Pune University Recruitment
An online vacancy notification regarding Pune University Recruitment has been published. Applications are invited to fill up the post of Project Assistant in different projects. Candidates who wish to build their career with this University and possess eligibility criteria required for the Pune University Jobs must apply through submitting the prescribed application form. Get Latest updates about Pune University Recruitment 2017 from this page soon as we will update the same here.
Willing contenders can get the complete info about this advertisement from the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can apply against this employment notification on or before the end date mentioned in below.
Pune University Recruitment
|University Name||Pune University|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
|Project Assistant in Botany Department||M.Sc. in Botany with at least 55% marks. Preference will be given to NET / SET / GATE qualified candidates||Rs. 15000/- per month|
|Project Assistant in Department of Biotechnology||M.Sc / B.tech / M.Tech in Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Bio Technology / Zoology / Neuroscience / Micro Biology / Bioinformatics/ Bio Medical/ Gentics / Biophysics with minimum 55 % marks||Rs. 12000/- per month|
You can Also Check More Job Options:
Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the university rules.
Selection Process for Pune University vacancies:
Short-listed candidates will be informed by email to appear for the interview. No candidates will be paid any TA/ DA for attending the interview.
How to Apply for Pune University Recruitment:
For post of Project Assistant in Botany Department:
- Candidates who possess the above qualifications should send their duly completed application as per format along their Bio-Data clearly mentioning the position applied through e-mail at email tuned below
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Participants should reach at below stated venue for interview on time.
- Candidates should bring with them all educational qualifications and experiences (if any) along with two recent passport size photograph, original and photocopies of required documents & certificates on the day of interview.
|Address||Last Date to send application||Date and Venue of Interview|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||16th Aug 2016||23rd Aug 2016 at 11.00 in Botany Department, Savitribai Phule Pune University|
Latest Jobs in Pune:- Check Here
For the post of Project Assistant in Department of Biotechnology:
- Job finders must send their application on plain paper along with Bio-Data giving complete details about husband’s / father’s name, date of birth, contact details, etc
- Attach photocopies of educational documents, necessary certificates and affix your recent passport size photograph on it. It must be noted that application form must be duly signed by the candidates as unsigned application will be duly rejected by the concerned authority.
- Aspirants should send filled form along with testimonials to the address given in table.
Important Date and Address:
|Postal Address||Last Date to Apply|
|Dr Tanushree, Department of Biotechnology, savitribai phule pune university, pune-411007||26th Aug 2016|
Note: You may check this Official Link for getting details about Pune University Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|