PGIMER Admit Card
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research is going to issue PGIMER Admit Card soon on its official website for Jr Technician/Steno (Group B, C) Exam. Applicants can also download PGIMER Hall Ticket from this page when it will be issued officially.
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Post Name: Group-B/C
- PGIMER Vacancies: 99
- PGIMER Group B & C Last Date: 08-01-2019
- PGIMER Exam Date: Updating Soon
- PGIMER Call Letter Status: Issued Soon
- Organization Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
PGIMER Admit Card
Date for Downloading of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Admit Card will also be uploaded on website. Applicants can get PGIMER 2019 Admit Card by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth.
How to Download PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card?
- Log on to official website that is pgimer.edu.in
- Follow “News & events” or “Information for candidates” section.
- Press the appropriate link of PGIMER Call Letter of post for you applied.
- PGIMER Exam Admit Card login page will be displayed.
- Enter Registration ID or password for PGIMER Admit Card.
- Now, press submit tab to get PGIMER Jr Technician Admit Card.
- Now PGIMER Group B Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download PGIMER Steno Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take print out of PGI Chandigarh Admit Card
- Bring PGIMER Admit Card on day of exam.
Check More PGIMER Related Links:
|PGIMER Recruitment||Press Here|
|PGIMER Result||Press Here|
|Press Here for PGIMER Official Website|
What is New in PGIMER Exam Pattern?
- The written examination will be conducted in English language
- The duration of exam is of 105 minutes.
- It will consist of 100 questions (each question shall be of one mark).
- There will be a negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response.
- The candidates will be allowed to sit in written examination, which will be held in Chandigarh only.
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions|
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Important Instructions for Applicants:
- During the examination, candidates will be required to undergo biometrics so as to ascertain any impersonation in the examination.
- Before you mark your responses on the Answer Sheet, you will have to fill in various particulars in it.
- Videography/Still Photography and Biometric finger print capturing will also be done during the examination.
- For this, five (5) minutes extra time will be given to the candidates.
- Do not fold or mutilate or damage or put any extraneous marking in the Answer Sheet.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in written examination
Get Tips: How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying
What Not to Bring on Exam Centres?
- Mobile Phones/Pager
- Wrist Watch/Ring/Wallets
- Ladies Purse/Ornaments (earings, nosepin, bangles, rings etc.)
- Or any other electronic device to the examination hall
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
PGIMER Qualifying Marks:
- The candidates are required to get minimum 40% marks for General Category and 35% marks for SC/ST/OBC category out of total marks.
- The selection will be made purely on merit basis of the marks in written examination.
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
PGIMER Admit Card 2019:
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research will issue PGIMER Recruitment Admit Card soon at its official website. Applicants who are going to take part in exam may download PGIMER Group C Admit Card from this page.
Candidates can also download Admit Card of PGIMER from official website through online process by taking some above provided steps. PGIMER Admit Card Download Link will be updated soon. Follow us on Facebook to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|