New vacancies notification has been circulated by Punjab State Legal Services Authority titled as PULSA Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization wants to hire young candidates to fill the 916 vacant posts of Para Legal Volunteer in Punjab. Those who are interested to grab PULSA 916 Para Legal Volunteer Vacancies must apply for the same. Candidates can scroll down this page to get more details of PULSA Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
Punjab State Legal Services Authority has released 916 vacancies over 18 districts. Candidates who want to enhance their career through Para Legal Volunteer jobs can apply for the same by visiting to the official website of the organization and send the application form at below stated postal address on or before its closing date that is 11/10/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about PULSA Recruitment 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Punjab State Legal Services Authority|
|Number of vacancy||916|
- Post name: Para Legal Volunteer
- Number of vacancy: 916
|Districts||Number of Vacancies|
|Sr. Muktsir Sahib||29|
Candidates who are going to apply for Punjab State Legal Services Authority Recruitment shall possess Bachelor and Masters Degree in relevant fields from recognized university or institute.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age of the candidates applying for PULSA 916 Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment shall be not less than 18 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of the government of India.
Candidates who get selected for PULSA Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization. In addition to salary, candidates will also get perks and allowances according to the rules of the company.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to fill PULSA Application form:
To apply for Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment, candidates should follow the below stated steps:
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of Punjab State Legal Services Authority that is pulsa.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor under “Important Notices/tenders” head.
- At new page, press on “Engagement of PLV Notice, Application Form and Instructions for Selection of PLV” link.
- Detailed Punjab Legal Services Authority will be opened on your screen.
- Read entire notification, after that you may download PULSA application form.
- Attach Self attested photocopies of all Educational along with two passport size photograph.
- Envelope should be super-scribed with the words ‘Application form for the PLV.
- Applications can be submitted personally or sent by registered post at address placed below.
Get Here >> PULSA Recruitment Notification
District Legal Service Authority in District Court Complex
Last date to send applications: 11/10/2017
Candidates can attain rest details of PULSA Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark our web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|