Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers
Direct link to download Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers Free is available here!!! Applicants who are going to appear for Prasar Bharati exam may enhance their preparation with the help of Prasar Bharati Question Papers.
Get Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers PDF
Prasar Bharati conducts exams for recruitment of eligible applicants at various posts. Those applicants who have applied for recruitment needs to qualify exam with good marks, in this Prasar Bharati Sample Paper will help you in better preparation
Prasar Bharati Question Papers
Download Prasar Bharati Question Papers PDF free from here!!! Applicants can get the Prasar Bharati Exam Previous Question Papers PDF directly by the hitting the below provided direct links.
Prasar Bharati Question Papers PDF:
|Prasar-Bharti-Non-Technical Question Paper PDF||Download|
|Prasar Bharati Anchor Model Papers||Download|
|Doordharshan Web Assistant Solved Papers||Download|
|Prasar Bharati Language Intern Old Question Papers||Download|
|Prasar Bharati Correspondent Last Year Question Papers||Download|
Download Prasar Bharati Previous Years PDF
There will be two examinations one objective type and second descriptive each consisting of 200 marks. Applicants will get complete idea about exam by considering Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers PDF.
Candidates are advice to go through this page to get Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers PDF directly which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
Also Check Updated: Prasar Bharati Syllabus
Importance of Prasar Bharati Question Papers
Here are some significance of Prasar Bharati Model Papers which let you know how to enhance overall efficiency and preparation –
- With the help of Prasar Bharati Solved Question Papers one know about structure of exam
- Prasar Bharati Exam Papers will guide you which types of question asked in exam so that you can prepare accordingly.
- Regular practice with Prasar Bharati Exam Question Papers PDF will enhance your preparation
- You can analyze your preparation with Prasar Bharati Previous Year Papers
- Prasar Bharati Solved Question Papers helps you to boost up preparation level.
Prasar Bharati Previous Question Papers
Q1. Which one of the following physical quantities, is not defined in the terms of force per unit area:
- Young’s modulus
Q2. For the same kinetic energy, the momentum shall be maximum for:
- Alpha particle
Q3. Who was the first Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest ?
- Bachhendri Pal
- Phew Dorajee
- Onn Saang Su Kayi
- Yoko Ono
Q4. The concept of the Directive Principles of State Policy was borrowed by our Constitution from the Constitution of—
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Q5. The common balance works on the principle of equality of:
- moments of forces
- masses of pans
Q6. Which one of the following is a military alliance ?
Q7. Which one of the following is correct ? Player — Sport
- Jeev milkha singh —tennis
- Jhulan goswami —cricket
- Baichung bhutia —hockey
- Pankaj Advani —Badminton
Q8. Two forces each equal to P acting at a point have no resultant. The angle between the two forcesmust be equal to:
You Can Also Check: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Q9. A jet engine works on the principle of:
- Conservation of energy
- Conservation of momentum
- Conservation of mass
- Conservation of temperature
Q10. Naina Devi peak forms a part of—
- Himalayan range located in Sikkim
- Himalayan range located in kumaon region
- Himalayan range located in Nepal
- Himalayan range located in Jammu & Kashmir
Q11. The age of a tree can be calculated by—
- Number of branches
- Its height
- Girth of its trunk
- Number of its annual rings
Q12. Garba is a dance form of
Q13. A black body emits:
- radiations of all wavelengths
- no radiations
- radiations of only one wavelength
- radiations of selected wavelengths
Q14. The freezing point on a thermometer is marked as 20° and the boiling point as 150°C. A temperature of 60°C on this thermometer will be read as:
Know Here: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Q15. The ratio of the specific heat of air at constant pressure to its specific heat at constant volume is?
- greater than one
- less than one
- equal to one
Q16. Transistor act as a?
- thermionic valve
Q17. The sky is blue because:
- there is more blue light in the sunlight
- of scattering of sunlight by air molecules in the atmosphere
- of scattering of sunlight by dust particles in the atmosphere
- other colours are absorbed by heavenly bodies
Q18. The electric field inside a hollow conducting sphere will ?
- increases towards the centre
- decreases towards the centre
- is finite and constant throughout
- is zero
Q19. Which one of the following is not a vector?
Q20. In which of the following cases total internal reflection cannot be obtained?
- ray going from water to glass
- a ray going from glass to water
- a ray going from glass to air
- a ray going from water to air.
Prasar Bharati Exam Pattern
|Time Duration||Subjects Involved||Max Marks|
|Paper I : Objective type|
|2 Hours||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Paper II: Descriptive type|
|2 Hours||Specialization subject||200|
Did You Know?
Organization recognized as Prasar Bharati act was established on 23rd November 1997 and it was setup for public broadcaster in country. Doordarshan Television Network & All India Radio was the grown-up media units for distribution Information of Ministry. So Applicants interested in Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity by qualify recruitment exam.
You can fetch more information about Prasar Bharati Sample Question Paper from our web portal so bookmark it by using control+d and acquire details on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Study Apps for Students||How To Score Good Grades|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Online Quiz for Students|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Written Exam Techniques|