Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority has broadcasted a newest job advertisement entitled as PUDA Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the organization to hire skilled and talented contenders for filling up the vacant positions of Specialists & Others. Candidates who have required eligibility criteria for above said positions can apply for these job openings. You are advised to stay connect with web- portal to get latest updated information related to PUDA Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
Candidates who are going to apply they need to submit their application form till the last date that is 27th Sept. 2016. For further information related to PUDA Advertisement like vacancy details, age limit, salary details, mode of selection, way to apply and others need to read this page which is well designed by the ream members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority|
|Total No. of Positions||47|
|Last date for submission of application form||27th Sept. 2016|
|Sr. No||Compositions||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Composition of SLTC||Capacity Building Specialist||01|
|6||Housing Finance and PolicySpecialist||01|
|9||Composition of CLTCs||MIS Specialist||09|
|10||Urban Planner / Town Planner||09|
Qualification Required for PUDA Jobs:
- Contenders who are willing to apply must possess Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions
- Appliers must have good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
Check Here More Job Options:
- The age of appliers must not be more than 63 years as on 27th Sept. 2016.
- The relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
After selection the assorted appliers will get an impressive and exciting amount of Rs. as follows:
For SLTC will be as follows:
- Rs. 60000 per expert per month for post graduate degree holders.
- Rs. 50000 per expert per month for Bachelor degree holders
For CLTCs will be as follows:
- Rs. 50000 per expert per month for post graduate degree holders.
- Rs. 35000 per expert per month for Bachelor degree holders
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of presentation level in interview which will be conducted by the committee of officers as formed by Competent Authority.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||Get Details|
How to Fill PUDA Application form?
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization that is puda.nic.in.
- After that go to “Latest Updates” section presented on home page.
- Now you need to hit on “Appointment of Experts / Specialists for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Housing for All (Urban) Mission (Last Date: 5.00 pm on dated 27-09-2016 (Tuesday)) .Link.”
- After reading complete details you need to download application form presented at the bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of it and fill application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- At last you need to send it to address mentioned below.
To Divisional Engineer (HQ-2), PUDA,
Room No. 417, Fourth Floor, PUDA Bhawan,
Sector- 62, Mohali (Tel No. 0172-2215404)
Check Also: More Jobs in Punjab
Last date to submit application form: 27th Sept. 2016
Candidates need to check Official Notification mentioned below to get complete details related to for Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment.
PUDA Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Check Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|