Pondicherry University Recruitment
Pondicherry University has broadcasted an advertisement in concern to Pondicherry University Recruitment. For this concern university is inviting applications to engage eligible and talented contenders for filling up vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Job hunters, who desire to join this reputed Government University, may apply for Pondicherry University advertisement, by submitting their application form till the last date that is 23rd Nov. 2016. To grasp Updated Infortmation related to Pondicherry University Recruitment 2017 visit this page.
|Name of University||Pondicherry University|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd Nov. 2016|
For gaining rest information concerning to this Pondicherry University Advertisement, candidates are advised to comprehend the information presented on this page that is well prepared below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters are advised to make sure that he/she should fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms for these latest government sector jobs before applying.
Pondicherry University Recruitment Notice: Download PDF
Pondicherry University Recruitment
Title of the Project:
“Characterization of submarine groundwater discharge using combined seep meters, geoelectrical, hydrochemical and isotopic techniques in Sankaraparani river basin, Pondicherry”
Pondicherry University Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow
Essential Qualifications for Pondicherry University Jobs:
Willing aspirants for latest government jobs must possess Degree of M.Sc Geology/ Applied geology or M.Phil with 55% of marks from recognized University/ Institutions with a valid GATE/NET score.
You Can Also Check: Latest M.sc Jobs
Appliers must meet age- criteria according to the posts. Upper age can be relaxed of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Hired applicants for vacancy in government sector will receive an amount of Rs. 25000/- per month for first two years and to be extended for the next year based on assessment from the concerned department of organization.
Mode of Assortment for Pondicherry University Vacancy:
- Assortment of applicants for latest job in government department will be purely based on presentation level in Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of reputed organization.
- No TA/DA will be permissible to appliers for attending the interview.
Check Out Below Provided Links To Clear Interview Round:
How to Apply?
To prepare Pondicherry University application form, you can check below mention steps:
- Visit official website of the university that is pondiuni.edu.in
- Then select “News” tab which is visible at the top of the page.
- After that hit on “Career” section.
- A new page will be opened you need to choose “Recruitment For JRF – Dept. Of Earth Sciences” link.
- Read all the details about the posts very carefully.
- Prepare CV with all mentioned details given below in correct manner
- Fathers Name
- Contact Number etc.
- Attach all the documents related to qualification, age, and affix a photo on it.
- Put all the documents in an envelope and super script it with the name of the posts.
- Finally send the envelope to the below mention address.
Dr. K.Srinivasamoorthy, Associate Professor,
Department of Earth Sciences, Pondicherry University,
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet,
Puducherry – 605014
- Closing date to submit application form: 23rd Nov. 2016
- Interview date will be intimated through email/post.
To attain complete details about Pondicherry University Recruitment 2017, you can check Official Notice link mentioned above. We advise you to subscribe on free email service of the portal to get latest updates instantly in your mailbox, Aspirants will acquire regular updates about employment opening, exams, results; admit card and other career related notifications directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|