PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has circulated recruitment notification titled as PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment. Institute applications are invited for filling up posts of Teacher (Assistant Professor) on contract basis in the following Specialties/Super-specialties of P.G.I.M.S., Rohtak. Interested candidates can apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Applicants can apply against PGIMS Rohtak Jobs by submitting their filled in application form on or before the last date which is provided below. Job appliers need to appear in Walk- In- Interview along with original as well as set of Xerox of educational documents at time of Interview for verification.
|Unposting Date to Submit Application Form||31st August 2015|
Other information concerning PGIMS Rohtak Vacancy 2015 such as name of the post, vacancy detail, Educational Qualification, age limit, last date to apply, mode of selection, how to apply etc. in the below segment by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1||Teacher(Assistant Professor -NonMedical)||Postgraduate qualification in the subject concerned And M.Sc. / Ph.D in the subject concerned.|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical)||MD/MS or equivalent postgraduate qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India in the subject concerned.|
|2||Teacher (Assistant Professor – Neurology)||DM or equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India in the subject concerned.|
|3.||Teacher (Assistant Professor Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine)||D.M. (Pulmonary & Critical Care)
MD/ DNB in (Medicine)/ MD (Paediatrics)/ MD (Pulmonary Medicine/ Respiratory Diseases) with DNB in Critical Care with 1 year experience.
3 years post PG experience in a Pulmonary Intensive Care/ Critical Care Unit of a recognized Teaching Institution approved by MCI/ NBE/ appropriate University.
Age of job seekers should reside between 25 years to 55 years. Age Relaxable is given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
Job appliers who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment will be entitled to receive a consolidated amount of salary package inclusive of all allowances that is Rs. 50000/- per month.
Manner of Selection:
Job finders will have to appear in Walk- In- Interview on the date and address scheduled below. Final Selection of job hunters for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection penal of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be refunded to applicants for attending interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment:
- Applicants need to prepare application form on plain paper typed on “Block Letters” includes name of applying contender, father’s name/ husband’s name, residential address, contact details, valid email address and other necessary details. Attach a recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Attach photocopies of certificates/ testimonials in support of educational qualifications, permanent registration with the MCI/ State Medical Council, proof of date of birth, proof of thesis grading, attempt certificate in UG /PG Course and the National /International Conferences attended and paper presented together with any other documents in support of additional qualifications i.e. medals, prizes, publications etc.
- Application complete in all respects must be send to the below stated address before the end date. Incomplete or Unsigned application Form will be rejected by the concerned authority. It is advised to reach venue 15 minutes before the time of Interview to avoid final rush.
|Postal Address||Walk- In- Interview Address|
|O/O the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Establishment Branch, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak||Office of the Vice-Chancellor, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak|
Date to Remember:
- Last Date to Forward Application Form: 31st August 2015
- Date of Walk- In- Interview: 1st September 2015
Read Official Notice to grasp more information regarding PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On