Pondicherry University is a central university that was founded in the year 1985. Individuals who are interested to take admission or are pursuing higher program from the University can gather complete details Admission 2019, Courses, Fees, Placement by scrolling through the web page.
Pondicherry University Admission for P.G. Diploma & Certificate Courses (Evening Session)
Pondicherry University has released a notification for admission in P.G. Diploma & Certificate programmes (Add On Courses –Evening Session). Candidates can apply for Pondicherry University Admission till 07-08-2019. The admission will be granted subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and availability of seats.
Eligibility Criteria: UG/PG degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
How to Apply for Pondicherry University Admission?
Candidates have to download and fill the application form. The filled in application should be submitted to the respective Department/Centre on or before 07-08-2019.
Important dates For Pondicherry University Admission
Important links for Pondicherry University Admission 2019
Schools and departments of Pondicherry University
Pondicherry University offers various courses in Bachelors Degree and Master’s Degree are through the Schools of learning as mentioned below:
- Subhramanybharati School of Tamil and literature
- Ramanujan School of Mathematics
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Arts
- School of Management Studies
- School of Commerce
- School of Mass communication and Media
- Madanjeet School of Green Energies
- School of Medical Sciences
Courses offered in Pondicherry University
- Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Engineering
- Graduate and Post graduate courses in Medicine
- MA in English, Hindi, Tamil, Economics, Political Science, Public administration, Sciology, Anthropology
- Master of Communications and Journalism
- M.Sc in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Botany, Zoology, Organic Chemistry, Phamaceutical Chemistry, Physics
Direct Links Related to Pondicherry University……
|Pondicherry University Time Table||Get Details Here|
|Pondicherry University Results||Get Details Here|
|Pondicherry University Application Form||Get Details Here|
|Pondicherry University Syllabus||Get Details Here|
Pondicherry University Eligibility Criteria
Following table depicts the eligibility that a person must have to apply for Pondicherry University Admission –
|PG Courses||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.Minimum Marks: At least 50% marks in the qualifying exam. In some other courses, minimum 55% marks are required.|
|Integrated Courses||Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass their 10+2 examination from a recognized board.Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|PG Diploma Course||Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed their PG (master degree) from a recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.Minimum Marks: Candidates have to qualify their qualifying examination with minimum 55% marks.|
|PhD||Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have studied under 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+5) & completed their PG (master’s) degree from a recognized university.Minimum Marks: Candidates must have score minimum 55% marks (or equivalent grade) in the qualifying examination.|
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Pondicherry University Fee Structure
|Post Graduate Diploma||Rs. 18,000|
|M.Sc + Ph.D||Rs. 2,38,000|
Also Know Here: How to Get a Free College Education
Pondicherry University Application Form:
Candidates are advised to check the following instructions to fill the Pondicherry University Online Application Form:
- To fill online application form, candidates need to visit the official website of University that is hwww.pondiuni.edu.in
- Move your cursor towards, “Admission” tab which is available at the menu bar and after that press appropriate link of entrance.
- After selecting the suitable link, candidates will appear on new page containing information regarding admission and its eligibility criteria.
- Students are required to read the complete details given in PDF Notification and after satisfying all norms candidates need to revisit the previous page and press ‘Apply Online Link’.
- Fill the form with all correct and complete details in prescribed manner and upload your recent passport size photo and scanned signature in the prescribed format.
- After completing all norms, candidates need to press “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
- Candidates of Personal Defense Category are required to submit their application form through offline mode to the postal address.
Get Here – Official Website
Pondicherry University Placement
The aim of the department of Pondicherry University Placement is to motivate, train and prepare the students of the University and its affiliated Colleges for campus interviews. The Placement cell aims in counselling and guiding the students for successful placements.
Some of the major activities of the Placement Cell are:
- Organising On-and-Off campus interviews
- Organising training programmes like Personality Development Programmes, Mock Aptitude tests, Group Discussion training and mock interviews
- Co-ordinating Industrial Visits
- Co-ordinating semester long or year-long Project Placement for the Students
- Supporting Technical Seminars, Conferences, Workshops,etc., organized by various departments
- Organising Student level workshops/meets with major Corporates
- Organising Faculty Development Programmes (FDP), collaborating with companies,etc
- Facilitating Industry Institute Interactions by inviting experts for lectures, as members of Project and Laboratory evaluation panels, members of Selection Committees, etc.
Some of the Companies visited University for Placements
- L&T Infotech,
- Standard Charted,
- Kotak Securities,
- Hindustan Zinc, etc.,.
Pondicherry University Admission
Pondicherry University Admission has commenced!!! The Pondicherry University conducts entrance examination for those candidates, who want to get admission in PG, Doctoral and Integrated Research courses in the area of engineering, arts, business administration, science and many more. So, those are interested to apply, they need to fill Pondicherry University Application Form before the final date.
Must Read: How to Start a New Life In College?
When candidates have completed all process of admission, they need to go for entrance exam which will be organized by the university. Those candidates will be qualified in written entrance exam, they must check their Pondicherry University Results through online mode. Candidates are informed that if they will be qualified in exam and get their name in results, they need to appear for Pondicherry University Counselling which is going to be held on specified date or venue decided by the university.
For all the updated details regarding Pondicherry University Admission, visit our web portal from time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|