PUDA Recruitment is providing opportunities to candidates for filling 270 vacancies!!! As Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority is going to hire candidates for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant and DEO etc. Willing and passionate candidates, who are eligible, can apply online on or before 2nd December 2016 up to 5:00 pm.
Applicants, who are eligible for any of the vacant positions, may apply for PUDA Jobs by submitting application form through online mode. Remaining details about Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment are well specified here on this page, which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Follow the given instructions to apply easily, which are mentioned in simple steps.
|Organization Name||Punjab Urban Planning And Development Authority|
|Number Of Positions||270|
|Last Date||2nd December 2016|
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Sub Division (Civil)||11|
|Sub Division Engineer (Public Health)||5|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||82|
|Junior Engineer (Public Health)||56|
|Senior Assistant (A/Cs)||43|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator||73|
- For SDE (Civil/PH): Applicant must have a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution.
- For JE (Civil/PH): Candidate should possess diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualifications recognized by Govt. of Punjab.
- For Senior Assistant (A/Cs): Candidate must have done B.Com from any recognized University/institute with a minimum score of 50% marks.
- For Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Should have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or Institution with good academic records.
Get Now: Jobs By Qualification
- Those, who are applying for any of the above mentioned post, should satisfy the age criteria of organization that is 18 to 37 years of age as on 01.11.2016.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserve category according to rules and regulation of government.
- For SDE (Civil/PH): Those, who are applying for this post will get satisfying amount of Rs. 15600-39100/-.
- For Other Posts: For other post applicants will get pay band of Rs. 10300-34800/-.
Process of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be based on the qualification and a written examination. No interview round will be conducted. Merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination conducted by Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority.
- Question paper will be objective type (120 marks) having 120 questions with Multiple Choices on OMR sheet.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The question paper will be provided in English and Punjabi.
- Minimum qualifying marks for candidates of all categories in the written examination will be 40% of the total marks for the examination i.e. 48 marks out of the total of 120 marks.
Want to Know Tips To Prepare For Interview And Exam In Best Way?
Application fees should be deposited through challan with the Banks authorized by PUDA in the accounts of Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali).
- Fee for General Category candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Non refundable)
- Fee for SC/ST/BC/OPH/ Ex Servicemen Category candidates: Rs. 500/-(Non refundable)
Way to Apply For PUDA Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates are requested to open official website of organization that is www.puda.nic.in.
- After that hit “PUDA recruitment 2016”.
- Thereafter, on new page press ‘instructions’ that is at below of page.
- Moreover, PDF will appear check the eligibility criteria before applying and read all the instructions carefully.
- Therefore, go back and press “apply now”.
- Then, read all the instruction of PUDA before applying and ‘tick’ if you agree with all details and after that press “Apply Now”.
- Candidates who are already user, they have to login to “LOGIN HERE”.
- Who are already registered in PUDA has to apply in “NEW USER REGISTER FOR APPLICATION”.
- Register your name and e-mail in given box and hit “register” before last date.
- After getting register, take print out of it and keep it safe for future need.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date for online submission: 2nd December 2016
You may go through below stated Official Link to directly applying for PUDA Recruitment 2017. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
You Can Check More Job Options, From Here: