Government of India Ministry of Tribal Affairs offers Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students of Class 9, 10, who are keen to continue their studies. ST Pre Matric Scholarship under the Schemes will be available for studies in India only and will be awarded by the Government of the State/Union Territory.
Students, meeting the requirements of Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 can submit their Online Application Forms on or before the last date which is 30-04-2018. To grab more details regarding Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018-19 Schemes, you have to check this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Objectives of Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018 Schemes:
- To support parents of ST children for education of their wards studying in classes IX and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and
- To improve participation of ST children in classes IX and X of the pre matric stage, so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Student should belong to Scheduled Tribe
- Annual income of the appliers or their guardian’s should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- Appliers should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Contenders should be a regular, full time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- Pre Matric Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, she / he would not get scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
- Scholarships will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakh only) per annum.
Know Here: How to Get a Free College Education
Value Of Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students:
Pre-Matric Scholarship Award 2018 includes the following for complete duration of the course:-
- Scholarship and other grant
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities studying in private un-aided recognized Schools.
The details are as follows:
|Item||Day scholar student||Hostellers|
|Scholarship for 10 months (Rs.Per Month)||150||350|
|Books and Ad hoc Grant (Rs.Per Annum)||750||1000|
Additional Allowances for ST Students
|Allowances for students with|
disabilities studying in
Private un-aided Schools
|Amount (in Rs.)|
|Monthly Reader Allowance for Blind students||160|
|Monthly Transport Allowance for|
students with disabilities (as defined
in the Persons with Disabilities Act 1995),
if such students do not reside in the hostel
which is within the premises of
the Educational Institution.
|Monthly Escort Allowance for Severely|
Disabled (i.e. with 80% or higher disability)
Day Scholars/Students with low extremity disability
|Monthly Helper Allowance admissible to|
any employee of the hostel willing to
extend help to a severely orthopedically
handicapped student residing in the hostel
of an Educational Institution who may
need the assistance of a helper.
|Monthly Coaching Allowance to|
Mentally Retarded and Mentally ill Students
Pre-Matric Scholarship selection Procedure 2018:
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe will only apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 as prescribed in this scheme.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
Duration And Renewal Of Pre Matric Awards:
- The Pre-Matric Scholarship 2019 will be payable for 10 months in an academic year.
- The ST Pre- Matric Award once made will continue subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance.
- It will be renewed for Class X after the student passes Class IX.
Procedure to Submit Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018-19:
In order to submit Pre Matric Scholarship Online Registration 2018-19, contenders can follow below mentioned hassle free steps in appropriate manner.
Press Here>>>Pre- Matric Scholarship Apply Online
Step 1: Pre Matric Scholarship Online Registration
- Contenders having required criteria can register themselves on National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- You need to press the appropriate link of ‘Register Here’ as shown in screen below.
- Once registered, system will generate a unique Application id in the format AR201718XXXXXXXXX.
- Afterwards contenders are required to go for log in by entering Application id and password that will also be sent to them on registered mobile number as text message.
- Now they need to enter the required details as mentioned in below image.
Step 2: Pre-Matric ScholarshipApplication Form 2018-19
- Use the Application id and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Contenders are suggested to change the password and save it for future use.
- Now aspirants will be redirected to new page and now they have to apply for Scholarship Schemes of you state.
Step 3: Submission of Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- Now you are required to go through appropriate link of Scholarship Scheme by pressing on ‘Application form’ link or ‘Apply’ button as shown in the screen below.
- Enter the required details in Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 in appropriate manner.
- Upload required documents and take a preview of the complete Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2018.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2018-19.
Important Note: The login id and password to log into NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively. You are advised to mandatorily change your password at the time of first login for security purposes.
Check Out Current: List of Scholarship
Last Date to Submit Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 Form: 30-04-2018
Hope, you are satisfied with the details provided for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018-19 on this page and to get more updates in this regard, you may visit to Official Website of the organization also.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarships in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||How to Apply Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|