How To Prepare For Specialist Officer
Candidates, are you going to appear in SO Exam? If yes, then do you know How To Prepare For Specialist Officer? SBI, IBPS, PNB and various other organizations are all set to conduct Common Written Examination for recruitment of eligible and deserving individuals in order to fill Specialist Officers in public sector banks. Candidates, who are going to appear in CWE exam, they can get their answers of How to Prepare for Specialist Officer in 1 month through this single web portal. Here you find the complete guide to preparing for SO exam and preparation tips which will help you to crack the exam in first attempt.
SO Exam is conducted in two stages Common written exam (CWE) and Interview. After successfully qualified in the so CWE exam you will be called for interview session. Candidates can start their preparation by getting the secret of preparation through this page. For more updates dear candidates you can join us on recruitmentresult.com and can get easily preparation tips & materials related to this SO exam. Study Material will not be much differs for IBPS SBI & PNB SO Exam which is as under.
How To Prepare For Specialist Officer
Make a study plan for specialist officer exam, according to the specialist officer syllabus. Tick marks your weak section and gives more time on it and starts your so preparation.
Topic wise study:
You should focus on a single issue at a time and prepare accordingly.
Get here: IBPS SO Syllabus
Upgrade your knowledge:
You have to update yourself for around the world activities and event regularly. Aware of latest current affairs, Enhance four core skills (Reading, writing, listening and speaking) read newspapers, magazines, and other notes.
Manage your time properly for all sections of specialist officer exam. Give equal time to short questions and proper time to complete long questions. Don’t take too much time to think.
Go through the complete syllabus:
Candidates who are going to start their preparation, they are required to have the proper knowledge of all the topics covered in syllabus.
Check all the recommended books and study material.
Practice More n More:
You should have practiced more and more with mock test online OR model papers to gain the exact idea of specialist officer exam.
Check Out: How To Prepare For SBI Specialist Officer
Make Notes for Revision:
Make all the notes while preparing for specialist officer. In the end, you don’t need to search here and there for useful notes, shortcut tricks and formulas
Don’t panic. Just take minimum rest and do more n more of the exam preparations and also properly revise all topics which you have completed.
Remember negative marking:
Don’t just tick any of answer be confident on your reply because there is negative marking also applicable.
Topic-wise Preparation for SO
- Candidates have to focus on scoring maximum marks in Quantitative Aptitude.
- To solve the Quantitative Aptitude, you must have facts of all required basic concepts needed for the topics included in the exam.
- The intelligibility in basic concepts will directly oblige the contenders to the right option.
- The questions in this section are usually from the topics of Number System, Ratios, Profit-Loss and Discount, Percentage, Average, Data Interpretation, Time and Work etc.
START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- Candidates who are going to prepare for Reasoning Section need psychological attentiveness and having logical skills.
- In reasoning, practice is the key.
- To be an expertise in this section, one should recognize the nature of questions by practicing related questions from model papers and previous year exam papers.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Reasoning
- Never bother much for this section. English Language remains difficult for those who are weak in English.
- To improving your English, candidates can read out ‘The Times of India’ newspaper every day.
- To crack this section, it is mandatory to make stronger vocabulary power as well as very clear and precise in grammatical concepts.
- This section normally includes Passage Based questions, Common Error in Sentence, Rapid Fillers, Close Test, Antonyms, and Synonyms etc.
Check here: How to Prepare for English
Read the daily GA updates from all the sources available on internet.
Check Here: IBPS Current Affairs/Online Quiz
Professional Knowledge is the most important section of the exam including most important topics such as Operating System, DBMS (Database Management System) and Networking.
Recommended Books for Professional Knowledge:
- DBMS: Fundamentals of Database Systems by Elmasri & Nawathe
- Operating System: Operating System Concepts by Avi Silberschatz, Peter Baer Galvin and Greg Gagne
- Networking: Data communications and networking by Behrouz A Forouzan
Check Out: Computer Network Question and Answers
SO preparation Recommended Books:
- Kiran’s IBPS Specialist Officers I.T. Officer CWE SPL – VI Self Study Guide cum Practice Work Book (with CD) – 1755 Paperback – 2016
- Buy Banking Awareness Book Online at Low Prices in India
- Lucent’s – Buy General Knowledge Book Online at Low Prices in India
- Essential English Grammar with Answers
- Objective Computer Awareness
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ CMAT/ MAT/ Bank PO/ SSC
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Rs Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
Get Here: Bank Preparation Material
So dear aspirants, you may stay connected with us on our web portal to fetch latest information about any recruitment, employment exam etc. If you have any query related to this, you may free feel to ask by leaving their comment in below stated comment box and follow us Facebook or Google plus to grab updated info on your timeline. Thank you..!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Notification||SBI Notification|
|IBPS SO||Bank Interview Que & Ans|
|Private Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|