Government Of Puducherry, Directorate Of School Education has propagated a latest job notification for Puducherry Recruitment. This organization is inviting application forms from skilled and qualified contenders for filling up the 40 vacancies of Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies post (Group „C‟ Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial). So, applicants who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply for Puducherry Recruitment 2016 by submitting their Puducherry application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies|
|Last Date to Submit the form||16th March 2016|
For acquiring more detail related to Puducherry Recruitment such as educational qualification, limitation of age, scale of pay, recruitment procedure, procedure to apply etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates must have B.Com. or B.A. (Co-op) or B.B.A. or B.C.M. (Bachelor of Co-operative Management) or B.B.M. (Bachelor of Banking Management) or B.C.S. (Bachelor of Corporate Secretary ship) or C.A. (Inter) or I.C.W.A. (Inter) or A.C.S. (Inter) or Any degree with D. Co-op. (Diploma in Co-operation) or D.C.M. (Diploma in Co-operative Management) or P.G.D.C.M. (Postgraduate Diploma in Co-operative Management) of a recognized University / College / Institute.
Limitation of Age for Puducherry Jobs:
Age of the applying contenders should not be less than 18 and not more than 30 years as on 16-03-2016.
Scale of Pay:
Job hunters who will be appointed for above mentioned post will get the good amount ofn pay scale of Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2, 800/-
Mode of Recruitment:
- The recruitment of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination which will be conducted by the selection committee of Government of Puducherry.
- The question paper will be of Degree Standard of objective type consisting of single part in forenoon session with duration of 2 hours having 100 objective type questions carrying one mark each from General English, General Knowledge & Current affairs, Aptitude, Auditing and Accountancy. Negative mark of 0.25 will be awarded for every wrong answer and multiple answers will be treated as a wrong answer.
- The Competitive examination will be held in Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahe and Yanam regions of Union Territory of Puducherry.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Competitive Examination.
How to Apply for Puducherry Recruitment?
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is www.py.gov.in
- Then, press “recruitment” tab which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit appropriate link which you want to apply and read complete notification very carefully.
- After that, fill it within proper manner and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- Now, submit it and take printout of the form and attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size phonographs.
- And send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
- Envelope should be super scribed as “Application for Direct Recruitment to the Post of Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies under M.S.P. Category”.
To “The Registrar,
O/o. the Registrar of Co-operative Societies,
Puducherry – 605 009”
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 16th March 2016 05.45 p.m
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding Puducherry Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|