PU CET Admit Card
Students who are willing to appear in the Panjab University UG Common Entrance Test can download the PU CET Admit Card from 24-04-2018. Those who failed to download UG CET Hall Ticket will not be able to attend the exam.
Panjab University is going to conduct Common Entrance Test on 29-04-2018 for those students who are keen to take admission in B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) programmes.
|Highlights of the Page:|
Why Hall Ticket is so much important?
Hall ticket includes all the essential details about the exam and aspirant that’s why it is known as the identity proof of students. Without call letter, no student will be allowed to appear in the exam.
More details about PU CET Admit Card 2018 are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and get your PU UG Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
PU CET Admit Card
Steps to Download PU CET Admit Card 2018:
Those contenders who want to download Panjab University Common Entrance Test Admit Card are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.puchd.ac.in.
- Then check the news and updates section which is mentioned at the middle of the home page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to PU Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2018.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Enter the required information such as registration number and other detail and press “Submit” button.
- PU UG CET Hall Ticket will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Check the details in PU CET Exam Admit card and download the same.
- At last take a print out of Panjab University CET Admit Card for further use.
Read Also: – How to Download Admit Card?
Importance of PU CET Hall Ticket:
Hall ticket is one of the most important things to be carried at the time of examination. As without PU CET Exam Call Letter, individuals will not be allowed to attend the Common Entrance Test.
Details in PU CET Call Letter:
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date/ Time
- Exam Center
- Subject Codes
- Signature and other essential details
PU CET Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subjects Involved||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
Get Here>>> Panjab University Syllabus
Points To Be Consider:
- PUCET 2018 Exam will be organized through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- The exam will be conducted in English language only. For every correct answer, two marks will be given.
- There is also Negative Markinge. 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The Time duration will be given to each papers are 70 Minutes only.
|PU CET Online Registration|
Those students who want to appear in Panjab University Common Entrance Test have to do online registration till 06-04-2018 first. You are supposed to hit the below link and fill the essential details at required space.
Then deposit the fees in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan till 09-04-2018. Before appearing in the test, you need to download the hall ticket.
Hit Here>>> PU CET Online Registration
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan||06-04-2018|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||09-04-2018 up to 3:59 p.m.|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||12-04-2018|
|Availability of PU CET Exam Hall Ticket Online||24-04-2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||29-04-2018|
|Date of declaration of result||14-05-2018|
|Centre for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||16-05-2018|
If you want to know more about PU CET Admit Card 2018–19 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding PU UG CET Admit Card by write it in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PU CET Application Form||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|