Punjab Small Industries and Export Corporation Limited has promulgated a recent job notification entitled as PSIEC Recruitment 2016. For this concern, intelligent and hard working candidates are invited by the organization for the engagement of Clerk, Manager, Engg and other 59 positions. Candidates who are looking for the new opening in Punjab may apply for PSIEC vacancy by filling their application forms in prescribed manner and submit the same on or before the due date that is 28th October 2016. We’re going to update the latest information about PSIEC Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Organization Name||Punjab Small Industries and Export Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||59|
|Last Date of Applying||28th October 2016|
Aspirants who meet all the suitable criteria and want to apply are informed to check all the mentioned details and procedure. To acquire whole information related to Punjab Small Industries and Export Corporation Limited Recruitment announcement you need to go through this web portal which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Post name, vacancies and qualification:
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|I||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)||2||Degree in Engineering in Civil|
|2..||Assistant Town Planner||1||Degree/Diploma in City Planning, Regional Planning or its equivalent|
|3.||Programmer||2||Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/Computer Science|
|4.||Manager (Marketing)||3||professional qualification of MBA (Mktg.)|
|5.||Manager (HR)||1||professional qualification of MBA (HR)|
|6.||Manager (Finance/ Accounts/ Audit)||3||professional qualification of Chartered Accountant|
|7.||Manager (Legal)||1||professional qualification of LLB|
|8.||Junior Executive (Clerk)||30||Bachelor’s Degree|
|9.||Junior Draftsman (Civil)||3||Diploma in Civil Draftsman|
|10.||Driver||3||Eighth pass certificate with holding valid Driving License|
|11.||Peon||10||Middle standard with Punjabi|
Check Here Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Knowledge of MS-Office is essential for all categories of posts except the post of Driver and Peon.
- Age of the Candidates who are going to apply for Peon post must be between 16 to 37 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years is applicable for the rest of the posts.
- Relaxation in age will be provided by the Punjab Small Industries and Export Corporation Limited rules as:
|45 years||case of persons already in the employment|
|10 years||Physically Handicapped|
|S.No||Name of Post||Pay Band and Grade Pay|
|I||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 15600-39100 +5400|
|2..||Assistant Town Planner||Rs. 10300-34800 +5000|
|3.||Programmer||Rs. 10300-34800 +4800|
|4.||Manager (Marketing)||Rs. 10300-34800 + 4400|
|5.||Manager (HR)||Rs. 10300-34800 + 4400|
|6.||Manager (Finance/ Accounts/ Audit)||Rs. 10300-34800+ 4400|
|7.||Manager (Legal)||Rs. 10300-34800+ 4400|
|8.||Junior Executive (Clerk)||Rs. 10300-34800 +3200|
|9.||Junior Draftsman (Civil)||Rs. 10300-34800+3200|
|10.||Driver||Rs. 5910-20200 +2400|
|11.||Peon||Rs. 4900-10680 +1650|
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
- For driver and peon posts, candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- from all the categories and Rs. 250/- for SC/PH Category as application fees.
- For rest of the posts, application fees will be Rs. 800/- for other categories and Rs. 400/- for SC/PH.
Mode of Appointment for PSIEC Recruitment:
- Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test conducted by the selection panel of the Punjab Small Industries and Export Corporation Limited.
- Junior Executive Posts selection will be done in English and Punjabi test on computer at a speed of thirty words per minute.
- Driving test will be executed for the finalizing the Driver posts.
- All examination centers would be located at the tri-city (Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula) only.
- No TA, DA will be paid for the journeys performed for the written test.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
For Driver Posts, Written Test will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark, as per details below:-
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi)||20 questions|
|General Knowledge / awareness||15 questions|
|Traffic Rules Awareness and First Aid||50 questions|
|Mental Ability/ Maths||15 questions|
For rest of the posts, written Test will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark, as per details below:-
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi)||20 questions|
|General Knowledge / awareness||10 questions|
|Mathematical Skill(Matric level)||10 questions|
|Mental Ability/ IQ determination||10 questions|
|Computer Fundamentals||10 questions|
|Field / Discipline related questions||40 questions|
For the Peon Posts, Written Test will have 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers, each carrying one mark, as per details below:-
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi)||30 questions|
|Awareness of Punjab Culture||20 questions|
|General Knowledge / awareness||20 questions|
|Mathematical & Mental Ability/ IQ determination||30 questions|
Check These Tips, to Do Better Preparation of exam:
How to Apply for PSIEC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Punjab Small Industries and Export Corporation Limited that is “www.psiec.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the left side list mentioned on the homepage and select “Job Openings” tab from it.
- Here are the vacancies, then press the “Advertisement” button situated in the list.
- Read the advertisement carefully, after that go to the “Registration” tab and then hit on the “New Registration’ Link.
- Fill the application form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Upload your digital photo, signature and testimonials along with the application form.
- Generate fee challan.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further use.
Get Best Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
|Start date for ONLINE submission of applicationform||7th October 2016|
|Last date for ONLINE submission of application form||28th October 2016|
|Last date for submission of fee||29th October 2016|
|Date of written test||Tentative in the month of November, 2016|
If you are one of the aspirants who want to get complete details against PSIEC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 need to check Official Link given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|More Jobs in Punjab||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Current Affairs Updates|