Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited has professed an advertisement regarding PTCUL Recruitment. Institute intends to hire eligible aspirants for filling up 54 Assistant Engineer positions. For this concern, applications are invited from aspirants who aspire to be the part of this corporation. Appliers are informed that they need send the duly filled application form for applying against PTCUL Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes
Job hunters, who wish to grab this chance for Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited Recruitment, need to forward their filled in applications prior to below scheduled date, time that is well shaped below. Aspirants are advised to comprehend the complete details provided on this page below before applying.
|Organization Name||Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited|
|Total no. of seats||54|
|Last date of receipt of Application||16th January 2017|
PTCUL Assistant Engineer Vacancy:
- E&M: 47 posts
- Civil: 04 posts
- I.T: 03 posts
Aspirants wish to apply for PTCUL Vacancy should have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication / Civil Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized institution.
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
The appointed candidates will get Stipend of Rs.15600-39100, Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month by the organization.
PTCUL Recruitment: Official Notification
Payment of Application to be made:
Candidates belong to General / OBC category need to submit application fee of Rs. 1500/- and those who belong to SC/ST category are required to submit application processing fee of Rs. 750/- through proper channel.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 42 Years As on 01-07-2016.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
Mode of Assortment:
Aspirants will be recruited on the basis of screening of applications and performance level in Written Exam / Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill PTCUL Application Form:
Concerned and suitable aspirants can apply by sending applications properly filled in prescribed format on or before last date.
- Performa of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.ubter.in.
- After visiting the official website hit on “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER (TRAINEE) IN PTCUL, DOWNLOAD FULL ADV & APPLICATION FORM” option available under “Group C Examination” section on the home page.
- Now, a new page will be opened with different links, where you need to hit “A.E (TRAINEE) RECRUITMENT IN POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION OF UTTARAKHAND LTD (PTCUL)” link for getting the notification open on your screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely given in the advertisement.
- After reading all the details properly revisit the previous page and select “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM” link with full details like full name, address, valid e-mail, contact details, qualification details, experience (if any) and other relevant information.
- Now attach all the testimonials/ certificates like domicile certificate and others.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribe with “Applications for the post of…………” and put the application form into it.
- Send it to the addressed stated below.
Daily Job Updates: Check Now
Uttarakhand Pravadhik Shiksha Parishad,
Samyukth Pravesh Pariksha Evam Prashikshan,
Anusandhan Vikas Prakoshta, Aper Aam Vala,
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Last date of receipt of Application: 16th January 2017
Go through the Official Notification to get further detailed facts about PTCUL Recruitment 2017. You may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl+D to get updated information about available vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|