Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has published a job notification entitled as PGCIL Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible talented candidates for filling vacant tabs of Engineer/Supervisor/Diploma Trainee posts. Interested contenders in PGCIL Jobs can submit online application form before the last date that is 27-12-2017. Those individuals who want to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 are required to go beneath segment of this page.
Highlights Of The Page:
Career oriented candidates should fill application form in proper manner and must submit before the closing date given above. Selection will be done on the basis of written exam and interview performance which will be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization. To fetch more information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018, aspirants should scroll down this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name of the post||Diploma Trainee|
|Name of the Post||Total No. of vacancies||Gen||OBC||Sc||ST||PWD||Ex – SM|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||20||09||06||04||01||01||01|
Education Qualification for PGCIL Jobs:
To get apply for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited vacancies, aspirants should graduate or post graduate degree in relevant subjects from recognized university or institute.
Age Limitations for PGCIL Vacancy:
Applying aspirants for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited vacancy should aware about the age limits. The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age will be decided at the time of selection. The reservation will be provided only t reserved category aspirants as per norms.
Pay Structure for PGCIL Job Vacancy:
Appointed aspirants for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited jobs will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary which will be decided at the time of interview.
Selection Process for PGCIL Jobs:
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited is going to conduct written test and interview for selection of eligible aspirants on above mentioned posts. Applicants who will qualify written test, they will be called for interview. Invited aspirants in interview are advised to bring relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure.
What Is The Procedure To Apply For PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
- Those applicants who are going to apply for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited recruitment should visit its official website that is www.powergridindia.com.
- Navigate your cursor towards “careers” tab appearing at menu bar.
- A drop down list will be opened at your screen from where you should select “Job Opportunities >> Openings” link.
- You will be shift on next page which should be scroll down and hit on “SR-II Recruitment” present in regional openings.
- Now, hit on “Additional Vacancy Notification for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical)-13.12.2017” link stable at new page.
- Aspirants should go through entire PGCIL recruitment notification.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Fill complete PGCIL online application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Below after, hit on “submit” button present at last of the page.
- Take print out copy of Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited online application form for future use.
Official Notification >> Hit Here
Last date to submit online application form: 27-12-2017
Candidates may go through Official Link for getting more information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018. If, you have any query related to this post then you may ask it in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PGCIL Results||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has published a career advertisement named as PGCIL Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and hardworking candidates for the recruitment on vacant 80 vacant posts of Manager, Engg, Apprentice, and Diploma Trainee. Applicants, who have required qualification, must apply for PGCIL 80 Jobs via online process till the closing date that is 26-12-2017. To get detailed information about PGCIL Recruitment 2018, you may scroll the page down.
The postings in above openings are only in Jammu & Kashmir State. To apply online application should have valid Email ID, alternate Email ID and mobile no. After successful completion of online registration, candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information, that should be remember by the candidates for further use. You can easily apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Number of vacancy||80|
|Last date to submit online applications||26-12-2017|
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post||Number of vacancies|
|1||Field Engineer (Electrical)||30|
|2||Field Engineer (Civil)||07|
|3||Field Supervisor (Electrical)||36|
|4||Field Supervisor (Civil)||07|
Those, who are going to apply for PGCIL Vacancies, for the posts of Field Engineer they must have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg.)/AMIE in concerned discipline from recognized university/Institute with minimum 55% marks and for Field Supervisor, applicants must have Diploma in concerned engineering from recognized university.
Aspirants, intending to enroll themselves for PGCILDiploma Trainee Recruitment, their maximum age should be 29 Years for General, 32 Years for OBC (NCL) and 34 Years for SC Category as on 26-12-2017.
PGCIL Manager Vacancies Remuneration Details& Application fee:
Selected aspirants for PGCIL 177 Vacancies will get salary as mentioned below:
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.30,000/-||Rs. 300/-|
|Field Engineer (Civil)|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||Rs.23,000/-||Rs. 200/-|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)|
Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available e-Wallet and SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Method of selection for PGCIL Jobs:
Field Engineer: Applicants will be made on the basis of Personal interview of the eligible candidates. However, in case of large number of applications, an objective type screening test may also be conducted( if required) but the same shall be for elimination purpose only and shall not have any weightage in final merit which shall be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the personal interview.
Field Supervisor: applicants have to appear in Objective type screening test of 1 hour duration. The test will comprise of 2 parts with 75 questions (50 questions pertaining to relevant discipline and 25 questions pertaining to Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking for wrong or multiple answer. The candidates shall be issued offers of appointment based on their performance in the screening test only. The qualifying marks in screening test shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/OBC (NCL)/PwD
Get Here >>PGCIL Recruitment Notification
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is www.powergridindia.com.
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- You are required to select “Job Opportunities >> Openings” link.
- On the next page you will see various links but you must hit on “Detailed Advertisement PDF” link, available in front of “Recruitment of Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer &Asstt. Engineer in Electrical Discipline (Advt. No. CC/05/2017 dtd. 21.11.2017)”
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of PGCIL Notification, having all the details about the job.
- Read all the details very carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on “Press here to apply” link.
- Read the instructions and select the post you want to apply.
- PGCIL Online application form will be displayed on your digital screen, you need to fill it in correct manner and hit on “Continue” tab.
- Complete all the formalities and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >>PGCIL Apply Online
Closing date of online submission of application and fee deposited: 26.12.2017
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018. Please let us know, if you have any query related to the content available on this page, by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Apply now for PGCIL Recruitment. Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited is the Third Largest Public Sector Enterprise in terms of Gross Block. The organization is looking for young, capable and promising talents to get them here on 88 vacant posts of Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer, Apprenticeship, Diploma Trainee and many others. so, contenders who find themselves eligible for jobs in PGCIL can apply through online mode. The last date for applying online is 21-12-2017. To get more details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page.
Online Registration process for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment is ongoing. Aspirants can register themselves by following the instructions shaped below and get your seat reserved in a Navratna PSU. So, candidates who are willing to apply against PGCIL Recruitment 2018 can take help from this page as our experts of recruitmentresult.com has gathered information regarding the same on this single page. So have a look….
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Last date of Applying||21/12/2017|
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
|Vacant Posts||Posts||Salary Offered|
|Dy. Manager||15||Rs.32,900 – 58,000/-|
|Asstt. Engineer||48||Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-|
Eligibility Criteria Required For POWERGRID Recruitment:
Those who wish to grab latest jobs in PGCIL must possess B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Discipline from recognized Institutes/ University or equivalent CGPA with good academic records.
Check More: Engineering Jobs
Age Limit For PGCIL Jobs
Applicants, who are going to apply for POWERGRID Vacancies, their age should be as following:
For Dy. Manager & Sr. Engineer posts, applicant’s age should not be exceeding 36 years and for Asstt. Engineer, applicants age should not be more than 30 years. Age limits will be calculated as on 21-12-2017.
Get Here >> PGCIL Recruitment Notification
Relaxation in Upper age limits:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 Years
- For PwD candidates & J&K Domicile / ExServicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application charges. The fee would be totally non-refundable. The payment of fee should be done via online process.
Selection Criteria For PGCIL Vacancies:
Appliers get recruited against POWERGRID will get recruited on the basis of their performance in recruitment rounds that are Scrutiny of Applications Interview which will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to apply for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Visit the Official site which is www.powergridindia.com.
- Move your cursor towards “Career” tab visible at menu bar of home page.
- You should hit on “Job Opportunities >> Openings” links.
- From the next page you need to select “Detailed Advertisement” link, placed in front of “Recruitment of Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer & Asstt. Engineer in Electrical Discipline (Advt. No. CC/05/2017 dtd. 21.11.2017)”
- Read the PGCIL Notification carefully and go back to the previous page.
- You are required to hit on “Press here to Apply” link.
- Now selection the position you want to apply.
- Fill PGCIL Online Application Form with asked details and upload required documents and certificates.
- Press submit tab and take a print out of it for future use.
Hit Here >> PGCIL Apply Online
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21/12/2017
Further facts regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018 can be obtained through the Official Site Link.