Pragati Scholarship Scheme
AICTE has implemented Pragati Scholarship Scheme with the aim of providing technical education to the girl students. For further education and successful future, girl students must check the eligibility criteria from below and apply online for Pragati Scholarship Registration till the last date.
Highlights of Pragati Scholarship:
|Total Number of Scholarship||5000|
|Rewards||INR 50,000 per annum|
|Eligibility||Girl students admitted to the 1st year of diploma/degree programme|
|Application process||Apply online through the National Scholarship Portal|
Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girl Students (Technical Degree & Technical Diploma):
|Pragati Scholarship Last Date||Open till 30-11-2020|
|Defective Verification Date||Open till 15-12-2020|
|Institute Verification Date||Open till 15-12-2020|
Pragati Scholarship Scheme
Pragati Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applying candidate should be pursuing 1st year of Degree/Diploma course OR Second year of Degree level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved Institution to apply for Pragati Scholarship Scheme.
- Maximum two girl child per family are eligible.
- Family income should not be more than Rs. 8 lakh per annum.
Check Out List of: Scholarship in India
Amount of Pragati Scholarship Scheme:
The amount of scholarship is Rs. 50,000/- per annum for every year of study i.e. maximum 4 years for first year admitted students and maximum 3 years for second year admitted students.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Payment to the awardee will be done through DBT mode on annual basis.
- 15% for SC,
- 5% for ST
- 27% for OBC candidate/applicant
Read Out: Pragati Scholarship Guidelines
How to fill Pragati Scholarship Application Form?
- Candidates needs to apply online at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- On the top of the home page, press on “New Registration” link.
- From the opened page, read all the instructions and then agree of it to continue filling the form.
- Enter all the necessary and asked details such as State of Domicile, Name, DOB, Scholarship Category, Scheme Type etc
- At last press on “Register” button to submit the Pragati Scholarship Form.
Apply Online: New Registration Link
Official Website: National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others as applicable
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute
- Tuition fee receipt
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category
- AADHAR Card
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage.
Read Out: Pragati Scholarship FAQs
All the details mentioned on this page about Pragati Scholarship Scheme is well written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Interested and eligible students must apply for it before the closing date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Students’ Horoscope||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|How Do Toppers Study?||UP Free Laptop Yojana|