IK Gujral Punjab Technical University conducts entrance examination for providing admission into various UG & PG courses i.e. B.Tech, B.Pharma, MCA, MBA, etc. in constituent/affiliated colleges. PTU Counselling is expected to be commenced from 1st week of June 2018 for the candidates shortlisted in the examination on the basis of inter-se-merit, JEE Main, NATA, CMAT, GATE score, etc.
As per the PTU Counselling Schedule 2018, online centralized counseling will be conducted in two rounds. In 1st round, contenders have to register for the counseling & choice filling. After the completion of the first round, second round will be started. 85% seats are available for the candidates from within the state and 15% seat for outsiders. So check the complete IKGPTU Online Counseling Process soon by going through this page.
Focal Points On This Page
After the completion of the registration and choice filling for IKGPTU Online Counseling 2018, contenders have to make the payment of the fee required by the organization. Shortlisted contenders according to the PTU Counseling Result 2018 have to report to the allotted colleges or institutions on scheduled date.
You may check the complete details regarding Counseling procedure of PTU and other facts related to PTU Counselling 2018 from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com by keeping in mind the comfort of their viewers, so please have a look as soon as possible.
PTU Courses Offered:
- M.Tech (FT)
- M.Pharmacy (FT)
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech, B.Pharm. & MCA
PTU Exam 2018 Counselling Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualified candidates in Punjab Technical University Entrance Examination are eligible to attend Punjab Technical University Counselling 2018.
- To appear in IKGPTU Online Counseling, contenders have to satisfy eligibility criteria that are applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry from well known board.
Check Here: Counselling Schedule Notifications
PTU 1st/2nd Counselling Round 2018:
After the successfully completion of the entrance examination, selected contenders on the basis of merit list will be called for PTU Counselling 2018. Appearing candidates are required to bring all documents which are well provided below while going to the PTU Counseling venue 2018.
IKGPTU Counselling Fee 2018:
Applicants are required to pay counselling fee before appearing in counselling. So candidates are advised to pay sum of Rs. 2000/- towards counselling fee. Counseling fee is non refundable amount.
Want To Know? Counselling Tips & Techniques
PTU Counselling Process 2018:
Candidates participated in entrance exam and get qualified in it will get called for counseling process according to rank obtained in examination. The process of counselling and seat allotment is as below:
PTU Counselling Fee Payment 2018:
- Candidates who are interested to get admission in Punjab Technical University have to pay requisite amount of counseling fee before appearing in counselling.
- For paying counselling fee applicants are required to select the Bank for paying the counseling fee through online and fill the form for fee through online mode and take a printout of e-deposit slip.
- Deposit the counselling fee through cash to the desired Bank.
PTU 2018 Online Registration & Choice Filling:
- When the counselling fee process is done you have to fill the online registration form.
- After online registration procedure is completed.
- Contenders have to login to the home page of the official website.
- On the home page you will find the options which will help you for a better choice locking.
You May Read This: Counselling Procedure in Details
PTU Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment:
- Allotment of seat process is done on the basis of marks obtained in Entrance Exam.
- PTU Merit List and seat allotment will be uploaded on official website of college and seats will be accessible based on their selection and in order of their merit.
- Students who are allotted a seat will also be conversant via SMS and a part of fee of Institute will have to be paid by candidates who are allotted a seat, within seven days.
PTU Counselling 2018 Document Verification:
- After success registration candidates are called for the verification of documents.
- All the candidates are required to bring their original and a set of photocopies of documents with them.
- List of documents is provided below, so candidates can prepare their documents.
Documents Required for IKGPTU Counseling 2018:
While appearing at the time counselling, candidates are advised to bring following documents at the time counselling. Documents are needed for verification of marks and identity and for other purposes. Go through it and prepare it before appearing in counselling.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- 10th & 12th passing certificate
- Diploma certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate
- JEE Main 2018 rank card
- NATA 2018 rank card
- Seat allotment letter
- Residence Certificate
- Character Certificate
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Procedure To Get Registration For IKGPTU Counseling 2018:
For registration of counselling in I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar applicants have to follow two processes to get registration for counselling round in different programmes.
PTU Counselling 2018 1st Round Registration:
- First and foremost step of every individual is to open Official website of I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar that is www.ptu.ac.in.
- Now move cursor towards left side and select admission tab over there.
- After opening official web portal, you may fill required information and select selected bank name.
- Then, must fill fee details through online mode and take printout of E-Receipt.
PTU 2nd Round Counselling 2018 Registration:
- After 1st registration, you may need to again open official website that is www.ptu.ac.in.
- After that, Hit on ‘Student’s Corner’ section and press appropriate link.
- Now must fill online registration form with complete information and hit on ‘Submit’ button to record entered details.
- At last, acquire printout of it and keep it safe for future need and when aspirants go for counselling process, they must bring Xerox or original certificates.
PTU 2018 Counselling Schedule:
B.Tech (1 year) (On the basis of Inter-se-Merit of 10+2/Qualifying Exam):
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of June 2018|
|Choice Filling Starts||3rd week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||4th week of June 2018|
|Reporting in Allotted Institution||4th week of June 2018|
|Events||B.Tech (1stYear) (JEE Main Bases)||B.Pharm (1st Year)|
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of June 2018||1st week of June 2018|
|Choice Filling Starts||1st week of June 2018||1st week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|Reporting in Allotted Institution||2nd week of June 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|Events||B.Arch||M.Tech, M.Pharm & M.Arch|
|Online Registration Starts||2nd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|Choice Filling Starts||3rd week of June 2018||1st week of July 2018|
|Result Declaration||4th week of June 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
|Reporting in Allotted Institution||4th week of June 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
|Events||MBA & MCA (1stYear)||B.Tech, B.Pharm & MCA (LE)|
|Online Registration Starts||Last week of June 2018||1st week of July 2018|
|Choice Filling Starts||1st week of July 2018||1st week of July 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
|Reporting in Allotted Institution||2nd week of July 2018|
2nd week of July 2018
To know more about PTU Counseling 2018, you may go through Official Link. Candidates may join us on the Facebook or Google plus as and when schedule will be released, we’re updating this page with latest information so students, stay in touch with us to get details for Exam Result, and Schedule etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|