PPSC Results for the post of Sub Divisional Engineers has been declared by Punjab Public Service Commission. This exam was conducted for recruitment to 145, 24 and 29 posts of Sub Divisional Engineers (civil) in the department of irrigation, water supply and sanitation and in the department of public work respectively. Aspirants appeared for the concerned exam must check their PPSC Results 2017 through online process by following the steps specified below.
List of selected candidates is now released, so they are required to undergo through the Interview Round that is likely to be held on 03-04-2017 for getting to concerned post. Candidates planning to appear for Interview, must brought the duly filled bio-data form and may get the outcome of their exam online through this web page. Aspirants must follow the steps as mentioned blow on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
Steps to check PPSC Sub Divisional Engineers Exam Results:
Aspirants who had appeared for the concerned exam may get the outcome of it by going through below given steps.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of commission that is ppsc.gov.in.
- Now, scroll down the complete homepage and hit on suitable result link available in the list.
- After this a new page will be appeared having various links in concern to the result.
- On selection of appropriate link for getting the list of shortlisted candidates for the particular department, the desired page in PDF format having the list of shortlisted candidates will be opened.
- Go through the list carefully and search for your query.
- Lastly, retain a hard copy of your result for further reference.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
What after Punjab Public Service Commission Result?
- Candidates, who have successfully cleared the Sub Divisional Engineers Exam, have been shortlisted for all three departments i.e. Irrigation, PWD B&R and Water Supply or for any two departments i.e. Irrigation & PWD B&R or Irrigation & Water Supply or PWD B&R or Water supply.
- Shortlisted candidates are now will be interviewed jointly once and their interview marks will be considered to draw the merit separately for all the posts for which they have applied.
- Application forms of shortlisted candidates shall be scrutinized by the Commission and if any shortlisted candidate is found ineligible, then his / her candidature shall be cancelled by the Commission.
Venue for Interview:
Office of Punjab Public Service Commission,
Date and Time of Interview:
- Interview is tentatively scheduled to be held from: 03-04-2017 onwards
- Reporting Time: 8:45 AM (Morning Session) and 1:30 PM (Afternoon Session)
- Morning session: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- After Noon Session: 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
* Late Comers shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Interview.
Aspirants are required to carry following documents (in ORIGINAL) on the day of interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation / Higher Secondary
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language
- Tech Degree and DMC Certificates (All Profs.)
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If applicable)
- If ESM, Certificate / documents mentioning the following Date of Enrolment, Date of Release / Discharge and Reasons of Release / Discharge
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (If applicable)
- Certificate as proof of fee concession (If applicable)
- Proof of being Govt. Employee
- Duly filled Bio data sheet (Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website).
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
Aspirants may check this Official Link to get more details about PPSC Result 2017. Keep visiting this page to retrieve recent information regarding Punjab Public Service Commission. You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or may subscribe to our free mail services to get latest messages. You can ask your query in the comment box below. We will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 5000 PSC Jobs||PPSC Notification|
|PPSC Syllabus||PPSC Recruitment|
|Sarkari Exam Result||More Jobs in Punjab|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notification|