Punjab Technical University is going to organize PTU Counselling for admissions of eligible candidates to various courses that are offered by various esteemed Universities in the state of Punjab. Candidates who are going to appear for PTU Counselling 2016 may check 1st/2nd Counselling Registration Schedule Procedure from below uttered page.
Complete PTU Counselling 2016 details about four stages including an early fee deposit for counselling followed by online registration & choice filling, seat allotment on the basis of scores of candidates and finally getting admitted to the allotted college/institute is equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
PTU Counselling 2016 is going to be held on the prescribed date that is released by Punjab Technical University shortly. Eligible applicants may register for the counseling process through the online mode only. Registration of 1st / 2nd Counselling can be done online and candidates may obtain the entire detailed information related to PTU Counselling from here.
PTU Counselling Procedure:
Counselling process will consist of the following stages:
PTU Centralized Counselling Fee Payment:
- Candidates, who wish to participate in PTU centralized counseling for admissions, will have to first visit ptuaccounts.ac.in
- Pay a counselling fee of Rs.2000. The fee is non-refundable.
- With the authorization of payment, a separate Login Account will be created through which candidates can complete their registration for counseling process.
Online Registration and Choice Filling:
After requisite registration fee for counseling has been paid, contenders may proceed to complete their registration and also exercise their college and programme choices.
- On the basis of scores of candidates, University will compile a Merit List.
- Merit List and seat allotment will be uploaded on the official website of college.
- Candidates will be offered seats based on their choices and in order of their merit.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat will also be informed via SMS. A part of fee of the Institute will have to be deposited by candidates who are allotted a seat, within seven days.
Reporting and getting admitted to ‘Allotted Institute’:
- The final step of PTU 2016 Counseling procedure is to report to allotted college/institute and complete all necessary admission formalities and pay balance fee.
- In case any candidate wishes to give up his/her seat after joining a particular course, an application to this end should be submitted to college on or before the final date of admission.
- The college will then pay back the fee collected after deducting a balanced amount.
- Rs. 2000/- should be paid by the applicants as a processing fee.
- Fee will pay by using the online or offline mode.
Applicants are requested to bring all the certificates in original.
|1||Matriculation (10th) Certificate|
|2||Intermediate Mark Sheets|
|3||Class XII Admit Card|
|4||Category certificate if applicable|
|5||Rank Card / Hall Ticket|
|6||Score card (if applicable)|
|7||4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white|
|8||Other relevant documents|
Process of Registration:
For 1st Registration:
- First of all, log on to the Official website www.ptuaccounts.ac.in.
- Now, fill the required information and select the designated bank name.
- Must fill the fee details and take the printout of E-Receipt.
For 2nd Registration:
- Applicants go through the official website www.ptuadmissions.nic.in.
- Hit the ‘Student’s Corner’ section and press the suitable link.
- Candidates must fill the registration form with the entire details.
- After that, press the ‘Submit’ button to record the entered details.
- Get the printout of it and keep it safe for the future use.
- When the aspirants go for the counselling process, they must bring Xerox or original certificates.
- Schedule will be broadcasted on its official website very soon. Students, stay in touch with us to get details for Exam Result, and Schedule.
Counselling Dates: Will Be Announced Soon
To Know more about PTU Counselling 2016 go through Official Link. You may join us on the Facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On