To apply for 10 Engineer / E2A Posts, candidates can go through latest PGCIL Recruitment advertisement. Complete details of Power Grid Recruitment Notification have been provided you can ensure your eligibility criteria and then apply for PGCIL Jobs.
Apply Online For PGCIL 10 Engineer Job Vacancies
Job seekers, who find themselves suitable for PGCIL vacancy, can apply by submitting PGCIL Application forms. Online application form process for PGCIL Engineer Recruitment will starts from 09-05-2018 and will last till 31-05-2018. So, submit your forms before the last date ends.
Get complete information about PGCIL Recruitment 2018, by going through below section of this page which is well designed by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com. Provided information will help you to apply for Power Grid Recruitment 2018.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Post Name||Engineer / E2A|
|No. Of PGCIL Engineer Vacancy||10|
|Last date to submit PGCIL Engineer application form||31-05-2018|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
- Post Name: Engineer / E2A
- Of Vacancy: 10
Education Needed For PGCIL Vacancy:
- Contenders who are going to apply for PGCIL Recruitment should have Full Time BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. in Electronics & Telecommunication discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Also, should have a post qualification experience of Three (3) years in the Executive/ Gazetted Officer Cadre out of which at least Two(2) years
Check Also: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Needed For Power Grid Engineer Recruitment:
Contenders looking for Jobs in PGCIL have to satisfy the age criteria of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Applier’s upper age limit is 33 Years as on 31.05.2018. Relaxation in upper age is as:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC(NCL) candidates:3 years
- For PwD candidates:As per Govt. of India directives
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots:As per Govt. of India directives
PGCIL Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of applied candidates for Power Grid Recruitment process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates.
Screened candidates as per filled application forms will be further called for Personal interview. Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or EnglishThe qualifying marks in interview shall be as given below:
- UR candidates: 40%,
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL) candidates: 30%
Go Through Below Given Articles, To Prepare well for Interview:
Application Fee For PGCIL Careers:
After successful completion of PGCIL Registration aspirants need to make the payment of application fee. Payment of Application fee is Non- refundable of Rs. 500/-. Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking / e-Wallet/UPI as available on the gateway.
Salary Structure For Power Grid Engineer Job Vacancy:
Contenders who will be selected for the Power Grid Jobs will receive an inclusive and attractive amount of pay scale per month for their hard work and performance. Recruited individual will receive pay scale of E2A: Rs. 24900 – 50500/- (IDA) and CTC per annum (Approx)15.0 Lacs.
Steps To Fill PGCIL Application Form:
- First of all, Candidates have to visit to the official web portal of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited that is “www.powergridindia.com”.
- Now press on the “Career” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage.
- A drop down list press “Job Opportunities” section and then on the “Openings” option.
- Now all the latest recruitment links will be appeared and you have to select “Recruitment for the post of Engineer (Telecom): Advt. No. CC/05/2018 – Advertisement dated. 09.05.2018” and hit on “Detailed Advertisement” link that is available in front of that.
- By pressing said link, PGCILAdvertisement PDF will appear on your computer screen, you have to read PGCILNotification very carefully.
- After that eligible candidates need to come back to previous page.
- If you are new user then hit ‘Press Here To Login’ and get registered first.
- Once you are registered then hit ‘Press Here To Apply’ link and already registered candidates have to press the same link to fill Power Grid application form
- Fill PGCIL Online Application Form with asked formalities with true and relevant information.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph along with scanned signature and also the documents if needed.
- At last press on the “Submit” button and must take a print out of it for future usage
|Date of Commencement of PGCIL On-line submission of Application||09-05-2018 (10:00 Hrs)|
|Date of Closing of PGCIL On-line submission of Application and Application Fees||31-05-2018 (23:59 Hrs)|
|PGCIL Cutoff date for eligibility criteria||31-05-2018|
Now candidates can get rest of the details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018–19 through this Official Link. You can also bookmark our page of using ctrl + d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||PGCIL Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Power Grid Admit Card|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
PGCIL Recruitment Notification has been issued to provide recruitment for Executive Trainee posts.Recruitment of Executive Trainees (HR) will be done through UGC NET July 2018 on the other hand Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Law) 2018 will be done through CLAT 2018 (for PG).
Organization is intends to hire Executive Trainee (ET) to fill 31 vacant positions in which 25 seats are vacant of ET (HR) and 06 seats are for ET (Law). Interested aspirants for Power Grid Recruitment for Executive Trainee jobs can apply online and submit application form before the last date.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. Of PGCIL ET Vacancy||31|
|Last date to submit application form for ET HR||31-07-2018|
|Last date to submit application form for ET Law||31-05-2018|
Selection of applied candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in UGC NET July 2018 for ET (HR) Posts and CLAT 2018 for ET (Law) posts. Aspirants can scroll down the page to gain other relevant details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
|Post Name||No. Of PGCIL Vacancy|
|Executive Trainee (ET)- HR||25|
|Executive Trainee (ET)- Law||06|
Education Required For PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
For PGCIL ET (HR) Recruitment: Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks.
For PGCIL ET (Law) Recruitment: Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
Age Limit ForPGCIL ET Recruitment:
Age of applying candidates for PGCIL 31 Vacancies should not exceed 28 years of age. Relaxation in age will also be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Aspirants are required to make the payment of application fee before the submission of PGCIL Application Form. Amount of Rs. 500/- is to be paid towards application fee. Online Payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking unavailable e-Wallet
PGCIL Recruitment Process:
Recruitment of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in UGC NET 2018 for ET HR Posts and marks scored by candidates in CLAT 2018 for Law posts.
Qualified candidates in UGC NET/ CLAT2018 with minimum qualifying marks will be further called for personal interview for final recruitment of applied candidates towards executive trainee posts.
Salary Structure For PGCIL Vacancy:
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500/- during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC** per annum are as follows:
|During Training||Rs. 9 lakhs|
|After Training On regularization||Rs. 15 lakhs|
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Steps To Fill PGCIL Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to home page of Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited that is www.powergridindia.com
- Now select “Careers” tab from menu bar and from drop down list hit on “Job Opportunities” tab and then hit on “Openings” link.
- Now, a page will appear where list of PGCIL Vacancies list will appear.
- Aspirants are required to hit on “Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Human Resources) through UGC NET July 2018 – Advt. No. CC/04/2018 dated 13.03.2018” link OR “Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Law) through CLAT(For PG Course) 2018 – Advt. No. CC/03/2018 dated 13.03.2018” link as per your choice.
- By pressing on “Download Advertisement” tab a page in PDF form will open which will contain PGCIL Advertisement details.
- Go through the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility carefully.
- Then, go back to previous page and apply online.
- Fill PGCIL Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of filled form for future use.
|UGC NET 2018|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||01-07-2018|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||31-07-2018|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||01-05-2018|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||31-05-2018|
Grab Today: Latest 50000 Government Jobs
Aspirants may go through Official Link to get more information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018–19. If, you have any query related to this post then you are absolutely free to ask it in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query ASAP!!!