Online applications are invited from eligible and skilled jobseekers for filling up 21 Field Engg/Supervisor Jobs. Those candidates who want to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2019 can visit its official website that is powergridindia.com and also they must go through this page for all important details.
|PGCIL Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|PGCIL Online Application Form||Get Here|
|PGCIL Official Website Link||Get Here|
|You Must Also Check:|
|PGCIL Admit Card||Get Here|
|PGCIL Recruitment through GATE||Get Here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus||Get Here|
|PGCIL Results||Get Here|
Overview of PGCIL 21 Vacancies
- Recruiting Body: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Post Name: Field Engg/Supervisor
- Total Vacancies: 21
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date: 20/12/2018
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Educational Qualifications Required
- Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil): B.E./ B.Tech / Bsc. (Engg.) in Electrical/Civil discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute With Minimum 55% marks
- Field Supervisor (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board/Institute or B.E./B. Tech/Bsc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University/Institute With Minimum 55% marks
Find More: Engineering Jobs
Maximum Age Limitations
Upper age limit for the candidates applying for PGCIL Recruitment is 29 years which will be considered as on last date of receipt of online applications that is 20-12-2018.
Distribution of Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||07|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||10|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||04|
What is the salary package?
- Field Engineers: Rs.30, 000/- to Rs.1, 20, 000/-
- Field Supervisors: Rs.23, 000/- for first year & Rs.25, 500/- for second year
Check Out: PSU Jobs
How will selection process take place?
For Field Engineer:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Screening test
- Personal Interview
For Field Supervisor:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Written Test
What is the applying procedure for PGCIL Recruitment?
- Go to the official site: www.powergridindia.com
- Drag the cursor towards “Careers” tab and hit on “Openings” link under “Job Opportunities” section
- Go to “ER-I Regional Recruitments” and contractual opportunities.
- Search the suitable link for “Contractual Opportunities for Experienced Professionals for TBCB, IOCL and Railway Consultancy”
- Go through the details carefully and hit on the link to apply online.
- Fill all the details correctly and tap on the “Submit” tab at last.
- Also take print out of submitted application for future use.
Do I need to pay any fee for PGCIL Application Form?
Ans. Yes, appliers belonging to general category are required to pay following amount through online mode towards their application form as per the vacant post they have to apply for:
- Field Engineer: Rs.400/-
- Field Supervisor: Rs.300/-
Also Find here- Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
PGCIL Recruitment FAQs
Q1. What is the relaxation for reserved category candidates?
Ans. Age relaxation for reserved category is as follows:
- OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- PwD candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen: As per Govt. of India directives
Q2. Which documents we have to upload with application form?
Ans. Following documents are required to be uploaded along with the online application forms:
- Latest colour passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb)
- Birth certificate/Class X certificate
- Qualification final passing certificate & marksheet
- Experience Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate from previous employer (if applicable)
Visit Here: Employment News-Week Highlights
PGCIL 21 Field Engg/Supervisor Jobs
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has issued an official notification for 21 vacant posts of Field Engg/Supervisor. Interested candidates are informed that they are now able to fill their online applications and apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2019.
They can go through the simple instructions or the direct links provided on this page and submit their PGCIL Online Application Forms along with the relevant necessary documents. Organization will accept the online applications on or before the last date that is 20-12-2018.
Authorized selection committee of organization has decided to conduct a screening/written test to hire deserving candidates for vacant posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor as per the government rules adopted by the organization.
Those candidates who are eager to know more about PGCIL Recruitment 2019 are advised to stay tuned with us and they may also drop down their query in the comment box given below.
Latest Recruitment Today: