PU OCET 2015
- The Punjab University conducts the Common Entrance Test every year for the admissions process of the candidates in various under graduate / post graduate courses. After getting a good grade in the written test candidates can take admission in law, business, technical, medical curses.
- To apply for the PU OCET 2015 candidates must fill the application form, and the details regarding applying procedure, Counselling and Admit Card are well mentioned here on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
PU OCET 2015 Notification Details
Students who want to apply for the exam they should have cleared 12th, graduation, post graduation with aggregate marks from any recognized university / Institute.
PU OCET Counselling 2015:
- PU OCET Counselling 2015 will be begin after declare the result of Punjab University Common Entrance Test 2015.
- Candidates should attend the counseling procedure along with the required credentials and admit card of the exam and score card.
Assortment of the candidates will be made up on the basis of their marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test.
Procedure to fill Application form:
Dear candidates you can fill PU OCET Application Forms for desired programs after processing following inputs-
- First of all the candidates have to visit to the official website of the university that is www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in
- After that follow the Online Registration link from the main MENU section of the home page
- Here you can apply for the new registration and fill the application correctly
- Login and upload sign and snap and also fill other columns, Now submit online this duly filled form.
Candidates must download their exam admit card before the test from the official website of the University.
Note: For more details you may visit the official site.
You May Also Check
|Scholarship in India||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Career Courses||Education Loans for Students in India|