AP PGECET (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is going to be held on 25th to 27th May 2016 which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinadaon behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates who want to take admission in regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M. Tech. / M. Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2016-2017 may apply for AP PGECET 2016 notification by filling online Registration form on or before the ending date.
- Applicants should have B. Tech/M.Sc. / ECE/ M. Tech/ B. Pharmacy or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institute or university for appearing in this test.
- Aspirants must have any Engg. GATE or NST score card.
Contenders need to pay the application fee/registration fee for the test is Rs. 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/ST). In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education?
Mode of Payment:
Applicants need to make payment through debit or credit card and can also pay the fee at AP online centre.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
AP PGECET- Examination Schedule:
|Date||10:00AM to 12:00 Noon||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|25th May 2016||Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY)||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
|26th May 2016||Electronics & Communication (EC) / Bio-Tech (BT) / Aerospace (AS)||Civil (CE) / Mechanical (ME) / Electrical (EE)/ Food Technology (FT)|
|27th May 2016||Instrumentation (EI) / Metallurgy (MT) / Chemical (CH)||Nano Technology (NT)|
- APPGECET-2016 examinations consist of each paper of 2 hours duration and carry a maximum of 120 marks.
- The entire question will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with Black / Blue ink ball point pen only.
- OMR Answer Sheets will be supplied along with the Question Booklet.
Check Out: How to Solve Objective Type Questions?
How to Apply for AP PGECET 2016:
- First of all contenders require to logon official website of organization that is www.appgecet.org
- Then, hit apply online tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and make payment of registration fee. Candidates must fill the detail for payment verification such as transaction id, date of birth etc and press “proceed” tab.
- After that, fill the online application form within correct manner such as name, category, local area status, address, Qualifying degree etc and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- After completing the application form, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
|Last Date for submission of online applications||Without late fee||20th April 2016|
|With a late fee of Rs 500||30th April 2016|
|With a late fee of Rs 2000||11th May 2016|
|With a late fee of Rs 5000||18th May 2016|
|With a late fee of Rs 10000||21st May 2016|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||19th to 21st May 2016|
|Examination Dates||25th to 27th May 2016|
|Declaration of Results||10th June 2016|
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding AP PGECET 2016 notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On