The Govt. of India Ministry of Minority Affairs, New Delhi provides Post-Matric Scholarship to all those students who belongs to Minorities communities continue their study with so many Disabilities. Those contenders may apply for Post-Matric Scholarship through online mode by visiting its official website. Candidates will get Welfare Fund for continue their study after IXth to Ph.D in a Government or Private higher secondary school/college/University. Applying applicants for Post-Matric Scholarship 2018 have to submit online application form before the last date tentatively 31-10-2018.
Applying aspirants should match once their eligibility criteria which have been well furnished in below section of the page. Minorities category belonging contenders are seeking good opportunities. That’s why, Government of India begins several Scholarships such as Pre Matric Scholarship, MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship and Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls etc every year for minority, Disabilities and Welfare Fund students. Individual may fetch brief details about Post-Matric Scholarship 2018 by scrolling down this page.
Post Matric scholarship scheme Distribution:
Courses under Post Matric Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Diploma Courses
- (XI & XII)
- Integrated LAW (BBA. LLB UG, B.Sc. LLB)
- UG, PG and Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing And Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (D.Pharma, M.phill, P.hd & Rural Development)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
Also Check Out Schemes for Minorities: Pre-Matric Scholarship
Post Matric scholarship scheme Eligibility Criteria:
|Class||Class 11 & 12, UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D, Diploma Students|
MOMA Scholarship 2018 Details:
- Students of BPL families with the lowest annual family income will get preference.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship will be cancelled.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Earmarking for Girl Students:
30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students. If in case, required number of girl students are not available for Post Matric Scholarship 2018, then the scholarship will be awarded to the eligible boy students.
Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Scheme:
- The scholarship which will be once awarded to the students may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate.
- Renewal of scholarship will be allotted to those students only who have secured 50% marks in the examination.
Selection Procedure for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme:
There are a fixed number of scholarships for minorities, small and limited. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Post Matric Scholarship Amount and Duration:
|Item||Hosteller *||Day scholar|
|Admission and tuition fee for classes XI and XII.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.|
|Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level. (Includes fees/charges for raw materials, etc.)||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.|
|Admission and tuition fee for under-graduate, post graduate.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year (Includes expenses for study material, etc.)|| |
|Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level.|
|Courses other than technical and professional courses at under-graduate and post graduate level||Rs.570 p.m.||Rs.300 p.m.|
|M. Phil and Ph.D.||Rs.1200 p.m.||Rs.550 p.m.|
Procedure to Apply for Post Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme:
- First of all, students are required to visit to the official website of the authority that is www.minorityaffairs.gov.in
- Then you have to move the cursor towards “schemes” tab present at the top menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Then a list will appear on your computer screen where you have to press on the “Scholarship Scheme” link.
- Then a new page will be displayed where you have to hit on the “Post-matric Scholarship Scheme” link.
- Select ‘to apply online’ link present in front of the suitable section of scheme.
- Then again press the “Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities” link.
- Here is the information available on the page, read it carefully.
- Now contenders have to hit on the “Apply” link.
- Then fill the online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities>>> Apply
Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities>>> Apply
Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund>>> Apply
Documents Required along With Application Forms:
- Income declaration
- Proof of permanent address
- Minority community certificate
- Self- attested Passport size photo with signature
- Attested copies of mark sheet of previous exams
- Institution Verification Form
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Address:
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor,Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Contact Details:
Phone: 011-24364279 / 011-24364310
Check Here: Scholarship in India
Last Date of Applying for Post Matric scholarship: 31-10-2018
Get all the information about Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Apply Scholarship||Best Career Opportunities|