Pune University Recruitment
A latest job notice has circulated regarding Pune University Recruitment. Institute is going to enroll meritorious and proficient job hunters for Teaching Associate and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Career oriented contenders who want to fill up these vacancies must apply against Pune University Recruitment 2015. Job seekers who are interested can send application on or earlier than last date of this career notification.
|Post Name||Teaching Associate And JRF|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||Teaching Associate||18th July 2015|
|JRF||31st July 2015|
Job seekers who want to fetch more details related to Pune University Recruitment such as required qualification, Age Limit, Salary details, process of selection, procedure to apply etc need to read this page. In the below section, you can acquire all information in a well structure way which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters, who want to apply for Pune University vacancy, must have possessed M.A. /M.Sc. in Statistics / physics / physics chemistry/ electronics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university or institute as per the post.
Age Limit for Teaching Associate Post:
Candidate’s age limit should be less than 33 years and relaxation of 5 years is available for women candidates.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.16000/- + HRA|
Process of Selection:
Assortment of contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducting by the selection members of institute.
Procedure to Apply:
Job seekers who are willing to apply for Pune University Recruitment 2015 can follow the below stated instructions.
a) Teaching Associate Post:
- Interested contenders should send their applications on plain paper by giving all information regarding educational qualifications, contact details along with updated curriculum vitae (CV) and photocopies of all relevant testimonials (if required) to the following address which is equipped below on this page.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as Application for Post of Teaching Associate”.
- Applying contenders need to appear for interview on 25th July 2015 at 2.30 pm in Department of Statistics.
Head, Department of Statistics,
S.P. Pune Univeristy
b) Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Applicants, who are applying for JRF Post, need to submit application with full particulars along with photocopies of all relevant documents/certificates related to qualification, proof of age etc through email at the address, stated below and also send hard copy of application along with photocopies of all testimonials(if required) to the below equipped address.
- Application should be receive before due date, otherwise it will not be accepted.
Interdisciplinary School of Scientific Computing (ISSC),
Potdar Complex, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411007
|Position Name||Last Date Of Receipt Of Application|
|Teaching Associate||18th July 2015|
|Junior Research Fellow||31st July 2015|
Note: From the below mentioned official notifications, you can get more details regarding Pune University Recruitment.
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Teaching Associate||Get Details|
|Junior Research Fellow||Get Details|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On