PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has circulated an employment notification for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment. Organization is looking for result oriented & talented candidates for filling up 126 Demonstrator and SR posts in various disciplines. Job searchers, who think themselves eligible for declared posts can apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2015 by attending walk-in interview session and submitting application form before last date should be reached.
|Post Name||Demonstrator and SR|
|No of Vacancies||126|
|Date of walk- in – interview||11th August 2015|
|Last date to submit application||Before date of Interview|
To get more information about PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2015, you may check this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Eligible and willing candidates should apply as soon as possible.
PGIMS Rohtak Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Departments / Discipline Name||Vacancies|
|Senior Residents (SR)|
|4||Accident& Emergency Medical & Surgical & Allied Medicine Obst. & Gynae||06|
|22||R. I. Ophthalmology||07|
|26||T.B.& Respiratory Medicine||01|
- Contenders must hold degree of MBBS / MD / MS in the subject concerned from any Institution / University recognized by the MCI.
- Appliers must be registered under the State / Central Medical Registration Act.
- Contestants’ age should be lying in between 22 to 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST,BC, ESM etc. will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions
Contenders will be getting elected on the basis of their appearance in walk-in interview session which will be conducted by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences on listed date which is 11th August 2015.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
- For MD/ MS/ DNB Degree Holders: Rs. 31,000/-
- For Non PG (Diploma/ MBBS): Rs. 23,000/-
How to Apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment?
- Talented job seekers are invited for walk- in – interview. Aspirants should bring all essentials documents and certificates with them at time of interview.
- Applicants are also required to submit prescribed application form before date of interview.
- Applications complete in all respects, along with certificates/ testimonials in support of educational qualifications, permanent registration with the MCI/ State Medical Council, proof of date of birth should be forwarded at below given address.
- Venue of interview is mentioned in below section. Participants should reach on time as interview will start at 11:00AM.
O/O Assistant Registrar,
University Of Health Sciences, Rohtak
In the office of the Vice-Chancellor,
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health
- Date of walk- in- interview: 11th August 2015
- Last date to submit application: Before date of Interview
You may get more details about PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On