Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is inviting applications for PGCIL Recruitment 2019 to fill up the Apprentice Vacancies of Executive and Diploma Posts. Concerned aspirant may Apply Online for PGCIL (Executive/Diploma) Posts on or before the closing date which is given below.
|PGCIL Recruitment Details||Get Here|
|Apply Online||Press Here|
|Applicant Login||Press Here|
Overview of PGCIL Notification 2019:
- Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Category: PGCIL Recruitment 2019
- Openings: Apprentice (Executive/Diploma) Posts
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date: 21-04-2019; 26-04-2019
- Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Q1: Distribution of PGCIL Vacancies:
Apprentice Posts in the following Trades are required to be filled up under Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment:
|Trade Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Executive (Human Resource)||08|
|Diploma in Office Management||01|
Q2: What are the Required Educational Qualifications for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment?
Aspirants in possession of Educational Qualifications of Degree/Diploma in Engineering or ITI or qualification in Executive (HR) / Assistant (HR) / Secretarial Assistant are eligible to apply for PGCIL Jobs 2019.
Q3: What Age Limit has been prescribed for Apprentice (Executive/Diploma) Vacancies?
The minimum and maximum age limits prescribed for PGCIL Recruitment shall be determined according to Rules and Regulations of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Q4: What Stipend is offered for PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy?
The monthly stipend to be paid under Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for apprenticeship posts will be decided as per the Apprenticeship norms of the Company.
Q5: How will selection process for PGCIL Career?
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview Round.
Q6: What is the applying procedure for PGCIL Recruitment 2019?
Follow the simple procedure as discussed below in order to apply for PGCIL Apprenticeship 2019:
Part 1: Registration on Apprentice Portal
- Persons having Degree/Diploma in Engineering, first register at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Persons having ITI qualification if not registered, please register at http://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/apprenticeship/apprenticeregistration.aspx
- Applicants applying for Executive (HR) / Assistant (HR) / Secretarial Assistant are required to register at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Part 2: Application on PGCIL Official Portal
- Go to the official site: www.powergridindia.com
- Drag the cursor towards “Careers” tab and select “Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices” option.
- Further select ‘hit here to apply’ link available on the currently opened page.
- Press the Apply Button and enter BOAT\RDAT Registration ID in the space provided and hit the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Complete the online registration of applications.
- On successful registration, select the ‘Login’ tab.
- Fill up all the details as asked in PGCIL Online Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and requisite documents.
- Submit the PGCIL Application Form online.
- Take a printout PGCIL Online form for future use.
PGCIL Official Website – Get Here
More Links Related To PGCIL:
|PGCIL Recruitment through GATE||Get Here|
|PGCIL Admit Card||Get Here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus||Get Here|
|PGCIL Result||Get Here|
What are the closing dates to apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
- Last Date for PGCIL Executive (HR) Recruitment: 21-04-2019
- Last Date for PGCIL Diploma in Office Management Apprenticeship: 26-04-2019
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has issued an official notification for the engagement of apprentices in the trades of Executive (HR) and Diploma in Office Management. Interested candidates are informed that they are now able to fill their online applications and apply for PGCIL Recruitment.
Check Out: Latest Recruitments
They can go through the simple instructions or the direct links provided on this page and submit their PGCIL Online Application Forms along with the relevant necessary documents. Organization will accept the online applications on or before the last date.
Authorized selection committee of organization will conduct Interview to hire deserving candidates for vacant PGCIL Apprentice (Executive/Diploma) Vacancies as per the government rules adopted by the organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|