Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited is going to promulgate vacancy notification titled as PMPML Recruitment. The organization will hire eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts of Driver and Conductor.
Candidates who are interested in Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited Vacancies they can apply now for the same after ensuring their eligibility. Aspirants can scroll down this page to know more about PMPML Recruitment 2018.
This Page Includes:
Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited will invite online applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at PMPML Driver/Conductor Recruitment. Aspirants who are interested can visit to the official website of the organization to fill application form.
Last date to fill and submit PMPML Application Form will be mentioned soon. Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab rest details of PMPML Recruitment 2018 which is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited|
|Post Name||Driver and conductor|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Educational Qualification for PMPML Vacancy:
Candidates who are willing to apply for PMPML Driver/Conductor Vacancies must have passed 5th / 8th / 10th / 12th class from any recognized Board and those who are applying for PMPML Driver Recruitment must be having valid driving license.
Age Limitation for PMPML Jobs:
- Minimum age of the candidates applying for PMPML Conductor Recruitment should be not less than 18 years whereas maximum age should not be more than 35 years.
- Relaxation in age to all the reserved category appliers will be decided by organization administration as per rules admissible.
Salary Structure for PMPML Driver Vacancies
Applicants, who will be appointed against Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited Recruitment, will relieve an impressive amount of monthly salary by the organization.
Payment of Application to be made:
- Aspirants who belong to general category need to make payment of Rs.500/- as application fee and reserved category appliers need to submit an application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Selection Procedure for PMPML Conductor Vacancies
Consideration of aspirants will be done based on their performance in written test / skill test / viva voce which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Steps to apply for PMPML Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill and submit PMPML Recruitment Application Form they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited that is pmpml.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Careers tab available in the drop down list of Citizen Charter section
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- After that PMPML Recruitment Notification will get appeared on your screen, just read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit Apply Online tab
- After that fill the PMPML Online Application Form correctly
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Pune
- PMPL Vacancy Notification will release in the month of March/April, 2018
- Last date to submit online applications will be informed soon
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of PMPML Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|