Punjab Legal Services Authority has liberated a job advertisement titled as PULSA Recruitment. Applications for the posts of Driver are invited from the willing candidates through off line mode. Willing Job seekers may apply against Punjab Legal Services Authority Driver Vacancies by downloading application form and forward it to address placed below prior 16-08-2017.Grab all details about PULSA Recruitment 2017 by going through this page.
Focal Points on this Page:
Punjab Legal Services Authority came into existence on 09.11.1995 with a motto of offering free and competent legal services to the weaker section of the society. Selected aspirants will receive Rs. 5910 – 20200 /- With 2400/- Grade Pay. To know more details about PULSA Recruitment 2018, you may go through this page well maintained by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Institution||Punjab Legal Services Authority|
|Number of vacant posts||O5|
|Last date to apply||16-08-2017|
Educational Qualification for PULSA Jobs:
Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute may apply for Driver Job openings. Remember, you should have studied Punjabi language as one of the subject from recognized institution. Personals having prior experience will get preference.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit for PULSA Driver Vacancies:
Age of applying aspirants for PULSA Driver Jobs should be between 18 to 37 Years. Those who belong to SC and Ex-serviceman category will get upper age relaxation of 5 and number of year’s equal to defence service plus 3 years respectively.
Applicants are required to pay application fee as listed here to get registered for Punjab Legal Services Authority Recruitment.
|General Category & Others (Except SC)||Rs. 600/-|
PULSA Driver Pay Scale Details:
Contenders selected for Punjab Legal Services Authority Driver Jobs are entitled to get Rs. 5910 – 20200 /- With 2400/- Grade Pay.
Selection Procedure for Punjab Legal Services Authority Vacancies:
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in Driver Skill Test, Assessment of General Aptitude, Behavior, Dress as well as Mannerism.
Steps to fill PULSA Application form:
To apply for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment, go through these steps.
- First of all, have a sight at official site of organization which is pulsa.gov.in
- Move your cursor to left side under “Important Notices/tenders” head.
- At new page, press on “Advertisement, Instructions and application Form for the Posts of Driver” link.
- Detailed Punjab Legal Services Authority will be opened on your screen.
- Read entire notification, after that you may download PULSA application form.
- Attach Self attested photocopies of all Educational along with two passport size photograph.
- Envelope should be super-scribed with the words ‘Application form for the Driver’.
- Applications can be submitted personally or sent by registered post at address placed below.
Documents attached with application form:
Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of listed documents needs to be send by you.
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates:
- Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Caste and attested copies of relevant documents
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Punjab
Office of Punjab Legal Services Authority,
Site No.126, Sector 69, SAS Nagar (Mohali)
Last date to submit application form: 16-08-2017(till 5:00 P.M)
Download Here: PULSA Recruitment Notification
All information about PULSA Recruitment 2017–2018 will help you to apply with ease. Follow its Official Link to grab more facts regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs by Organization||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|