMA) pass in relevant discipline or diploma or its equivalent from any recognized University/ Institute. Eligible candidates satisfying all norms are able to apply for PGCIL ET Recruitment.
You Can Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria For PGCIL Job Openings:
Candidate’s maximum age for PGCIL ET Vacancies will be 28 years as on 30.06.2018. Candidates should be born on or after 01.07.1990. Relaxation will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fee For PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy:
Before the submission of PGCIL Executive Trainee Application form candidates are also required to pay application fee. Candidates other than SC/ST/PwD and EX-SM are required to submit Application Fee of Rs. 500/- . Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking / e-Wallet/UPI as available on the gateway.
PGCIL Recruitment Process:
- Aspirants who want to grab PGCIL ET Jobs need to go through written test round which will be conducted under strict super vision of recruitment panel.
- After that, who will qualify in it need to undergo further process that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Aspirants who want to secure their position for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment have to perform well in appointment process and grab this chance.
Scheme of the Written Test:
The question paper shall be objective type with four answer choices for each question and consists of two sections. The PKT shall consist of discipline specific questions whereas the EAT shall have questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation & numerical ability. All questions shall carry equal marks (1) with 1/4 negative marking for each wrong or multiple answer.
- Professional Knowledge Test (PKT) – 120
- Questions Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) – 50 Questions
Qualifying Marks in Test:
Candidates shall have to qualify in test to be called for GD and Interview based on their performance in test as indicated below:
For Unreserved – minimum 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in EAT and PKT separately For reserved vacancies – minimum 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in EAT and PKT separately.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Qualifying Marks in GD & Interview:
GD will not have any qualifying marks. Interview will have qualifying marks for different categories as mentioned below.
|Category||Qualifying Marks in Interview|
|OBC (NCL) / SC/ST/ PwD||30%|
The test shall be held at following locations:
- Delhi NCR
Salary Structure For PGCIL Jobs:
Selected candidates for PGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC* per annum are as follows:
|During Training||Rs. 8.5 lakhs|
|After Training On regularization||Rs. 14.9 lakhs|
Check Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Process To Fill PFCIL Application Form:
- To apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to login to official website of organization that is www.powergridindia.com
- Now, press “Career” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Job Opportunities” tab and then press “Openings” tab.
- On appeared page select “Recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee(Finance) – Advt. No. CC/06/2018 – Advertisement dated. 05.06.2018” and hit on “Detailed Advertisement” link.
- By pressing said link, PGCIL Advertisement will appear.
- You can go through PGCIL Notification carefully and ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Further eligible candidates can apply online and fill PGCIL Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates and make the payment of fee.
- At last, press submit tab and take the hard copy of PGCIL Online Form for future use.
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||09-06-2018|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||30-06-2018|
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria||30-06-2018|
To fetch information about PGCIL Recruitment 2018–19, you can go through stated Official Link. For any query or for any suggestion comment us on below provided comment box, our team will soon reply towards it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||PGCIL Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Power Grid Admit Card|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
PGCIL Recruitment Notification has been issued to provide recruitment for Executive Trainee posts.Recruitment of Executive Trainees (HR) will be done through UGC NET July 2018 on the other hand Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Law) 2018 will be done through CLAT 2018 (for PG).
Organization is intends to hire Executive Trainee (ET) to fill 31 vacant positions in which 25 seats are vacant of ET (HR) and 06 seats are for ET (Law). Interested aspirants for Power Grid Recruitment for Executive Trainee jobs can apply online and submit application form before the last date.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. Of PGCIL ET Vacancy||31|
|Last date to submit application form for ET HR||31-07-2018|
|Last date to submit application form for ET Law||31-05-2018|
Selection of applied candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in UGC NET July 2018 for ET (HR) Posts and CLAT 2018 for ET (Law) posts. Aspirants can scroll down the page to gain other relevant details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
|Post Name||No. Of PGCIL Vacancy|
|Executive Trainee (ET)- HR||25|
|Executive Trainee (ET)- Law||06|
Education Required For PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
For PGCIL ET (HR) Recruitment: Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks.
For PGCIL ET (Law) Recruitment: Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
Age Limit ForPGCIL ET Recruitment:
Age of applying candidates for PGCIL 31 Vacancies should not exceed 28 years of age. Relaxation in age will also be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Aspirants are required to make the payment of application fee before the submission of PGCIL Application Form. Amount of Rs. 500/- is to be paid towards application fee. Online Payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking unavailable e-Wallet
PGCIL Recruitment Process:
Recruitment of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in UGC NET 2018 for ET HR Posts and marks scored by candidates in CLAT 2018 for Law posts.
Qualified candidates in UGC NET/ CLAT2018 with minimum qualifying marks will be further called for personal interview for final recruitment of applied candidates towards executive trainee posts.
Salary Structure For PGCIL Vacancy:
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500/- during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC** per annum are as follows:
|During Training||Rs. 9 lakhs|
|After Training On regularization||Rs. 15 lakhs|
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Steps To Fill PGCIL Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to home page of Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited that is www.powergridindia.com
- Now select “Careers” tab from menu bar and from drop down list hit on “Job Opportunities” tab and then hit on “Openings” link.
- Now, a page will appear where list of PGCIL Vacancies list will appear.
- Aspirants are required to hit on “Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Human Resources) through UGC NET July 2018 – Advt. No. CC/04/2018 dated 13.03.2018” link OR “Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Law) through CLAT(For PG Course) 2018 – Advt. No. CC/03/2018 dated 13.03.2018” link as per your choice.
- By pressing on “Download Advertisement” tab a page in PDF form will open which will contain PGCIL Advertisement details.
- Go through the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility carefully.
- Then, go back to previous page and apply online.
- Fill PGCIL Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of filled form for future use.
|UGC NET 2018|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||01-07-2018|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||31-07-2018|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||01-05-2018|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||31-05-2018|
Grab Today: Latest 50000 Government Jobs
Aspirants may go through Official Link to get more information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018–19. If, you have any query related to this post then you are absolutely free to ask it in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query ASAP!!!