Presidency University Recruitment
Apply for Research Associate/Technician Vacancy! Presidency University Recruitment Notice is released for appointment for Research Associate & Technician posts. Also, Interview will be held for it at below venue.
To apply for Presidency University 2019 Recruitment of Research Associate, PhD in Pharmacy or Life Sciences is basically required along with knowledge of synthesis in chemistry. Keen applicants must forward their CV at below mail address prior 15-12-2018.
Content On Page:
Presidency University Research Associate/Technician Interview Details:
Interview is scheduled on 19-12-2018 for hiring for Research Associate & Technician. Further, aspirants should report 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview & submit below documents there.
It is mandatory to produce original certificates and mark sheets during Interview. Now, take a look of below page tailored by team of recruitmentresult.com for more details concerning Presidency University Recruitment 2019.
Presidency University Recruitment
Presidency University Vacancies:
- Research Associate
Eligibility Norms for Presidency University Jobs:
Prior applying for Presidency University Research Associate Recruitment or Technician, applicants must check if they are eligible or not.
|PhD in Pharmacy or Life Sciences having knowledge of synthesis in chemistry along with experience in microbial culture and animal handling|
M.Sc. in Biological Sciences/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/Genetics/ Physiology (or any bio-science discipline) from recognized University
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
For Presidency University Technician Recruitment or Research Associate post, age of applicant must exceed 18 years. Also, those who belong to reserved category will receive relaxation in age as per norms of organization.
Salary Structure for Associate/Technician Posts:
|Research Associate||Rs.36000/-p.m+ HRA 30%|
|Technician||Rs. 16,000/- per month for the first year (10%increment @Rs.710/- pm added 2nd year onwards.|
Get Here: Presidency University Recruitment Notice
Hiring Norms for Presidency University Job Openings:
Interview will be held for the appointment of Research Associate as well as Technician posts. Those applying for it must report 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview.
How to attend Interview for Presidency University Research Associate/Technician 2019?
- To apply for Presidency University Associate Recruitment or others, visit official website of the institute www.presiuniv.ac.in
- Now, tap on ‘Advertisement’ tab visible at top upper side of opened page.
- Thereafter, hit on ‘An Interview on 19th December, 2018 for one Research Associate Position and oneTechnician at the Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, and Kolkata dated 22.11.2018’ link from new window.
- When you press on above link, Presidency University Notification will appear having all details for eligibility & others.
- Thus, go through all details from it, then prepare CV, attach all documents along with it.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV at address below latest by 15-12-2018.
- So, by following these steps you may enroll for Presidency University Vacancy.
Address to forward CV:
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be submitted on Interview date:
Two separate sets of:
- Application in plain paper addressed to the undersigned
- Latest CV along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials
- Also, original certificates and mark sheets are to be presented before the Selection Committee during Interview.
Interview Date & Venue:
|Last date to forward CV||15-12-2018|
|Date of interview||19-12-2018|
|Place of interview||Department of Life Sciences (Baker Building), Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073|
|Interview Timings||11:00 a.m.|
Find Now: More Jobs in Kolkata
Hit on its Official Link to grab more information for Presidency University Recruitment 2019. Also, bookmark our web portal for instant updates for latest vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|