- Punjab University is going to conduct PU OCET for students who want to appear in this Common Entrance Test for admission in LL.M., M.C.A., M.A., M.Tech and M.Sc etc. students may fill PU OCET Application Forms on or before end date.
- The Punjab University conducts the Common Entrance Test every year for the admissions process of the candidates in various post graduate courses. After getting a good grade in the written test candidates can take admission in law, business, technical, medical curses.
- To apply for the PU OCET 2016 candidates must fill the application form, and the details regarding PU OCET 2016 Prospectus Notification like applying procedure eligibility and date are well mentioned here on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Students who want to apply for the exam they should have cleared Graduation with with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/BC candidates) from any recognized University / Institute.
Check this:- Entrance Exam in India
- Students are required to pay Rs. 770/- through challan generated from official site in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Fee for different application will be submitted separately.
Assortment of the candidates will be made up on the basis of their marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test.
Procedure to fill Application form:
Dear candidates you can fill PU OCET Application Forms for desired programs after processing following inputs-
- First of all the candidates have to visit to the official website of the university that is www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in
- After that follow the ‘Online Registration’ link from the main MENU section of the home page.
- Read all details and press ‘continue’ tab.
- Here you can apply for the new registration and fill the application correctly
- Login and upload sign and snap and also fill other columns.
- Now submit online this duly filled form.
- Pay you application fee and take print out of application form for future reference.
Read this:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last date for submission of information on the website: In the month of May
- Last date for deposit of fee: In the month of May
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature: In the month of May
- Roll No. will be available online: In the month of May
- Dates of holding Entrance Test: In the month of June
- Tentative date of Result: In the month of July
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On