Pondicherry University Admission has started, now!!! So, candidates may apply for admission in Pondicherry University via online mode. The Pondicherry University conducts entrance examination for those candidates, who want to get admission in PG, Doctoral and Integrated Research courses in the area of engineering, arts, business administration, science and many more. So, those are interested to apply, they need to fill Pondicherry University Application Form before the final date.
This page includes:
When candidates have completed all process of admission, they need to go for entrance exam which will be organized by the university. Those candidates will be qualified in written entrance exam, they must check their Pondicherry University Results through online mode. Candidates are informed that if they will be qualified in exam and get their name in results, they need to appear for Pondicherry University Counselling which is going to be held on specified date or venue decided by the university. For getting more & more info, you must scroll down this page which has written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Regular Courses name:
- Under Graduate Programmes
- Post Graduate Programmes
- Doctoral Programmes at University Departments
- D Integrated Programmes
PG Diploma Course:
- PG Diploma/ Certificate/Advanced Certificate Courses
- Courses offered by Directorate of Distance Education:
- PG Diploma Programmes
Pondicherry University Eligibility Criteria
|PG Courses||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.|
Minimum Marks: At least 50% marks in the qualifying exam. In some other courses, minimum 55% marks are required.
|Integrated Courses||Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass their 10+2 examination from a recognized board.|
Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
|PG Diploma Course||Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed their PG (master degree) from a recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.|
Minimum Marks: Candidates have to qualify their qualifying examination with minimum 55% marks.
|PhD||Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have studied under 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+5) & completed their PG (master’s) degree from a recognized university.|
Minimum Marks: Candidates must have score minimum 55% marks (or equivalent grade) in the qualifying examination.
Pondicherry University Application Form:
Candidates are advised to check the following instructions to fill the Pondicherry University Online Application Form:
- To fill online application form, candidates need to visit the official website of University that is hwww.pondiuni.edu.in
- Move your cursor towards, “Admission” tab which is available at the menu bar and after that press appropriate link of entrance.
- After selecting the suitable link, candidates will appear on new page containing information regarding admission and its eligibility criteria.
- Students are required to read the complete details given in PDF Notification and after satisfying all norms candidates need to revisit the previous page and press ‘Apply Online Link’.
- Fill the form with all correct and complete details in prescribed manner and upload your recent passport size photo and scanned signature in the prescribed format.
- After completing all norms, candidates need to press “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
- Candidates of Personal Defense Category are required to submit their application form through offline mode to the postal address.
Also Check: Pondicherry University Application Form
Pondicherry University Admit Card:
This University issues Pondicherry University Hall Ticket 2017 for those candidates, who will have filled and submitted the application form. You may download admit card through online mode visiting by the official website of organization. This exam will comprises of various details like exam centre, exam date & timing, student’s name, roll number, category, and many more. At the time of exam, candidates need to bring their admit card for the purpose of verification. If you don’t have your admit card, you cannot enter in the examination hall.
Must Check: Pondicherry University Hall Ticket
Pondicherry University Exam Result:
After conducting exam, organization will has issued Pondicherry University Result for those candidates, who are appearing in exam. After giving exam, all the participants wait for their exam performance card. On the basis of this exam result, candidates can get admission in this university for further studies. All the shortlisted candidates need to appear in counselling which will be held as per schedule. Final selection will be depending on the basis of their performance in Pondicherry University counselling and document verification process.
Check Here: Pondicherry University Results
Pondicherry University Merit List:
After the declaration of Pondicherry University Result, merit list will be prepared for those, who are selected for providing admission in UG/PG Diploma or Ph.D courses. Those candidates will get their name in merit list, they can go for Pondicherry University Counselling. You may check the merit list through online mode from the website of university.
Pondicherry University Counselling:
Applicants will be selected for admission in Pondicherry University in different courses (except LLM programme) on the basis of their performance in entrance exam, counselling. Those candidates will be declared qualify in entrance exam and they will be called for counselling round. The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit list and choices filled by the candidates. After finalization of counselling rounds, a merit list will be prepared by the university and those get their name in merit list, they are eligible to take admission Pondicherry University for various courses.
Counselling Tips & Techniques- Check Here
Documents Required for Admission:
When, candidates are going for admission, they need to carry all the original certificates along with their attested photocopies which are mentioned below in this page:
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Entrance exam score card and admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if candidate is belongs to reserved category)
- Medical certificate (for handicapped candidates)
- Counselling letter
- 4-6 passport size photograph
- Bank draft (for fee payment)
HOPE!!!! You are satisfied form the above stated information about Pondicherry University 2018. To get updated information, stay tuned with us and keeps updating yourself. You may also bookmark this page using by Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Pondicherry University Time Table||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|