PM Modi Launches Digital India Programme
PM Modi Launches Digital India Programme on Wednesday, 1st July 2015 with a motive to alter the country into a digitally-empowered information economy. PM Modi just disclosed that Digital India project is a most preferable plan of the Indian govt. Digital India Programme assures to transform India into a connected country offering first-class services at the hit of a mouse and will be executed in a proper manner.
It works with a main objective to connect all gram panchayats by wireless broadband, encourage e-governance and convert India into a linked knowledge country. Here on this page you will get benefits of Digital India Programme, overview and detailed information on it which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Overview & Benefits of Digital India Programme
Digital Infrastructure as a Hub Service to Every Citizen
The initial step of Digital India Programme is to provide high speed internet to all populace of the country, with the help of towering speed broadband service, mobile connectivity communications, or free WiFi hotspots. The main viewpoint of PM Modi while launching DIP is to provide facility to access to the internet as a way to interact with their government and take advantage of public services. The expected result of Digital India Programme is that there will be internet connectivity in all Panchayats, Wi-fi in schools and universities and Public Wi-Fi hotspots by 2019.
Authority and Services on Order
The Government of India seeks to provide amenities across departments and fields, providing admittance to people through both online and mobile mediums. It comprises of all government- associated financial transactions electronic and cashless. In a very short period of time, all citizen can optimistically pay telephone bill, file for a death certificate, or register for a driver’s licence, all without having to pull yourself to government offices or wait for many hours for submitting only a hard copy document.
Unique Online Identification Number
The most vital point is that every Indian national will be encouraged to get a unique online identification number that will help in allowing benefits due to them. People need not to wait further years for somewhat as simple as a government pension. The ID will also link with a mobile phone and bank account to facilitate citizen participation in the digital & financial space.
Speech given by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
PM Modi shares his dream of a digital India where developments in technology and Broadband connectivity will make an impact on all features of governance and get better the excellence of life of citizens. In his speech, he also shares his thoughts or views regarding Digital India Programme:
- PM speaks- “I dream of a digital India where high speed digital highways unite the nation”.
- He tell- “We need to resolve that we’ll reduce our reliance on imports and protect the world from cyber warfare”.
- Modi says- “Clouds of a bloodless war (cyber warfare) are looming all over. Indian talent needs to come forward and assure that the world is protected”.
- He dream of- “Design in India is as important as Make in India”.
- Narendra Modi addresses- “I invite startups to come forward and contribute to the nation’s growth. We will offer all possible support”
- PM converse- “What stops us from making electronic goods in India? We invite our industry leaders to come forward and start manufacturing”.
- Modi shares- “Technology will play a big role in realising the dream of minimum government, maximum governance”.
- Narendra Modi believed- “Even the poorest of the poor must not stay unconnected”.
- He said- “We have a large number of internet connected citizens but people who’re unconnected are even more leading to a digital divide”.
- PM said- “The Digital India initiative has attracted Rs 4.5 lakh crore worth of investment and will provide employment to 18 lakh people”.
Digital India Programme was unveiled by Prime Minister Modi in presence of top industry privileged like Mukesh Ambani, Satya Nadella, Cyrus Mistry and Azim Premji. The Prime Minister is predictable to initiate the official logo of the programme and also uncover various schemes which were also launched by PM Modi in upcoming July. Some of them are Digital Locker, e-eduction and e-health, etc. In past year, government of India has approved the Digital India programme including many projects which had its value over Rs 1 lakh crore to change the country into a digitally empowered knowledge Country.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Make In India Campaign By Modi||PM Modi Rising Star Of Indian Politics|
|Person In News Current Affairs||Current National News|
|Jan Dhan Yojana in Guinness Book||Current Affairs July|