PSU Jobs Through Gate
Candidates after qualifying GATE can grab the details of Upcoming PSU Jobs through GATE through this page. Public Sector undertaking time to time release PSU Jobs Notification for the aspirants who are seeking for career growth in Public Sector Undertaking.
Public Sector Undertaking is the sector which comes up with tremendous job opportunities for the individual who qualified the GATE exam. It is not possible for contenders to apply online for all Upcoming PSU Jobs before the last date.
Upcoming PSU Jobs through GATE
To help engineering aspirants in getting all the details out the PSU Jobs through GATE 2019-20, here we are providing the list of Jobs in PSU through GATE and the important dates regarding it.
Your PSU career dreams will be converted into reality when you qualify GATE with good score. To know more about PSU Jobs through GATE 2019, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
PSU Jobs Through GATE
As per current statistics there are 50+ PSU’s that use GATE scores to recruit graduate engineers. So, here we have gathered all PSU Jobs Through GATE Notification under one roof. PSU Jobs Through GATE 2019–20 under ECE-CSE-EE and other disciplines are well provided in this page.
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 SRF, Project Assistant/Engineer & Other Posts
- BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Engineer Trainee Notification Apply
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 careers.bhel.in 145 Engineer/Executive Trainee Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Apprentice (Executive/Diploma) Posts: Apply Online
- NLC Recruitment through GATE 2019 Graduate Executive Trainee Posts: Apply
- DRDO Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Notification For Scientist B Posts
- Coal India Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Management Trainee Posts – Apply
- Tata Power Recruitment 2019 tatapower.com Latest Openings: Apply Online
- BEL Recruitment 2019 www.bel-india.in 150+ ITI trade Apprentices & Others
- DDA Recruitment 2019 Latest 23 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts Apply
Latest PSU Jobs
Public Sector Undertakings are the big organizations which are possessed by either central/state government or by single owner, list of Recruitment through GATE in PSU are given in this single page.
GATE qualification has become a basic requirement for BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Freshers to land in GATE 2019 through PSU. The hiring process in many PSU’s consist of GATE score, Group Discussions and personal interview.
Eligible applicants may apply for PSU recruiting through GATE on or before the last date either by using online or offline mode.
PSU Through GATE
Eligibility for PSU Jobs Through GATE Upcoming Notification:
Required Qualification to Apply PSU Jobs 2019–20: Candidates interested PSU Jobs Through GATE 2019, then applying applicant must have valid GATE scorecard. For PSU requirement through gate aspirants must have Degree like B.E / B.Tech in concerned stream.
Age Limit for PSU Jobs 2019: For All PSU Jobs Upcoming Notification, age of applying contestant must have minimum 20 years of age. Maximum age For GATE Through PSU will be as per the norms of Gate through PSU 2019.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
PSU Recruitment Process:
For PSU jobs through GATE , candidates who are interested to get recruitment through GATE are informed that PSUs will hire candidates on the basis of performance in GATE score and qualified candidates in it will be called for Group Discussion and Personal interview for final PSU Jobs Through GATE 2019.
PSU Salary Structure:
Candidates who will be selected before PSU Jobs Through GATE Last Date, they will be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
|PSUs||Salary Structure (P.M.)|
|BPCL||Rs. 23,000 – 46,500/-|
|ONGC||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|MDL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|GAIL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|IOCL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|OIL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|PGCIL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|HPCL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|NLC||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|NTPC||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|WBSEDCL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|NBCC||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|CEL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|BHEL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|PSPCL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|NFL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|Cabinet Secretariat||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|HAL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|NHPC||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|BBNL||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
|BSNL JTO||Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-|
Types of PSUs
On the basis of the data collected regarding the Indian Stock Exchange, global presence, annual revenue and income generated, PSUs in India have been classified under the following three heads:
- Maharatna PSU’s
- Navaratna PSU’s
- Mini-ratna PSU’s
Maharatna Company list
As a graduate engineer, one should be aware that which Company comes under which category or status. A Maharatna Company criterion is based on a purely financial health of the company. They provide best CTC & salary in hand pay & perks as compared to another category of PSUs.
There are 7 Maharatna CPSEs whose names are:
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Coal India Limited
- GAIL (India) Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- NTPC Limited
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Steel Authority of India Limited
Want to Know? Reasons Why Are You Still Jobless
Navratna Company list
The benefits that the Navaratna companies get include the autonomy of Rs 1,000 crore, when they have to take any investment-related decision. There are 17 Navratna CPSEs whose names are:
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Container Corporation of India Limited
- Engineers India Limited
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
- National Aluminium Company Limited
- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
- NMDC Limited
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Oil India Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- RashtriyaIspat Nigam Limited
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
- Shipping Corporation of India Limited
You Can Also Check: Top Best Government Jobs In India
Miniratna PSUs List
After economic reforms, various PSUs have been awarded additional financial autonomy by the Government. These corporations are “public sector companies that have comparative advantages”. There are 57 Miniratna Category-I & 16 Category II CPSEs whose names are:
- Airports Authority of India
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- BalmerLawrie& Co. Limited
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Bharat Dynamics Limited
- BEML Limited
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Bridge & Roof Company (India) Limited
- Central Warehousing Corporation
- Central Coalfields Limited
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited
- Kamarajar Port Limited
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
- Goa Shipyard Limited
- Hindustan Copper Limited
- HLL Lifecare Limited
- Hindustan Newsprint Limited
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
- Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited
- HSCC (India) Limited
- India Tourism Development Corporation Limited
- Indian Rare Earths Limited
- Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited
- India Trade Promotion Organization
- IRCON International Limited
- KIOCL Limited
- Mazagaon Dock Limited
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
- Manganese Ore (India) Limited
- Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- MMTC Limited
- MSTC Limited
- National Fertilizers Limited
- National Seeds Corporation
- NHPC Limited
- Northern Coalfields Limited
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited
- ONGC Videsh Limited
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited
- Projects & Development India Limited
- Railtel Corporation of India Limited
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
- RITES Limited
- SJVN Limited
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited
- State Trading Corporation of India Limited
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
- THDC India Limited
- Western Coalfields Limited
- WAPCOS Limited
List of Miniratna Category II CPSEs
- Bharat Pumps & Compressors Limited
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants (I) Limited
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited
- Central Railside Warehouse Company Limited
- CIL (India) Limited
- Engineering Projects (India) Limited
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Limited
- Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited
- HMT (International) Limited
- Indian Medicines & Pharmaceuticals Corporation Limited
- MECON Limited
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
- National Film Development Corporation Limited
- National Small Industries Corporation Limited
- PEC Limited
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited
Check Out Here: Best State Government Jobs
Why is PSU Recruitment through GATE highly popular?
Several reasons are there which satisfy that why many students eagerly want to get a job in a PSU, from all those here we have stated some most important and basis ones, have a look…
The main reason is that the selection process of PSU recruitment through GATE can never be biased. It is always based on the GATE scores and the scores cannot be altered. Candidates who get PSU job through GATE also get a good pay scale also gets a stable working.
For many, the marriage lasts a lifetime, divorced only at the time of retirement. On the downside, it is often seniority not ability that gets rewarded. Along with the basic pay several perks are introduced by the PSUs like:
- Above CTC is includes Base Pay, Retiral Benefits,
- Dearness Allowance, HRA and Cafeteria Allowance
- In addition to this, Performance Related Pay (PRP) is also paid as per the Corporation’s policy
- Candidates called for joining will also be entitled for joining benefits as applicable to their Salary Grade.
- *CTC is for candidates posted in metro cities; and may vary for other location
Are You Planning To Change Your Current Job
Upcoming PSU Jobs
Selection of applied candidates towards PSUs Notification is decided on the basis of performance of GATE Score and further candidates are required to attend group discussion and personal interview to get final selection for PSU through GATE 2019.
Must Check: Top Highest Paying Jobs In India
PSU Jobs Through GATE
What PSU Actually is?
PSU is known as Public Sector undertaking and it is a Government owned company or an organization in which Central or State Government have more than 51% share. Basically the Government companies run like private organizations and share profits to Government. As we all know that career with PSU wants a hard and in-depth practical knowledge and understanding of center engineering principals. GATE is one such exam, where ones practical and common aptitude is tested.
As we all know that career with PSU wants a hard and in-depth practical knowledge and understanding of center engineering principals. GATE is one such exam, where ones practical and common aptitude is tested.
Check Out: Best Ways to Be Happy at Work
What is GATE Entrance Exam?
Here is the answer; GATE stands for Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an entrance examination conducted at national level to test the knowledge of candidates in several undergraduate subjects of Engineering. GATE is organized by Indian Institute of Science as well as seven more Indian Institutes of Technology.
Contenders who obtain good scores in GATE Examination will be recruited by different companies such as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, National Fertilizers Limited, NTPC Limited etc.
GATE Cut Off for PSU’s:
The GATE cutoffs for some of the popular PSUs are given below with the intent to help candidates prepare for the entrance examination with a set target in mind:
GATE 2017 cutoff for BBNL
GATE 2017 cutoff for HAL
|Position||Lowest cutoff marks||Highest cutoff marks|
|Management Trainees (Civil)||52.72||79.47|
GATE 2017 Cutoff for NTPC
Analysis Your Marks Through: GATE Cut Off
GATE 2017 Cutoff for BEML
|Disciplines||GATE scores||GATE marks|
GATE cutoff for Power Grid Recruitment
GATE Cutoff for HPCL:
What eligibility is required to apply for PSU jobs through GATE 2019?
GATE Eligibility Criteria: Candidates applying for PSU jobs through GATE, they should have applied as well as appeared for GATE 2019 examination in their relevant discipline of study. Aspirants need to provide the GATE 2019 Registration Number specified in the Application Form.
GATE 2019 Registration Number shall be noted from the GATE 2019 hall ticket. This recruitment process is based on the applicants score in GATE examination.
To apply for GATE candidates must have complete their engineering in respective discipline.
To Get The Details of GATE Eligibility Criteria:- Press Here
What is the meaning of GATE paper codes?
|General Aptitude (GA)||Common in all papers|
|PI||Production and Industrial Engineering|
|AR||Architecture and Planning|
|TF||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science|
|XE -A||Engineering Mathematics|
|CS||Computer Sc. and Information Technology|
|EC||Electronics and Communication Engg.|
|XE-F||Polymer Science and Engineering|
|XE – G||Food Technology|
|EY||Ecology and Evolution|
|XE – H||Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences|
|GG||Geology and Geophysics|
|XL – P||Chemistry|
|XL – S||Microbiology|
|XL – T||Zoology|
|XL – U||Food Technology|
PSU Jobs Through Gate Notification
Government Organizations release various PSU notifications through GATE time to time for employment of deserving job hunters to various posts. We provide the entire information regarding these notifications on our web portal.
Official notification of jobs in various organizational and government sector is regularly issued on official website of organization. The GATE exam should organized by these following institutions that is
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Kanpur
- Ministry of Human Resources Development
- IIT Madras and Indian Institute of Science for authority of India
How to apply for PSU Jobs through GATE 2019?
- The candidates will be happy to see that they can easily access notifications and information about all the current PSU recruitment 2019 through a single page.
- We are providing the table above containing the entire details regarding GATE through PSU 2019.
- Candidates can check the notification they find suitable for them and then hit on the provided link to move to the detailed page for PSU.
- From that page, candidates can apply directly for this PSU registration through GATE 2019-20.
Grab Now:- Latest 40000 Recruitment Notification
List of PSU through GATE 2019:
The below PSU list through GATE 2019 provides the name of PSUs which will provide recruitments to aspirants:
- AAI (Airports Authority of India)
- BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited)
- GSECL (Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd)
- OPGC (Odisha Power Generation Corporation)
- Vizag Steel Plant
- CEL (Central Electronics Limited)
- CIL (Coal India Limited)
- GAIL (Gas Authority of India)
- BBNL (Bharat Broadband Network Ltd)
- HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd)
- IRCON (Ircon International Limited)
- MDL (Mazagon Dock Limited)
- NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation)
- NFL (National Fertilizers Limited)
- NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation)
- NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation)
- NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
- ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
- PSPCL (Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd)
- THDC (Tehri Hydro Development Corporation)
PSU Vacancies Through Gate
Entrants who are eagerly waiting for government jobs for engineers, they may Apply for PSU through GATE. Public Sector Undertaking will make a decision to employ the qualified candidates on the basis of Cut off Scores of GATE Examination for various posts in an organization.
Applicants are required to perform well in GATE examination for getting selected for these jobs. Thus GATE enables you to not only become Master’s but at the same time get a good government job. Keen contenders must hold Recruitment in PSU through GATE 2019 as soon as possible.
Read Here: Tips For Turning Your Hobby Into Your Job
You may acquire more updates on Upcoming PSU Jobs through GATE 2019 directly in your mailbox by subscribe our free email section at recruitmentresult.com. You can also join us on Face book and Google Plus we will send all information on your Face book timeline regarding PSU Jobs Last Date.
We will provide you all latest information regarding PSU Jobs Through Gate 2019-20 on this page candidates are advised to book mark our web portal for direct access. For any query or doubts related to PSU Jobs 2019-20, you may type your comment in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|