I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University will organize PTU Admission process for granting admission to engineering, pharmacy, management & other courses. It is compulsory to know about PTU Eligibility & admission criteria prior going for filling of form. Centralized counseling process is organized for granting admission to various programmes. In last week of May 2018, PTU notification will be issued while Counselling & Admission Registration process will commence from First week of June 2018. Grab all crucial information about PTU Admission 2018 such as how to apply, Prospectus, process to fill application form etc.
Over-view of page:
University will not conduct any entrance test or application form for admission to courses. PTU Admission for B.Tech & B.Arch courses are based on JEE Main 2018 & NATA 2018 score respectively. Aspirants are required to fill PTU Admission form & pay the counselling fee. For getting more stuff about PTU Admission 2018, have a look on this page created by members of recruitmentresult.com
- Automation and Robotics
- Industrial Engineering and Management
PTU Eligibility criteria:
Aspirants may fulfill PTU 2018 eligibility criteria before taking admission to various courses.
|Courses||Eligibility criteria for applying for PTU Admission|
|B.Tech||To apply for B.Tech course, you may Pass 10+2 examination or Diploma from any engineering stream or possess two year certificate course from SLIET.|
Contenders should have qualified 12th exam with Mathematics & Physics as main subjects along with one of subjects as Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology & Computer Science.
JEE Main Score Card is required.
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Applying aspirant may passed Diploma in any Engineering stream or 10+2 exam or B.Sc degree. You may pass +2 exam with Mathematics along with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).|
|B.Arch||For PTU Admission in B.Arch course, contender should passed 10+2 or equivalent examination or 10+3 years Diploma from any stream with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.|
NATA Score Card is needed.
|M.Tech||You may possess B.E/B.Tech degree from a known institute|
with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category).
GATE Score Card is required.
|MBA||Aspirants may possess three years bachelor degree from a known institute along with CMAT Score Card.|
|B.Pharm||You may pass 10+2 examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subject in addition to one of the Mathematics/Computer Science / Biology/Biotechnology or equivalent subject.|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||Pass Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum of 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category) from a known institute.|
|MCA||Candidates may possess Bachelor Degree & studied subjects as Mathematics/ Business Mathematics /Statistics/ Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques as Compulsory / Optional / Additional paper as one of the subjects either at 10+2 or at Graduation Level.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Applicants applying for PTU Admission may hold 3 years Bachelor Degree in B.Sc (Computer Science/IT), BCA with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category).|
In addition to this, you may studied Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level.
|M.Pharmacy||To apply for PTU Admission, contenders may passed B.Pharma or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST category) from a known university.|
Check Here: Best Universities in Punjab
- For B.Tch course: Selection will be made on the basis of merit in JEE-2018.
- For B.Arch course: Selection will be made on the basis of marks in NATA Score Card.
- For M.Tech and M.Pharm: Selection of candidates will be based on suitable GATE and GPAT marks
- For all other courses: Selection of candidates will be based on their marks in their qualifying exams.
PTU Registration Fee:
Aspirants need to pay Rs. 2000/- as an application fee. By using Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card or through offline mode (HDFC Bank Challan), you may pay your fees. It is mandatory to pay application fee for applying for PTU Admission.
Read Also: How to Get Right Education Loans
How to apply for PTU Admission?
- For filling of PTU online application form, aspirants may visit official website of organization which is ptu.ac.in
- Hit on “ADMISISONS” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose “Affliated colleges admission” from drop down list.
- Go through detailed PTU notification, read all details concerning fee payment, eligibility etc.
- Hit on “Fee Payment for Centralized Online Counselling for session 2018-2019”.
- Go through instruction carefully and tick on the check box & hit on “Registration for Fee Payment”.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email and SMS of registration.
- You may pay your registration fee.
- Fill your personal, qualifying exam, address details in PTU form 2018.
- Fill the choices of colleges and courses for PTU Admission 2018.
- You need to choose branches & colleges as per your preference.
- Acquire print out of the filled PTU application form for future need.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Documents required at time of filling PTU 2018 application form:
- Valid Email ID & Roll No.
- JEE Main 2018 Roll No. (If Applicable)
- List of Constituents/Affiliated Colleges or Branches.
- Qualification Details.
- Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card Details.
PTU Admission Dates:
|Notification Released||Last Week of May 2018|
|Counselling & Admission Registration Started||First week of June 2018|
|PTU admission last date||August 2018|
To know more about PTU Admission 2018, go through its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for receiving for more updates regarding it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PTU Counselling||PTU Login|
|PTU Syllabus||Punjab Technical University Result|
|Entrance Exam in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|