Pune Police Recruitment 2014
Pune Police has publicized a notification as Pune Police Recruitment 2014 and invites application form to fill 1316 vacancies of constable. Energetic and self motive applicants may apply online before last date ie-25-5-2014.
Job seekers who want to apply for constable vacancy should grab this opportunity and apply for it by filling online application form 2014 before last date.
Below you can see the details regarding Pune Police Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, fees etc. structured by the troupe of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Organization:
No of Vacancies:
- Aspirants should have board of secondary certificate.
- Candidates should also have proficiency in Marathi, English and Hindi languages.
- Applicants should fulfill the required physical standards.
Age limit of applicants should be between 18 to 25 years as on 30-4-2014
- Aspirants will have to pay Rs 125/- as application fees.
- Fee can be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection will be based on-
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply?
- Willing aspirants should visit the Official website www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
- Go to vacancy notifications.
- Select an appropriate link.
- Aspirants should fill the online application form in a proper manner with all the education and personal details.
- Fill fees details and submit it.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25-05-2014
- Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 26-05-2014.
Note: For more information about Pune Police recruitment 2014 please visit Official Notification.