Candidates, belongs to SC Category and want to continue their studies but due to financial problem unable to do can apply for Post Matric Scholarship. National Scholarship Portal welcomes SC Students from Arunachal Pradesh State to submit their Post Matric Scholarship Forms.
To grab more details regarding Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 or submission of PMS Scheme Form on or before the last date tentatively 31-10-2018, you have to move your cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Matric Scholarship 2018 Instructions
- Amount will be directly transferred to candidate’s bank account.
- Scheme is provided for only standard time taken to complete the course/ studies.
- Around 30% of Post Matric Scholarship Schemes is fixed for girl aspirant.
- Post Matric Scholarship 2018 is applicable for 10 months in a year.
Contenders should have Bank Account link up with Aadhar Number; candidates can check their PMS scholarship status by going thorough official website.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Distribution:
Courses under Post Matric Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma, M.phill, P.hd & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
Also Check Out Schemes for Minorities: Pre-Matric Scholarship
PMS Scheme for SC Students Eligibility Criteria:
|Class||Class 11 & 12, UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D, Diploma Students|
Post Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2018 Details:
- Students of BPL families with the lowest annual family income will get preference.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be cancelled.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India
- Parents’ income should not exceed INR 2 lacs.
- Scholarship Scheme is only for maximum 2 children of same family.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Earmarking for Girl Students:
30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students. If in case, required number of girl students are not available for Post Matric Scholarship 2018, then the scholarship will be awarded to the eligible boy students.
Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Scheme:
- Post Matric Scholarship 2018 which will be once awarded to the students may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate.
- Renewal of scholarship will be allotted to those students only who have secured 50% marks in the examination.
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Selection Procedure for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme:
There are a fixed number of Post Matric Scholarship 2018 for SC Category, small and limited. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
State Merit Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh Status:
|Admission and tuition fee for Class 11-12||INR 7000 pa||INR 7000 pa|
|Admission and tuition fee for|
technical and vocational courses
|INR 10000 pa||INR 10000 pa|
|Admission and tuition fee for|
graduation and post-graduation studies
|INR 3000 pa||INR 3000 pa|
|Maintenance Allowances||INR 380-1200 pm||INR 230-550 pm|
Post Matric Scholarship Amount and Duration:
|Item||Hosteller *||Day scholar|
|Admission and tuition fee for classes XI and XII.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.|
|Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level. (Includes fees/charges for raw materials, etc.)||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.|
|Admission and tuition fee for under-graduate, post graduate.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year (Includes expenses for study material, etc.)|| |
|Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level.|
|Courses other than technical and professional courses at under-graduate and post graduate level||Rs.570 p.m.||Rs.300 p.m.|
|M. Phil and Ph.D.||Rs.1200 p.m.||Rs.550 p.m.|
Get Preparation Links: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship 2018:
In order to apply for Umbrella Scholarship For Arunachal Pradesh 2018, you are required to follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First of all, students are required to visit to the official website of the authority that is gov.in
- Then you have to move the cursor towards “State schemes” tab present at the top menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Then a list will appear on your computer screen where you have to follow “Arunachal Pradesh” link.
- Then you have to press “Post-matric Scholarship Scheme” link.
- Select ‘To Apply Online’ link present in front of the suitable section of scheme.
- Then again press the “Post Matric Scholarship Form” link.
- Here is Post Matric Scholarship 2018 information available on the page, read it carefully.
- Now contenders have to hit on the “Apply” link.
- Then press “New User? Register” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- Candidates need to submit Application ID and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Then fill Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Form 2018 correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students application form.
- At last, take print out of PMS Scheme Form 2018 for future use
Post Matric Scholarship of Arunachal Pradesh for SC Students>>> Apply
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities>>> Apply
Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities>>> Apply
Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund>>> Apply
Documents Required along With Application Forms:
- Income declaration
- Proof of permanent address
- Minority community certificate
- Self- attested Passport size photo with signature
- Attested copies of mark sheet of previous exams
- Institution Verification Form
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Address:
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor,Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Contact Details:
Phone: 011-24364279 / 011-24364310
Check Out Current: List of Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship Last Date:
- Last Date of Applying for Post Matric scholarship: 31-10-2018
- Last date to submit Arunachal Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship: Going on
Get all the information about Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 through this Official Link while you can connect with our portal also for latest updates in this regard or others.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Scholarships in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Apply Scholarship||Best Career Opportunities|