PUNBUS Recruitment 2014
PUNBUS recruitment 2014 has been issued by Department Of Transport, Government Of Punjab for filling up the 2700 vacancies of driver, conductor and Jr. Technician posts.
Interested candidates must fill the PUNBUS application form as in prescribed format on or before the closing date that is 5th September 2014. Candidates must see more details about PUNBUS notification like qualification, selection, how to apply etc which are given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Driver||1250||25years to 45 years|
|conductor||1250||18 years to 38 years|
|Workshop Staff (jr. Technician)||200|
|Driver||Candidates should be 8th passed with relevant experience|
|conductor||Must be possessed 10th class|
|Workshop Staff (jr. Technician)||Applicants must have done ITI diploma in relevant field|
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the Skill test / Written Test / Interview.
- For General/OBC – Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST – Rs 250
- For Physical Handicapped – Rs 500
- For Military – Rs 200
- Fees can be paid via online mode.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must fill the online application form through the official website that is punbus.applyforexam.com.
- Must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- Last date to apply online: 05 September 2014
- End date for fees receipt: 08 September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification.