PU CET Admit Card
Students who are willing to appear in the Panjab University UG Common Entrance Test on 30th April can download PU CET Admit Card from 27-04-2019. Those who failed to download UG CET Hall Ticket for UG CET Exam will not be able to attend the exam.
PU CET Admit Card
Steps to Download PU CET Admit Card 2019:
Those contenders who want to download Panjab University Common Entrance Test Admit Card are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.puchd.ac.in.
- Then check the news and updates section which is mentioned at the middle of the home page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to PU Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2019.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Enter the required information such as registration number and other detail and press “Submit” button.
- PU UG CET Hall Ticket will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Check the details in PU CET Exam Admit card and download the same.
- At last take a print out of Panjab University CET Admit Card for further use.
Download PU CET Admit Card
|PU CET Official Link||Press Here|
|PU CET Application Form||Press Here|
|PU CET Answer Key||Press Here|
Importance of PU CET Hall Ticket:
Hall ticket is one of the most important things to be carried at the time of examination. As without PU CET Exam Call Letter, individuals will not be allowed to attend the Common Entrance Test.
Details in PU CET Call Letter:
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Exam Date/ Time
- Exam Center
- Subject Codes
- Signature and other essential details
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
PU CET Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subjects Involved||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
Get Here>>> Panjab University Syllabus
Points To Be Consider:
- PUCET 2019 Exam will be organized through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- The exam will be conducted in English language only. For every correct answer, two marks will be given.
- There is also Negative Marking. 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The Time duration will be given to each papers are 70 Minutes only.
- Availablity Of PU CET Admit Card: 27-04-2019
- Exam Date: 30-04-2019
Why Hall Ticket is so much important?
Panjab University is going to conduct Common Entrance Test on 30-04-2019 for those students who are keen to take admission in B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) programmes.
Must Read: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Hall ticket includes all the essential details about the exam and aspirant that’s why it is known as the identity proof of students. Without call letter, no student will be allowed to appear in the exam.
More details about PU CET Admit Card 2019 are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and get your PU UG Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
If you want to know more about PU CET Admit Card 2019 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding PU UG CET Admit Card by write it in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Written Exam Techniques||Tips to Prepare for Written Exam|