Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014
Prasar Bharati India’s Public Service Broadcasted has announced as Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014-2015 for filling up the Casual Announcers English posts. Capable and applicable job fighters who are willing to apply they must clutch this chance by filling and sending the application form at the proper address on or before the closing date that is 20th September 2014.
|Organization Name:||Name Of The Post:||Closing date|
|Prasar Bharati India’s Public Service Broadcaster||Casual Announcers||20th September 2014.|
Other appropriate details regarding this recruitment are well mentioned below by the squad if recruitmentresult.com.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Contenders must have possessed a Graduate Degree in relevant discipline form a recognized University / Institute.
Age limitation of the job hunters must be in between 19 years to 50 years.
Applying candidates will have to pay the application fee as follow:
- SC/ST will pay Rs. 225/-
- Others will pay the an amount of Rs. 300/-
- The fee will be paid in the form of money order receipt favoring ‘Director External Service Division, All India Radio’, New Delhi
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of:
- Written Test
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply they must download the application form through the official website which is allindiaradio.gov.in
- Follow the option ‘Opportunities’, then ‘Recruitment’ given at the home page.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully must attach all the requisite documents with the form and forward the duly filled application to the address mentioned below:
G.O.S. Section, Room No-302 NBH 3rd floor.
Parliament Street, New Delhi
General Overseas Service, External
Services Division, ALL INDIA RADIO,
ROOM NO 302, New Broadcasting House,
Mahadev Road, New Delhi
Closing date: 20th September 2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
To know other information you may surf the official advt.