PGIMER Admit Card
Get Here PGIMER Call Letter!! Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research will issue the PGIMER Admit Card soon on its official website for Data Entry Operator Exam. Applicants can download PGIMER Hall Ticket from this page when it will be issued officially. Written Screening Test for DEO vacancy is scheduled to be held on 03-05-2019.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Organization Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
- Post Name: Data Entry Operator
- PGIMER Vacancies: 07
- Last Date to apply for PGIMER DEO Vacancy: 25-04-2019
- PGIMER Exam Date: 03-05-2019 at 11:00 AM
- PGIMER Call Letter Status: Issued Soon
PGIMER Admit Card
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research will upload the Data Entry Operator hall ticket on website one week before the date of examination. Applicants can get PGIMER 2019 Admit Card by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth.
How to Download PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card?
- Log on to official website that is pgimer.edu.in
- Follow “News & events” or “Information for candidates” section.
- Press the appropriate link of PGIMER Call Letter of post for you applied.
- PGIMER Exam Admit Card login page will be displayed.
- Enter Registration ID or password for PGIMER Admit Card.
- Now, press submit tab to get PGIMER DEO Admit Card.
- Now PGIMER Data Entry Operator Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download PGIMER Data Entry Operator Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take print out of PGI Chandigarh Admit Card
- Bring PGIMER Admit Card on day of exam.
Download Links For PGIMER Hall Ticket
|PGIMER Recruitment||Press Here|
|PGIMER Result||Press Here|
|Download PGIMER Admit Card|
|PGIMER DEO Notice||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Hit Here|
Important Instructions for Applicants:
- During the examination, candidates will be required to undergo biometrics so as to ascertain any impersonation in the examination.
- Before you mark your responses on the Answer Sheet, you will have to fill in various particulars in it.
- Videography/Still Photography and Biometric finger print capturing will also be done during the examination.
- For this, five (5) minutes extra time will be given to the candidates.
- Do not fold or mutilate or damage or put any extraneous marking in the Answer Sheet.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in written examination
What Not to Bring on Exam Centres?
- Mobile Phones/Pager
- Wrist Watch/Ring/Wallets
- Ladies Purse/Ornaments (earings, nosepin, bangles, rings etc.)
- Or any other electronic device to the examination hall
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Important Dates for PGIMER Recruitment
|Advertisement of posts||11-04-2019|
|Last date to submit application||25-04-2019|
|List of candidates eligible for Written|
Screening test will be available
|Date of Written Screening test||03-05-2019|
at 11:00 AM
|List of candidates eligible for|
interview will be available
Venue for PGIMER Recruitment Process
- Venue of Written Screening test: Lecture Theater, Level 4A, Department of Pharmacology, Research Block B, PGI
- Venue for Interview: Seminar room Level II A, Advanced Pediatrics Centre at 2.30 PM
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
PGIMER Admit Card 2019:
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research will issue PGIMER Recruitment Admit Card soon at its official website. Applicants who are going to take part in exam may download PGIMER Group C Admit Card from this page.
Candidates can also download Admit Card of PGIMER from official website through online process by taking some above provided steps. PGIMER Admit Card Download Link will be updated soon. Follow us on Facebook to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On