PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has circulated an employment advertisement for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment. Organization is looking for result oriented & talented candidates for filling up Scientist B (Med.) posts for the ICMR Task Force new scheme. Job searchers, who think themselves eligible for declared posts can apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016 by attending walk-in interview session on scheduled date.
|Post Name||Scientist B (Med.)|
|Date of walk- in – interview||08th January 2016|
For more information regarding PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016, you may check this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible and willing candidates should apply as soon as possible.
National Hospital Based Rotavirus Surveillance Network Study under Dr. Geeta Gathwala, Sr. Prof & Head, Deptt. of Pediatrics, Pt. B.D.S PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana
Essential Qualification For PGIMS Rohtak Vacancies:
Contenders must hold degree of MBBS / MD / MS in the subject concerned from any Institution / University recognized by the MCI. Appliers may also be registered under the State / Central Medical Registration Act.
- Contestants’ age should be lying in between 25-35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST,BC, ESM etc. will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
Selected contenders for Scientist B (Med.) posts will get remuneration of Rs. 58538/- per month which is offered by reputed organization.
Contenders will be getting elected on the basis of their appearance in walk-in interview session which will be conducted by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences on listed date which is 08th January 2016
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment?
- Talented job seekers are invited for walk- in – interview. Aspirants should bring all essentials documents and certificates with them at time of interview.
- Applicants are also required to submit prescribed application form before starting the interview process.
- Aspirants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date
- Participants should reach on time as interview will start at 12:00 Noon.
At Office of the Director,
Date of walk- in- interview: 08th January 2016
You may get more details about PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|