Registration process for Post-Matric Scholarship is going on!!! With the motive to provide some financial help to SC students in higher studies, National Scholarship Portal is providing scholarship scheme to respective students.
Willing contenders can apply against Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students through online mode now. The organization will not accept any application form after the closing date i.e. 30-11-2018.
This Page Includes:
SC Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme:
To complete the registration against Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme, contenders need to go through the official website @scholarships.gov.in or they can simply follow the mentioned below instructions.
To grab more details about Post Matric current Scholarship 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look and apply against Post-Matric latest Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric SC Scholarship:
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme will be given only SC candidates
- Contenders who have done matriculation can apply for Post Matric Scholarship to SC Students.
- Post Matric SC Scholarship are not awarded for training course like Aircarft maintenance Engineer’s Courses and Private Pilot license Courses etc.
- SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians income from all sources not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
Check Out Current: List of Scholarship
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme:
|GROUPING OF COURSES||Rate of Maintenance|
allowance (in Rupees per month)
|Degree and Post Graduate level courses||550||1200|
|Graduate/Post Graduate Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B.Pharma), Nursing (B Nursing), LLB, BFS, Other para-medical branches||530||820|
|All other courses leadng to a graduate degree not covered|
under Group I & II e.g. BA/B.Sc./B.Com. etc.
|All post matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School (Class X)||230||380|
|Study Tour Charges (One Time)||1600|
|Thesis Typing/Printing Charges (One Time)||1600|
|Book Grant for Correspondence Courses (One Time)||1200|
|Allowance for Students with Disability|
(i) Monthly Reader Allowance for Blind Students
|240 (Group I & II) 200 (Group III)|
160 (Group IV)
|(ii) Monthly Transport Allowance for Disabled Students||160|
|(iii) Monthly Escort Allowance for Severely Handicapped Day Scholars/ Students with low extremity disability||160|
|(iv) Monthly Helper Allowance admissible to any employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopaedically handicapped student residing in the hostel of an Educational Institution who may need the assistance of a helper.||160|
|(v) Monthly Coaching Allowance to Mentally Retarded and Mentally ill Students|
Hit Here>>> Post Matric 2018 Scholarship Guidelines
Selection Process against Post Matric Scholarship:
Selection against Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students will be done on the basis of contenders’ academic records. Individuals need to submit the academic certificates along with the Post-Matric Scholarship form.
How to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship 2018?
Follow the mentioned below steps and apply against Post Matric Scholarship to SC Students:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in
- Then select “State Scheme” option present at the menu bar.
- Hit “Chandigarh” option and download the Post Matric Scholarship Notification.
- Read the instructions and hit “Apply” button.
- Select “New Student” option and fill the correct details.
- You will receive applicant ID and password and your Post Matric Scholarship Registration will be done.
- After that, you need to enter the ID and password at required space and hit “Login” button.
- Then fill the Post Matric Scholarship Application Form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
Hit Here>>> Apply Online for Post-Matric Scholarship
Last date to apply against Post-Matric Scheduled Caste Scholarship Scheme: 30-11-2018
Contenders can visit the Official Link and they will get further details about Post Matric Scholarship 2018-2019. If you have any query regarding the same then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Scholarships in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Apply Scholarship||Best Career Opportunities|
Check Post Matric Scholarship Last Date and Amount Details for ST/SC Students from here!! Online applications are invited from “Scheduled Tribe” and “Scheduled Caste” students for grant of Scholarship under the Scheme “Post-Matric Scholarship to ST/ SC students” for the year 2018-19.
National Scholarship Portal welcomes SC Students from Arunachal Pradesh State to submit their Post Matric Scholarship Application on or before the last date which is tentatively scheduled on 31-10-2018. You have to move your cursor downwards on this page for more details about PMS Scheme Form which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Matric Scholarship Details For ST Students
Post Matric Scholarship Status
Applications are invited from “Scheduled Tribe” (ST) students for Grant of Post-Matric Scholarship for the year 2018-19
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility 2018
“Scheduled Tribe” students whose parents/Guardians Income does not exceed to Rs: 2,50,000/= per Annum and are pursuing their studies in different Government/Private Recognized Educational Institutions. The Scholarships are open to nationals of India.
Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students
Escort Allowance of Rs. 160/- Per Month for severally handicapped day Scholars students with Low extremity disability is admissible.
Special Pay of Rs. 160/- Per Month to a severally orthopedically handicapped student residing in Hostel of an Educational Institution.
Allowances of Rs. 240/- Per Month towards extra Coaching to mentally retard.
Documents/Certificates To Be Attached With The PMS Application Form
Post Matric Scholarship: Till 16th August 2018
|Overview Of This Page|
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Distribution:
Courses under Post Matric Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma, M.phill, P.hd & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
Also Check Out Schemes for Minorities: Pre-Matric Scholarship
PMS Scheme for SC Students Eligibility Criteria:
|Class||Class 11 & 12, UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D, Diploma Students|
Post Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2018 Details:
- Students of BPL families with the lowest annual family income will get preference.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be cancelled.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India
- Parents’ income should not exceed INR 2 lacs.
- Scholarship Scheme is only for maximum 2 children of same family.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Earmarking for Girl Students:
30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students. If in case, required number of girl students are not available for Post Matric Scholarship 2018, then the scholarship will be awarded to the eligible boy students.
Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Scheme:
- Post Matric Scholarship 2018 which will be once awarded to the students may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate.
- Renewal of scholarship will be allotted to those students only who have secured 50% marks in the examination.
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Selection Procedure for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme:
There are a fixed number of Post Matric Scholarship 2018 for SC Category, small and limited. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
State Merit Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh Status:
|Admission and tuition fee for Class 11-12||INR 7000 pa||INR 7000 pa|
|Admission and tuition fee for|
technical and vocational courses
|INR 10000 pa||INR 10000 pa|
|Admission and tuition fee for|
graduation and post-graduation studies
|INR 3000 pa||INR 3000 pa|
|Maintenance Allowances||INR 380-1200 pm||INR 230-550 pm|
Post Matric Scholarship Amount and Duration:
|Item||Hosteller *||Day scholar|
|Admission and tuition fee for classes XI and XII.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.|
|Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level. (Includes fees/charges for raw materials, etc.)||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.|
|Admission and tuition fee for under-graduate, post graduate.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year (Includes expenses for study material, etc.)|| |
|Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level.|
|Courses other than technical and professional courses at under-graduate and post graduate level||Rs.570 p.m.||Rs.300 p.m.|
|M. Phil and Ph.D.||Rs.1200 p.m.||Rs.550 p.m.|
Get Preparation Links: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship 2018:
In order to apply for Umbrella Scholarship For Arunachal Pradesh 2018, you are required to follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First of all, students are required to visit to the official website of the authority that is gov.in
- Then you have to move the cursor towards “State schemes” tab present at the top menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Then a list will appear on your computer screen where you have to follow “Arunachal Pradesh” link.
- Then you have to press “Post-matric Scholarship Scheme” link.
- Select ‘To Apply Online’ link present in front of the suitable section of scheme.
- Then again press the “Post Matric Scholarship Form” link.
- Here is Post Matric Scholarship 2018 information available on the page, read it carefully.
- Now contenders have to hit on the “Apply” link.
- Then press “New User? Register” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- Candidates need to submit Application ID and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Then fill Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Form 2018 correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students application form.
- At last, take print out of PMS Scheme Form 2018 for future use
Post Matric Scholarship of Arunachal Pradesh for SC Students>>> Apply
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities>>> Apply
Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities>>> Apply
Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund>>> Apply
Documents Required along With Application Forms:
- Income declaration
- Proof of permanent address
- Minority community certificate
- Self- attested Passport size photo with signature
- Attested copies of mark sheet of previous exams
- Institution Verification Form
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Address:
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor,Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Contact Details:
Phone: 011-24364279 / 011-24364310
Check Out Current: List of Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship Last Date:
- Last Date of Applying for Post Matric scholarship: 31-10-2018
- Last date to submit Arunachal Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship: Going on
Get all the information about Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 through this Official Link while you can connect with our portal also for latest updates in this regard or others