PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak has issued a job notification titled as PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016. For this concern online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the 390 vacancies of Senior Professor, Sr. Resident, Teacher and Demonstrator Posts. Candidates who are satisfying the eligibility criteria as given below may apply for PGIMS Rohtak Vacancies as soon as you can. We’ll be providing the upcoming notification related to PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2017, so applicants are advised to keep visiting this web portal regularly.
Interested aspirants may apply by submitting their filled in online applications before the last date reached. Aspirants may obtain more details related to PGIMS Rohtak jobs through this page that is well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who wish to enhance their career in this medical institute must comprehend complete page for getting all the related info regarding this advertisement.
PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment
|Organization Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak|
|Last date to submit online application||20th October 2016|
PGIMS Rohtak Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|Senior Professor (Medical)||03||MD/MS or equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India in the subject concerned.|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical)||88||MD/MS or equivalent postgraduate qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India in the subject concerned.|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical Non-Medical)||07|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Super-specialty)||21||DM (Clinical Haematology) / MD (Medicine) or MD (Paediatrics) or MD (Pathology) with 2 years special training in Clinical Haematology.|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor -Dental)||04||MDS or equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India in the subject concerned.|
|Senior Residents||202||MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI. MD/MS/DNB in the subject concerned.|
|Sr. Residents (Super Specialist)||25|
|Demonstrators||40||MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI. PG students who have passed MD/MS/DNB examination.|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Apply Now For: More Post Graduate Jobs
Payment of Application to be made:
Applicants belong to different category are required to make the payment of application fee through requisite mode.
- Unreserved category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC-A/BC-B and EBPG of Haryana Domicile: Rs. 250/-
- For Women Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For PH Candidates: Nil
Salary and Age Limitation:
|Post Name||Pay Scale And Allowances||Age Limit|
|Senior Professor (Medical)||Rs.37400-67000 + Rs. 10000/- G.P.+ other allowances||35 years – 62 years|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical)||Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600/- GP.+ other allowances||25 years – 55 years|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor Medical/Non-Medical)|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor -Super-specialty)|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor) (Dental)|
|Senior Residents||For PG (MD /MS /DNB) Degree Holder Rs.18600-20100+ Rs.6000 (GP)
For PG (Diploma Holder)/ Tenure Completion of Three Years- Rs,17440 – 18840+ Rs.5400(GP)
|22 years – 40 years|
|Sr. Residents (Super Specialist)|
|Demonstrator (Basic Sciences)|
Selection of deserving candidate for Interview will be made on the basis of their online applications only and they have to submit the authentic photocopies of all the relevant certificates / documents for verification.
Process to apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment:
- Candidates intend to apply for aforesaid post must first of all log on to official website of institute that is pgimsrohtak.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Appointment” tab available at the left section of home page.
- After that go for particular of post as “Applications are invited for teaching posts in the University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.” and hit on ‘advertisement’ link visible against the post.
- This will open the desired notification, read it carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Revisit the page having notification link and press on appropriate “Apply Online” link located below advertisement link.
- This will open having login option, select suitable link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Now, candidates are required to proceed further with the process of filling online application form.
- After Filling Online Application Form completely in prescribed manner, give the details of application fee and submit the application with essential particulars (if required) within given time.
- Candidates are requested to take the print out of filled up application and to submit the same with the photocopies of below mentioned documents on or before last date at the following address through registered post within two weeks after the last date of submission of online applications.
- It is compulsory to mention the Address of the sender & post applied for ………” on envelop.
- Candidates are required to submit relevant documents along with print out of Application form such as 10th Class Certificate, MCI or State Medical Council registration certificate, Experience Certificate, Photocopies of the research publications, Certificate for proof of reservation category, any other certificate as required.
(Rectt. & Estt.),
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences,
- Last date to submit online application: 20th October 2016 till 11.59 PM
- Hard copy of system generated application must send: Within Two Weeks from last date of submission of online applications
For getting additions details on PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you must check Official Notification. You can bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D to acquire instant access to this page.
PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On