AP PGECET Notification
According to AP PGECET Notification, candidates who have qualified in GATE/GPAT are now required to register themselves till 08.07.2017. Through this, candidates will get admission into M.E/M. Tech/M. Pharmacy courses in University and affiliated unaided private Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges in AP State. Interested students can fill AP PGECET Notification 2017 by visiting its official website or from the direct link given below.
Crucial Points of this Page
As per the latest AP PGECET Notification2017 – 2018, candidates are also required to pay registration fee that is for SC/ST Candidates is Rs.300/- and for others it is Rs.600/- Payment of registration fee and submission of application shall be made online. Eligible aspirants also avail the essential details about Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Application form as this page is represented by dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
AP PGECET Notification
List of Participating Universities of AP PGECET:
|Sr. No||Participating Universities|
|1||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur|
|2||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|3||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur|
|4||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|5||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur|
|6||Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi|
|7||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|8||Adikavi Nannaya University|
Download PDF: AP PGECET Notification
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria:
- Those candidates who possess Degree of B. Tech/M.Sc. / ECE/ M. Tech/ B. Pharmacy or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institute or university are eligible to appearing in this test.
- Aspirants must have any Engg. GATE or NST score card.
Read Also: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
Candidates who are going to fill apply AP PGECET Notification 2017, they have to pay the application fee/registration fee that is Rs.300/- for SC /ST Candidates and Rs.600/-for others.
Mode of Payment:
Applying candidates need to make payment through debit or credit card and can also pay the fee at AP online centre.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to Apply for AP PGECET Notification 2017:
- First of all contenders require to logon official website of organization that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that hit “AP PGECET” tab which is available at the left side of the home page and make payment of registration fee by pressing ‘Fee Payment’ tab.
- Now aspirants must fill the detail for payment verification such as transaction id, date of birth etc and press “proceed” tab.
- Now fill AP PGECET Online Application Form within correct manner such as name, category, local area status, address, Qualifying degree etc.
- After filling complete details you are required to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- After completing the application form, press submit button and take printout of the form for future usage.
Important Dates for AP PGECET Notification:
- Commencement of Online Application Submission: 21/06/2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08/07/2017
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding AP PGECET Notification 2017. You are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test such as previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box. After reading this notification if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP PGECET Counselling||AP PGECET Hall Ticket|
|AP PGECET Answer Key||AP PGECET Syllabus|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|