Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018
Apply now forPre Matric Scholarship 2018!! Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India is offering Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for Disabled, Workers (Candidates belongs to minority community).
Well, to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2018, you have to fill the application form before the last date. The motive of providingthis scholarship scheme is to help and support the students of the minority community in completing school education.
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme For Minorities:
The Pre Matric Scholarshipwill be awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X. Applicants must belong to minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis).
To get rest of the details aboutPre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 and Pre Matric Scholarship Amount, you need to go through the entire page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Pre Matric Scholarship
Objective of Pre Matric Scholarship:
The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education, and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying Students for Pre Matric Scholarships must be studying in Class 1st to 10th.Applicants must belong to minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians/Parsis).
- In order to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority, it is necessary for the students to secure not less than 50 % marks in the previous final examination.Annual income of the applicant parent’s/guardian must not exceed INR 1 lac.
Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme Reward 2018:
- Students of class 6th to class 10th will get INR 500/- per annum as admission fee (both hostellers and day scholars).
- Tuition fee of INR 350/- per month will be given to the students of class 6th to class 10th (both day scholars and hostellers).
- Class 1st to class 5th day scholar students will get a maintenance allowance of INR 100/- per month.
- Class 6th to class 10th hosteller students will get a maintenance allowance of INR 600/- per month while day scholars will get INR 100/- per month.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship (Interview/Exam)
Selection Process for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme:
Candidates will be selected for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme on the basis of their financial condition and family income. In case, if the family income of 2 applicants is same, then the result will be drawn on the basis of DOB of the student. The scholarship will be renewed only if a student maintains 50 % marks in the previous final examination.
|Check Here||Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities|
How To fill Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018-19?
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in to apply forPre Matric Scholarship Minority 2018-19
- After that press the suitable link of ‘Register Here’, once you will register, system will generate a unique Application id.
- Afterwards you are required to go for log in by entering Application id and password that will also be sent to them on registered mobile number as text message.
- Now enter the required details.Use the Application id and password to login on NSP 2.0 portal.
- Contenders are suggested to change the password and save it for future use.
- Now aspirants will be redirected to new page and now they have to apply for Scholarship Schemes of you state.
- After that press on appropriate link to fill the ‘Application form’
- Enter the required details in Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 in appropriate manner.
- Upload required documents and take a preview of the complete Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2018/ Pre Matric Scholarship Form.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2018-19.
You Can Also Read: How to Apply Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship Documents Required:
- One passport size photograph to be pasted on Application form duly attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (State Subject).
- Parents/Guardian’s Income certificate
- Caste Certificate (Scheduled Tribe) from competent authority.
- Receipt of Fee in Original issued by the Institution.
- Attested promotion certificates, (Renewal case only).
- Hosteller Certificate, issued by the Institution/Warden.
Apply Now: Pre Matric Scholarship 2018
Pre Matric Scholarship Last Date 2018:
Students can submit the form on or before
30-09-2018 extended to 15-10-2018
Go through the Official Link to know more about Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19. For getting more interesting facts regarding Pre Matric Scholarship For SC stay in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarships in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||List of Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|