Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

PTU Counselling 2013 Schedule Online Registration Last Date Procedures

PTU Counselling 2013

Punjab Technical University (PTU) has declared an advertisement of counselling. All qualified and desired student must register for this before the last date.

Students should be satisfying the eligibility criteria for applying for PTU B.Tech Counselling 2013.

PTU Counselling 2013 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
  • JEE 2013 the entrance exam that had must qualified by aspirants.
  • Students must have Mathematics and s physics as a compulsory subject with computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology/chemistry as optional subject.
  • Aspirants must have passed two years course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET).
  • Aspirants must have passed a diploma in any Engineering trade from the Punjab State of Board of Technical Education.
PTU Counselling 2013 Eligibility Criteria for Architecture
  • With compulsory subject, aspirants must passed 12th.
  • Aspirants must have passed a three years Diploma in any stream.
  • Aspirants must have qualified the International Baccalaureate Diploma, after the 10 years of schooling. Student must be passed with 50% marks in aggregate. Also the mathematics should be as a compulsory subject.

Get Admission in Engineering College

NOTE: Aspirants must have passed in NATA.

PTU counselling 2013 for B.Tech Selection Process

On the basis of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and the qualifying exam (Class 12th) in the ratio 50:50

Registration Last Date Procedure

In round 1:

  • Registration for the B.Tech from the PTU will be start on the 5th July, 2013 from 11 p.m. and will goes on till the 11th July, 2013, 5 p.m.

Result of round 1:

  • July 16, 2013 from 11 am

In round 2:

(Punjab 85% & other states 15%)

  • Registration for the B.Tech from the PTU will be start on the 22nd July, 2013 from 11 p.m. and will goes on till the 24th July, 2013, 5 p.m.

Result of round 2:

  • July 27, 2013 from 11 am
Registration date for B.Arch

In round 1:

  • Registration for the B.Arch from the PTU will be start on the 10th July, 2013 from 11 a.m. and will goes on till the 13th July, 2013 till 5 p.m.

Result of round 1:

  • July 22, 2013 from 11:00 am

In round 2:

(Punjab 85% & other states 15%)

  • Registration for the B.Tech from the PTU will be start on the 28th July 2013 from 11:00 a.m. and will goes on till the 31st July, 2013, 5 p.m.

Result of round 2:

  • August 6, 2013 from 11 am
PTU B.Tech 2013 Seat Allocation Quota

The aspirants who are belongs from the Punjab will have 85% of the seat reserved for them and remaining 15% of the seats are filled by the students from the outside of the state.

PTU Counselling Fees and Procedure for B.Tech
  • Counselling fees will be Rs. 2000 per course.
  • HDFC/AXIS/PNB/SBOB are the banks by which aspirants can paid fees of counselling.
  • Delhi, PUNJAB, Haryana, Chhattisgarh, Himachal. Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Jammu Kashmir and Bihar are the states where the counselling fees can be paid at the above mentioned banks.

Do you need Money for College Fee? 

PTU counselling online Registration Form 2013
  • Only those aspirants can register who have paid the counselling fees.
  • The JEE main roll no. (For B.Tech) and roll no. Allotted at the time of FEE deposited for B.Arch is the login ID.
  • Enter here to register.
  • As per the guidelines, after the successful login and registration aspirant’s homepage is opened and aspirants have to fill their choices.
  • Allotment of Seats will be done as per guidelines.
  • The results will be declared by SMS to each selected student and also on the website.
  • Selected students should take a printout of provisional allotment letter of college / Branch by logging into the account on the website.

Some more important links that a candidate may follow to get more help:

Download Study Material

How to Get Job After Graduation

Find Online Study Material

Contact Details:

“Punjab Technical University,

Jalandhar – Kapurthala Highway,

Near Pushpa Gujral Science City,

Kapurthala Pin Code- 144601”

Website: www.ptu.ac.in

Filed in: Counselling

Jobs for Freshers/Experienced, Apply Now

Leave a Reply

Submit Comment