Prime Minister of India
Narendra Modi is the current Prime Minister of India. Currently, he is the Member of Parliament (MP) from Varanasi. He is the most well-known leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Measured a master strategist for his party, he has been the Chief Minister of Gujarat for four successive terms. So now, we are discussing about Political Life Info of Present PM Narendra Modi. Please have a look…..
Narendra Modi was born in ‘Independent India, that is, post- 15th August 1947. He is the first Prime Minister of India. He is also the first Indian prime minister whose mother was alive when he took office. He holds the record of winning a Lok Sabha seat by the maximum margin (about 5.70 lakhs; Vadodara).
Brief Details about PM Narendra Modi:
|Place of Birth||Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat|
|DOB||Sept 17, 1950|
|Education||Did his schooling from Vadnagar. According to his teachers, he was an average student but had great interest in debates.|
|Mother’s Name||Smt. Heeraben|
|Spouse Name||Smt. Jashodaben|
|Father’s Name||Damodardas Mulchand Modi|
|Prime Minister of India||Since 26th May, 2014|
|Siblings||Soma Modi, Pankaj Modi, Prahlad Modi, Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi|
|Achievements||Modi is the major force behind Gujarat’s position as a global brand and a great industrial destination.|
Political Life Info of PM Narendra Modi:
As a young boy during the Indo-Pak war in 1965, Modi willingly offered his services to the soldiers at the railway stations. During the 1967 Gujarat floods, he also served the precious people. Narendra Modi started working in the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation’s staff canteen. Finally from there he became a permanent promoter and campaigner, generally called a pracharak of the RSS. In Nagpur, Modi later undergo training in the RSS camp. It is must for any RSS member to take up the training program for holding any official position in the Sangh Parivar. Modi was given charge of the student division, which is better known as ABVP (Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad).
Political Journey of Narendra Modi
- In 1988, he becomes the General Secretary of the BJP’s Gujarat unit.
- In the 1995 and 1998 Gujarat Elections, he recognized as a solution strategist for being involved in effectively campaigning for the party, which led Bharatiya Janata Party to become the ruling party of the state of Gujarat.
- On national level, he successfully planned two challenging events: 1) Somnath to Ayodhya Rath Yatra, a long march by L. K. Advani and 2) a march from Kanyakumari (southern tip of India) to Kashmir (the northern tip undertaken by Murli Manohar Joshi. These are the two events are measured to have added in bringing BJP to power in 1998.
- Narendra Modi was chosen as the Secretary of the BJP’s national unit, in 1995.
- Modi was praised for having successfully carried out the duty of revamping the party organization in various states.
- He was promoted as General Secretary, in 1998 and detained the position till October 2001.
- Narendra Modi became the Gujarat’s Chief Minister for the first time in October 2001 after his predecessor Keshubhai Patel resigned from the post following the defeat of BJP in the by-elections.
Narendra Modi is a enthusiastic to improving their welfare and a popular leader’. Nothing is more intresting to Modi than being between common people, sharing their joys and improving their troubles.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Awards and Honours in India||Current Affairs New Appointments|
|Current National News||Current International News|
|Person In News||Meetings And Summits Current Affairs|
|Vikas Ka Budget||Rail Budget|
|Union Budget||Uttar Pradesh Budget|