PNRD Assam Admit Card
Panchayat & Rural Development Assam Admit Card of Tax Collector and Gram Sevak Exam will be issued soon on its official website. Candidates can download PNRD Assam Admit Card through this page when it will be issued officially. More details about PNRD Assam Exam Admit Card, PNRD Assam Exam Date etc are given below.
Overview of PNRD Assam Admit Card 2019:
|Name of Conducting Body||Panchayat & Rural Development Assam|
|Posts Name||Tax Collector and Gram Sevak|
|PNRD Assam Admit Card Date||15 Days Prior to Date of Examination|
|PNRD Assam Exam Date||Updating Soon|
PNRD Assam Admit Card
Candidates can download PNRD Assam 2019 Admit Card by entering the Registration Number/ Mobile No and Password. You need to follow below provided steps to download PNRD Assam Call Letter from official website.
How To Download PNRD Assam Recruitment Admit Card?
- Visit the official website that is pnrd.assam.gov.in
- Secondly, press on “Recruitment and Career” tab.
- Thirdly, you need to hit on “Link to download admit card” from new window.
- Again press on “Link to download admit card” visible on new page.
- Then a page will be displayed in front of your computer screen asking some details.
- Enter your registration number/ Mobile No and Password to get PNRD Assam Admit Card to get PNRD Admit Card
- After that, press “Login” button stable for PNRD Assam Admit Card.
- Within few seconds your PNRD Assam Hall Ticket will be displayed.
- Now download the PNRD Assam Tax Collector Admit Card on your desktop.
- Take print out copy of PNRD Assam Gram Sevak Admit Card and bring it at time of examination.
PNRD Assam Exam Pattern 2019:
PNRD Assam Question Paper will come from Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, and Comprehension, Matters relating to History & Culture of Assam and India and General Knowledge. There will total 100 questions of 100 marks. The duration of exam is of 3 hours.
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Matters relating to History & Culture of Assam and India|
Read Latest Facts: Assam Current Affairs
Required Documents along with PNRD Admit Card:
- Pan Card
- Indian Passport
- Driving Licence
- Voters Card
- Bank Passport
- Photo Identity Proof
- PNRD Assam Admit Card
- Adhar Card
- Credit Card with photograph
Details Printed on PNRD Admit Card:
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time
- Test Venue
- Applicant’ Photograph
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Instructions to follow at the time of the PNRD Exam
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
PNRD Assam Admit Card Download Here:
Panchayat & Rural Development Assam is going to conduct written exam for selection to the Posts of Tax Collector and Gram Sevak. So, those applicants who are going to take part in exam may download Admit Card of PNRD Assam through this page.
The exam dates for the examination of Tax Collector/ Gram Sevak positions will be announced very soon on its official website. Applicants are advised to stay updated through our web portal for Panchayat & Rural Development Assam Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On