PPSC Results has been declared by Punjab Public Service Commission. Organization has recently released interview list for the post of Medical Officer (Dental) so candidates may check result from this page. You may also download PPSC Results 2016 from official site through online mode by taking some below mentioned instruction. Selected candidates have to attend for interview on 12th, 18th, 19th & 20th April 2016.
Participated contenders can check complete information concerning with PPSC Interview List such as steps to check list of candidates, conducting body etc through the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download PPSC Result?
Dear candidates follow below provided instructions to check earned marks easily:
- Candidates are required to log on to official site of Punjab Public Service Commission which is www.ppsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Results” and hit the link.
- A new window will appear on your screen showing various results.
- After that select the appropriate link.
- And your Merit List of personal interview will be displayed in front of you.
- From pdf file, check your name to ensure your selection.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out of it for future use.
PPSC stands for Punjab Public Service Commission, It conducts various employment examinations for jobless aspirants who want to fetch government jobs in repudiated organization and get appropriate posts as per their skills. The organization conducts various exams and selects the capable and talented aspirants for various vacant positions. Main purpose of this employment examination is to check the knowledge and skills of aspirants for required post and determine the capability of job hunters.
All selected candidates may appear for Interview on scheduled date and venue. The interviews are scheduled on 12/04/2016, 18/04/2016, 19/04/2016 and 20/04/2016. It is further informed that the interviews shall be conducted in two sessions: Morning Session and After Noon Session.
Total thirty five (35) candidates shall be interviewed by interview board daily i.e. twenty two (22) in the Morning Session and thirteen (13) in the Afternoon Session on first three days and twenty six (26) candidates in Morning session on last day. The candidates must bring the following documents (in ORIGINAL) on the day of interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- BDS Degree and DMC Certificates ( All Profs.)
- Certificate of Registration with Punjab Dental Council.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (If applicable).
- Certificate as proof of fee concession ( If applicable).
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Duly filled Bio data sheet. The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website.
You can read- How to dress for an interview
Office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala
Interview Dates: 12th, 18th, 19th & 20th April 2016
Candidates may download their PPSC Results 2016 through Official Notifications.
Notification link 1- PPSC Results List-1
Notification Link 2- PPSC Results List-2
Something That You Should Put An Eye On