Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Prime Minister the Narendra Modi has launched Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana to develop the area which is underdeveloped. Main motive of this yojana is to develop our country and to provide skills training to youth across the country. Candidates who have prior learning experience or others skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Peoples are required to scroll down the page to get complete details related to PMKVY Registration, Scheme Details.
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provides complete information related to PMKVY Registration Details and various others, so, interested and eligible candidates are requested to read the page thoroughly. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is the chance given to those people who want to learn new talent. The Centers that are registered with government are offering relevant times of training period to interested peoples.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Check the Key features of the PMKVY:
- Direct Fund Transfer
- Demand-driven targets
- Enhanced monitoring
- Variable amount of monetary reward
- Mentorship support
- Target aligned to national flagship programmes and regions
- Focused awareness building and mobilization activities
- Improved curricula, better pedagogy and trained instructors
- Grievance Redresal
- Robust regime for registration of training providers
- Supply side perspective in target fixation
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Check Here: PM Modi Launches Digital India Programme
What are the aims and purpose of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Scheme?
- Improving productivity and living standards of the people.
- Strengthening competitiveness of the country.
- The aim of skill development in the country is to support achieving rapid and inclusive growth.
- This Policy aim is to raise women’s participation at least 30% by the end of the 11th Plan.
- To promote long life learning, to maintain quality and increasing participation of stakeholders, mobilizing adequate investment for financing skill development, attaining sustainability by strengthening physical and intellectual resources.
- Increasing capacity & capability of existing system to ensure equitable access to all.
- Enhancing individuals‟ employability (wage/ self employment) and ability to adapt to changing technologies and labour market demands.
Get Details: PM Modi’s Black Money Surgical Strike
What are the objectives of the national policy to achieve skill development?
- Candidates who have complete the course they will get Provide Monetary Awards (Money).
- Between different ministries, the Centre and the States and public and private providers, facilitate valuable coordination.
- To help emerging employment market needs, expand a high-quality skilled workforce.
- Promote commitment by all stakeholders to own skill development initiatives.
- Encourage Standardization in the Certification Process.
- Create opportunities for all to acquire skills ,especially for youth, women and disadvantaged groups (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes)
- Provide Skill Based training to large number of youth in the country and make them self employed
How many funds are allocated for Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
In this yojana an amount of Rs 15000 crore has been alloted, which would cover an estimated of 24 lakh trainees across the country.
|1||Candidates who come with a prior learning of the skill set, total of money Rs. 220 crore would be spend|
|2||On mobilization efforts and awareness building, Rs 67 crore would be spent|
|4||Around Rs 67 crore, this scheme would also unused on mentorship and placement facilitation that would ensure that the trainees reach the preferred level of employment|
Get Here: Prime Minister of India Details
Do you know about PMKVY scheme?
PMKVY is the scheme which is started by the government of India especially for the youth. It is also known as Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana. Govt is planned to provide Industry relevant, skill based and meaningful training for 24 Lakh youth. Under this PMKVY Scheme, youth will offer financial reward and a government certification after successful completion of training and assessment.
Everybody knows that India is a country of talented peoples; they have different skills in different fields, they have enthusiasm but not all of them achieve success. Why does this happen? Why can’t everyone be successful? But the answer is, because due to various reasons like shortage of money or other problems, people are unable to get skill training. The Aim of conducting the PMKVY is to provide the skill development training. Under this scheme, enormous Skill Development programs have been introduced.
Read Now: Skill India Mission Launched by PM Modi
This certificate is given to those peoples who will be successfully completed the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana online registration and training will help them to secure job for bright future. The step by step process of How to apply PMKVY is given below. Do you know that Talent is the basic ingredient? But to be successful in this scheme, it is important to get the skill development training. Such training guides the people and shows them the right path. So, the Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme provides you training plus you get the money after the completion of training. Isn’t it great? So get it now……….. If a person completes the training successfully, a monetary award will be offered to him.
Are you eligible for PMKVY?
One of the core eligibility criterions for any candidate to be enrolled under the scheme is that they should be an Indian National by status of residence and who:
- To be enrolled under a skill development training program.
- Wants to work in an eligible sector
- When the scheme is launched, should be certified for a period of one year from the time.
- To get the reward as money for the first and only time during his whole life.
PMKVY Training Centers:
When the training and assessment would be completed successfully, aspirants will be offered a monetary reward. Applicants are required to pay the fee of training and assessment fee to the affiliated Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana training centers on successful PMKVY online registration.
Appliers have to official site pmkvyofficial.org to make PMKVY online registration. Here we are giving complete procedure of Pradhan mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana to apply online. At present more than 9 lakh aspirants are already made the Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana online registration.
From them, half were completed training at Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana training centers as per their choices of Kaushal Vikas Yojana job roles.
How to apply PMKVY Yojana?
- Log on to official site pmkvyofficial.org
- After that go to home page of official website by hitting “Home” option.
- Now hit on ‘find a training Center and the job role.
- Then center can found by sector, by location, by sector & location and by training partner.
- You can also check the centers by hitting “Download the Excel Sheet for Details on the PMKVY Training Centers”
- After that you have to pay the required training & assessment fee
- You need to give Aadhaar Card and Bank details at the time of enrollment
- Helpline No 088000-55555 or participate in a Kaushal Vikas Shivir conducted in your constituency
Want to Know? How To Join BJP Party
Candidates are required to go through this page to get complete information related to Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY). You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest updates time to time.